US reaches trade deal with China (phase 1)

"China and the U.S. have reached an agreement on text of a phase one trade deal and will now move toward signing a deal as quickly as possible, Chinese officials said Friday."

China says it has agreed to US trade deal text, indicates next step is signing

Justifying their vote to Impeach the most successful President in modern history to their constituents, especially those Democrats representing Trump districts, just got a lot harder...

:p

This is old news. This agreement could have been made months ago. It lacks quite a bit of things that was part of what brought on the tariffs in the first place like copyright and trademark infringements. And dumping and........ China already agreed months ago and started buying more food items, just not at the level before the tariffs. Again, this is old news and Rump is making out like he's got them by the balls. I don't see a thing that will change. Once again, you Party of the Rump bought the rump roast lock stock and barrel. Are you that hard up on looking for a win that you will buy anything that Rump says?

You are the fucking idiot...China has agreed to nothing but to buy more Ag products...and you mindless drones call this China on their knees.

fucking mind blowing the level of worship for that man
Liar....its impossible for you to give credit to Trump for anything which says more about you than China or Trump....
it also seems impossible to keep things like this in perspective.

"yes we'll buy more wheat" doesn't necessarily equal WE GIVE UP PLEASE HAVE MERCY.

but for some reason there's a set of people on both sides who have to see everything in only "max-value" terms.
Its the most progress towards fair trade with China we have ever seen....
Explain in detail.
I would tell you to grab a news paper but they all lie.....I guess you are stuck in TDS ville.....
You don’t seem to know...

DEMBO denial is rampant....Trump is winning...USMCA....and now closing in on a deal with China...Trump shows good faith in response....and dems are impeaching him?????? LMFAO.....

DEMBO denial is rampant....Trump is winning...USMCA....and now closing in on a deal with China...Trump shows good faith in response....and dems are impeaching him?????? LMFAO.....
Yeah nobody could tell me what we won with usmca either...

It's easy to claim victory when you don't know what's in the deal.
(Says the guy who celebrated Obamacare before anyone got to read it before it was passed into law, who praised Obama's personal treaty with Iran, a treaty he bypassed Congress to make and bypassed Congress to rush it to the UN for ratification befoe Congress got to read it.... LOL!)

Jealousy suits you, snowflake. :p

"China and the U.S. have reached an agreement on text of a phase one trade deal and will now move toward signing a deal as quickly as possible, Chinese officials said Friday."

Justifying their vote to Impeach the most successful President in modern history to their constituents, especially those Democrats representing Trump districts, just got a lot harder...

What do you suppose tRump gave up?
If China buys an apple, Trump will declare victory. Count on it.

Two years of lost Dow earnings. Two years of farmers committing suicide over their tens of billions in losses. Two years of plunging GDP growth and a falling ISM index.

It better be fucking good.
Trump has done more in two years than this bunch of clowns have in two decades....but you like the do nothings...SUCKS to be you....

ELhYqLQX0AI5l58

That tells me that you are an idiot....read the deal moron...then read NAFTA...notice the America first aspect to the USMCA...I know you don't like it when the USA wins but read them anyway....

Phase 1 is Trump removing some tariffs and China buying some more Ag products.

And in your Trump worshiping mind that is a surrender! Fuck you are stupid!!
You are the idiot....finally China will begin to respect our laws and you say its not a huge win?...its your TDS again....

You are the fucking idiot...China has agreed to nothing but to buy more Ag products...and you mindless drones call this China on their knees.

Liar....its impossible for you to give credit to Trump for anything which says more about you than China or Trump....

"yes we'll buy more wheat" doesn't necessarily equal WE GIVE UP PLEASE HAVE MERCY.

but for some reason there's a set of people on both sides who have to see everything in only "max-value" terms.
Its the most progress towards fair trade with China we have ever seen....if Obama or Hillary were president we wouldn't be here...not even close...they are dem suck asses....
maybe. but that would then be debatable. but going straight to GOT THEM ON THEIR KNEES is a bit overkill.

Its the most progress towards fair trade with China we have ever seen....
Explain in detail.
I would tell you to grab a news paper but they all lie.....I guess you are stuck in TDS ville.....

in other words you have no fucking idea

Two years of lost Dow earnings. Two years of farmers committing suicide over their tens of billions in losses. Two years of plunging GDP growth and a falling ISM index.

Trump has done more in two years than this bunch of clowns have in two decades....but you like the do nothings...SUCKS to be you....

ELhYqLQX0AI5l58

What progress? Name the concession China has made.

You are the idiot....finally China will begin to respect our laws and you say its not a huge win?...its your TDS again....

Its the most progress towards fair trade with China we have ever seen....if Obama or Hillary were president we wouldn't be here...not even close...they are dem suck asses....
maybe. but that would then be debatable. but going straight to GOT THEM ON THEIR KNEES is a bit overkill.
I think you are wrong...any movement towards fair trade by China is a positive...not a negative...

ELhYqLQX0AI5l58
I’ll take Clinton’s balanced budget any day. Throw in welfare reform, a much stronger economy, and huge crime drop too. You are really a joke.

That tells me that you are an idiot....read the deal moron...then read NAFTA...notice the America first aspect to the USMCA...I know you don't like it when the USA wins but read them anyway....
I notice more managed trade that isn’t enforceable.

Link to USMCA, please. Then tell us the "America first" paragraphs.

ELhYqLQX0AI5l58

They have backed away from a trade war and a tariff war....they have figured out that Trump is not going to flinch...Our farmers are going to sell their goods to China...goods that China has restricted in the past...may not sound like much to a Trump hater but its a huge first step....

Link to USMCA, please. Then tell us the "America first" paragraphs.

You are hopeless....:21:

The Chinese are already doing what Rump claims the "new" agreement will bring. Due to their AG Programs going bust, they can't buy enough AG products from Australia, Argentina and Brazil to feed themselves. They already increased the amount of AG products from the us. But it's not anywhere near where it was before the Tariff war began. And it won't be for many years to come no matter what Rump says. Rump didn't make that choice, the Chinese were forced to make that choice. Famine usually drives a Revolution faster than just about anything else.

ELhYqLQX0AI5l58

they're back to buying the products they stopped buying cause of all this crap.

I’ve made 12.6% on my investments this year, going to get a nice bounce.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?
I doubt you even have investments.

By this time in Obama's presidency, the Dow had leapt 56 percent. And that's after coming into office with the Dow diving off a cliff.

To date, Trump's Dow has only advanced 41 percent. That's some weak shit.

When Trump came into office with the Obama trajectory, the Dow continued its surge. It climbed 34 percent during Trump's first year.

Then Trump started this fucking idiotic far left tariff war, and since his failing war began two years ago the Dow has climbed just FIVE PERCENT.

If you do have investments, you've been robbed, retard, and Trump is counting on you being too fucking stupid to know it.

Forum List

Back