US sailors attacked in Turkey

You guys are idiots. The link is from a Kurdish site seeking to draw a wedge between the US and Turkey.

Turks do suck, but the Kurds aren't exactly the cat's pajamas either.

You guys are idiots. The link is from a Kurdish site seeking to draw a wedge between the US and Turkey.

Turks do suck, but the Kurds aren't exactly the cat's pajamas either.
Bbbbbut what about the unprecedented coalition? Does it suck also? Inquiring taxpayers want to know...

The link is from CNN....and yes they are turkeys for the most part...

Are the US military officials and the United States Embassy in Ankara turkeys as well as CNN?

This from the link provided.

(CNN)-- Three U.S. Navy sailors were assaulted and had bags placed over their heads during a stop in Istanbul, Turkey, according to U.S. military officials.

The United States Embassy in Ankara condemned the attack through its official Twitter feed.

Sorry for these guys, they wont remember Turkiye as a beautiful country in their memories, but we have no problem with them, they are just the victims of their policy controlled by zionists, not Obama. I apologize from them on the behalf of protestors.

Sorry for these guys, they wont remember Turkiye as a beautiful country in their memories, but we have no problem with them, they are just the victims of their policy controlled by zionists, not Obama. I apologize from them on the behalf of protestors.
So the unprecedented coalition is controlled by zionists? That is a complicated situation!

Turkey is actually guilty of Genocide against the Armenian and Kurdish Peoples. It isn't a worthy ally. I'm actually a little ashamed of our close relationship with Turkey. Just close the base and come home.

Forum List

Back