Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US Military Not Ready to Take on iran

dani67

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2015
iran
US Military Not Ready to Take on Russia, China, Iran or North Korea
GetFile.aspx
U.S. Marines participate in joint landing exercise in South Korea on March 12. (Woohae Cho/Getty Images)

Despite having the largest military budget in the world, the United States probably wouldn't be ready if it were forced into a "great power war" with China, Russia, Iran or North Korea, says the nation's top general.

Military leaders voiced concern on Wednesday about their ability to fight a war with global powers like Russia, telling a congressional hearing that a lack of resources and training was weighing on America's combat readiness, reported Reuters.

:afro: !! Wait a few months Dani , wait for the next CiC and see what happens then !!

The US could crush iran in 5 minutes but our politicians and presidents don't go for victories anymore. Just endless quagmires in which they compromise our military's ability to successfully dispatch someone quickly. We were serious in ww2 but since then, not really.

The US could crush iran in 5 minutes but our politicians and presidents don't go for victories anymore. Just endless quagmires in which they compromise our military's ability to successfully dispatch someone quickly. We were serious in ww2 but since then, not really.

I agree.

Politicians need to keep their noses out and let the military do what it does best.

We need a POTUS who doesn't try to micromanage things from his safe chair thousands of miles away.

I'm sure the military could come up with a plan that would take out Iran in no time.

Then we need to get the hell out and leave the nation building to others.

Poor dani-----his TITLE is an example of typical "alpha" ape Iranian chest thumping---- which he qualifies in his post as REALLY meaning----Iran is helpless without Russia and China and just about everyone else's support------and--of course Shiite sluts willing to tie bombs to their whorish asses and Hezbollians happy to engage in obscene mutilation murder of the ENEMEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAM

Iranians would do well to not take seriously the words of a general who is doing his best to get more money out of congress.

The USA would absolutely destroy Iran if ever provoked to war. Unless of course a coward like Obama was president.

GetFile.aspx
U.S. Marines participate in joint landing exercise in South Korea on March 12. (Woohae Cho/Getty Images)

Despite having the largest military budget in the world, the United States probably wouldn't be ready if it were forced into a "great power war" with China, Russia, Iran or North Korea, says the nation's top general.

Military leaders voiced concern on Wednesday about their ability to fight a war with global powers like Russia, telling a congressional hearing that a lack of resources and training was weighing on America's combat readiness, reported Reuters.

The US military could beat Iran and North Korea easily as it beat Iraq! Occupying and rebuilding Iran is another story. It has been deemed nearly an impossible feat to rebuild a fallen country.

We need to learn from Russia's smashing of Georgia. Russia went in kicked the shit out of Georgia then left and told The Georgians to clean up the mess.

A fight with Russia or China would be complicated since a battle would almost certainly lead to a nuclear conflict.

Poor dani-----his TITLE is an example of typical "alpha" ape Iranian chest thumping---- which he qualifies in his post as REALLY meaning----Iran is helpless without Russia and China and just about everyone else's support------and--of course Shiite sluts willing to tie bombs to their whorish asses and Hezbollians happy to engage in obscene mutilation murder of the ENEMEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAM

You should worry much more about Sunni Muslim Terrorists. They make up the vast majority of brutal terrorist organizations around the world. It was Saudi-backed Sunni Muslims (Al qaeda) who attacked us on 9/11. And ISIS is also a Saudi-backed Sunni terrorist group. Shiites make up only a small minority of Muslims worldwide. They have very little influence on Global Jihad. And yes, Iran has formed a closer relationship with Russia and China. But it's no different than the U.S. propping up regimes in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, Bahrain, and so on. Iran does what it thinks is best for Iran. All nations on earth do what they feel is in their own best interests.

But all that being said, we still by far have the most powerful deadly military on the planet. No other nation comes close to the U.S. on military spending. There is no threat our military can't deal with. I get the feeling this whining is only about the Military Industrial Complex wanting more Taxpayer Cash. China and Russia have no interest in war wth the U.S. China especially, has no interest. Why kill off your best customer? China owns much of the U.S. at this point. It doesn't need war. The mission has already been accomplished.

They hesitated joining into WWII for maybe even too long. Once they saw what was going on with the holocaust and other countries they were heart broken..I know my uncle cried about what he saw until he died.

Iranians would do well to not take seriously the words of a general who is doing his best to get more money out of congress.

The USA would absolutely destroy Iran if ever provoked to war. Unless of course a coward like Obama was president.

Exactly, just another MIC shakedown. Iran is not a serious threat. And Russia & China aren't interested in war with the U.S. China especially, has no interest. You don't kill off your best customer. China makes $Trillions off the U.S. It owns a good percentage of the country. And they didn't need war to accomplish that.

Times have changed. Countries are fighting different kinds of wars against each other. It's more about economic wars now. The old conventional large-scale war paradigm is an outdated concept with advanced civilized nations. It's all about stealthy economic wars now. Your military doesn't have to fire a single shot. China's proven that in the U.S.

You should worry much more about Sunni Muslim Terrorists. They make up the vast majority of brutal terrorist organizations around the world. It was Saudi-backed Sunni Muslims (Al qaeda) who attacked us on 9/11. And ISIS is also a Saudi-backed Sunni terrorist group. Shiites make up only a small minority of Muslims worldwide. They have very little influence on Global Jihad. And yes, Iran has formed a closer relationship with Russia and China. But it's no different than the U.S. propping up regimes in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, Bahrain, and so on. Iran does what it thinks is best for Iran. All nations on earth do what they feel is in their own best interests.

But all that being said, we still by far have the most powerful deadly military on the planet. No other nation comes close to the U.S. on military spending. There is no threat our military can't deal with. I get the feeling this whining is only about the Military Industrial Complex wanting more Taxpayer Cash. China and Russia have no interest in war wth the U.S. China especially, has no interest. Why kill off your best customer? China owns much of the U.S. at this point. It doesn't need war. The mission has already been accomplished.

Paul---- you seem to IMAGINE that you have something to "teach" me about Sunnis and Shiites--------you don't I was in very close contact with both before
you were born. Nor do you have something to "tell" me about the middle east---
including Iran or even the US military-------if you served at all-----please address me as Ma'am------when I left I was a LCDR in the US navy---(very short commission -----I got pregnant and left) China does not "own" the USA

I may be the lone voice in this thread for rebuilding the USA military as the Trump promises . I dismiss the talk that the USA is number 1 as if that possibility is a guarantee of military success in ALL cases of war . I want the USA to be more lethal than it already is no matter the cost to taxpayers . I hope that if Trump is elected he and I are in agreement on military strength !!

Paul---- you seem to IMAGINE that you have something to "teach" me about Sunnis and Shiites--------you don't I was in very close contact with both before
you were born. Nor do you have something to "tell" me about the middle east---
including Iran or even the US military-------if you served at all-----please address me as Ma'am------when I left I was a LCDR in the US navy---(very short commission -----I got pregnant and left) China does not "own" the USA

There's always more to learn. And i'm sorry, but China does own much of the U.S. Its military didn't have to fire a single shot to accomplish that. So why would it want war with the US? And i think you do need to do a bit more research on the Sunni/Shiite Muslim issue. You seem pretty confused on that one.

I don't want the United States having drop-of-a-hat readiness to take on an overseas war simultaneously against the #2 and #3 world powers, and two additional major regional powers. It's fucking lunacy.

We need to get it through our heads that defense spending is for DEFENSE. Neither Russia, nor China, nor their combined power, has the capacity to jump into an invasion on the United States. If they tried, we would repel them.

They hesitated joining into WWII for maybe even too long. Once they saw what was going on with the holocaust and other countries they were heart broken..I know my uncle cried about what he saw until he died.

It was the PAULITICIANS of the world who insisted that ADOLF WAS NOT SO BAD------and led to our entry into world war II-------TOO LATE

I don't want the United States having drop-of-a-hat readiness to take on an overseas war simultaneously against the #2 and #3 world powers, and two additional major regional powers. It's fucking lunacy.

We need to get it through our heads that defense spending is for DEFENSE. Neither Russia, nor China, nor their combined power, has the capacity to jump into an invasion on the United States. If they tried, we would repel them.

the USA is ALREADY UNDER ATTACK----you are just too stupid to notice just as you and yours were too stupid to notice in the late 1930s

This is an obvious money grab from the military complex. Some on them trying to scare people .

If we have the biggest military , how can we not be ready to fight smaller militaries?

Wise observations. And the old school large-scale war paradigm is outdated. Russia and China have no interest in invading the U.S. The idea is considered preposterous to those nations. Those days are over. I mean, why would China destroy its biggest source of revenue? It makes $Trillions off the U.S. The wars today are economic wars. The major powers don't want conflict with each other militarily. They're doing it in a stealth manner economically.

And Iran isn't a serious threat at all. I think this is really about the MIC wanting more Taxpayer Cash. It feels it has to prop up a buncha Boogeymen to scare the Sheeple into giving more money and supporting endless war. That's it in a nutshell. No nation poses a serious threat to the U.S. militarily.

Forum List

Back