US reaches trade deal with China (phase 1)

I swear to god, Trump is a fucking idiot.

Both side have been saying a trade deal is imminent. I've been wanting Trump to end this stupid trade war since the day he started it. It has cost many millions of Americans astronomical sums of retirement money, and farmers have literally been killing themselves because of it.

I have a lot of money in the markets, and have been reallocating a lot of it around on the prospect of this pending trade deal. So maybe I'm the fucking idiot for believing Trump is finally going to get his shit together and end this thing.

Now the dumbass is saying he probably isn't going to stop the additional tariffs set to take effect this Sunday.

What.

The.

FUCK!??!
China says no deal is pending.
Link?

The Dow rose 162 percent from January 2009 to January 2017. By this point in Obama's presidency, it had risen 56 percent from Inauguration Day, and that was after coming into office the the Dow diving off a cliff all the way down to 6626.

The surge continued all during Trump's first year. It rose 34 percent his first year.

Since the start of Trump's trade war two years ago, it has climbed only FIVE PERCENT.

That has cost hundreds of millions of Americans untold sums of money.

This needs to end. Now.
Hey guess what? Markets don’t always go up. Sometimes they go down.

The China trade deal isn’t the only thing that impacts the markets.

It is the biggest impact on them right now and has been for the last two years.

On Thursday, Trump signed off on roughly halving tariffs on $360 billion of Chinese goods, and suspending a planned expansion of duties to $160 billion worth of other Chinese goods, as part of a proposed trade deal with China, according to the Wall Street Journal. Under the agreement, China would purchase $50 billion worth of US agricultural goods and other American products next year.

Global stocks and the pound soar as euphoric traders cheer a US-China trade deal and a landslide UK election result | Markets Insider

Trump Agrees to Limited Trade Deal With China

"Under the agreement, China would purchase $50 billion worth of US agricultural goods and other American products next year."

That's exactly what they said 14 months ago. Word for word.

I swear to god, Trump is a fucking idiot.

Both side have been saying a trade deal is imminent. I've been wanting Trump to end this stupid trade war since the day he started it. It has cost many millions of Americans astronomical sums of retirement money, and farmers have literally been killing themselves because of it.

I have a lot of money in the markets, and have been reallocating a lot of it around on the prospect of this pending trade deal. So maybe I'm the fucking idiot for believing Trump is finally going to get his shit together and end this thing.

Now the dumbass is saying he probably isn't going to stop the additional tariffs set to take effect this Sunday.

What.

The.

FUCK!??!
China says no deal is pending.
Link?
Heard on NPR morning edition.

Can't find anything about it, possibly I miss heard.

Well, since I just moved some money around, I will have to pay close attention now. I'm currently banking on a deal and the market returning back to its Obama era trajectory.

"China and the U.S. have reached an agreement on text of a phase one trade deal and will now move toward signing a deal as quickly as possible, Chinese officials said Friday."

China says it has agreed to US trade deal text, indicates next step is signing

Justifying their vote to Impeach the most successful President in modern history to their constituents, especially those Democrats representing Trump districts, just got a lot harder...

:p

Never in history has one party been so unhinged with hate, and has been so utterly worthless.

The democrat party is the party of trash, figuratively and literally, and I think we're going to see the single biggest shift by voters away from the radical party of trash, in history.

The only people happy about the 3 years of corrupt coup against a duly elected president, are the very radical, ultra hard left, democrat zealots, and they are an ever increasingly small minority.

Just think what our president could be accomplishing if he didn't have an entire political party concentrating their every effort on taking him down. I think we ought to start calling President Trump... IRON MAN.

Phase 1 is Trump removing some tariffs and China buying some more Ag products.

And in your Trump worshiping mind that is a surrender! Fuck you are stupid!!

Trump brought China to their knees on the same day the dems impeached him....good job dems....you fell right into his trap...

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

You are the idiot....finally China will begin to respect our laws and you say its not a huge win?...its your TDS again....

"China and the U.S. have reached an agreement on text of a phase one trade deal and will now move toward signing a deal as quickly as possible, Chinese officials said Friday."

Justifying their vote to Impeach the most successful President in modern history to their constituents, especially those Democrats representing Trump districts, just got a lot harder...

It's easy to claim victory when you don't know what's in the deal.

What do you suppose tRump gave up?

You are the idiot....finally China will begin to respect our laws and you say its not a huge win?...its your TDS again....

You are the fucking idiot...China has agreed to nothing but to buy more Ag products...and you mindless drones call this China on their knees.

fucking mind blowing the level of worship for that man

And here comes the radical leftist brigade, to dump on anything good our president accomplishes. That certainly makes clear for anyone reading this, that anything good for America, the radical trashy democrats hate it.

They're always angry, always negative, and always ready to throw out the insults. What pathetic, petty, trashy people.

Democrats are the party of trash.

It's easy to claim victory when you don't know what's in the deal.

What do you suppose tRump gave up?
If China buys an apple, Trump will declare victory. Count on it.

Two years of lost Dow earnings. Two years of farmers committing suicide over their tens of billions in losses. Two years of plunging GDP growth and a falling ISM index.

It better be fucking good.

You are the fucking idiot...China has agreed to nothing but to buy more Ag products...and you mindless drones call this China on their knees.

fucking mind blowing the level of worship for that man
Liar....its impossible for you to give credit to Trump for anything which says more about you than China or Trump....

We don't know what it says.
It says get ready for a Trump landslide win in 2020....
Damn, you people are so completely brainwashed it's gonna take decades to deprogram you.

Forum List

Back