US sending its shite to Europe

I think you calling him a wanker is FAKE NEWS.
The OP is from Britain therefore he does not know that the orange clown is better than everyone else since Reagan combined when it comes to domestic policy at least in flyover country. He obviously is of the British stock that did not listen to sending out the best they breed battlecry. So, cut him some slack even if he is sticking his nose into what is none of his business.

I think you calling him a wanker is FAKE NEWS.
The OP is from Britain therefore he does not know that the orange clown is better than everyone else since Reagan combined when it comes to domestic policy at least in flyover country. He obviously is of the British stock that did not listen to sending out the best they breed battlecry. So, cut him some slack even if he is sticking his nose into what is none of his business.
He sent a gimp who was lying to Holland on his first day. Watch the video, its excruciating.

Oh, nevermind.

I thought this thread was about Obabble going to Harry's wedding.

US ambassador to Netherlands says sorry for 'fake news' interview debacle

In normal times this wanker would be recalled in disgrace.
Are we sending Europe our Muslims?
There are no Muslims here. That's just fake news.

Wow, that's oddly satisfying. I can see why you rubes do it.
Hey, rump works well, but no Muslims in America after 8 years of Obama?! He's good, but he's not God.
Don't tell him that, or he might fire off some tweets against you the next time his diarrhea strikes

Don't tell him that, or he might fire off some tweets against you the next time his diarrhea strikes
Wouldn't blame him for flushing you down the toilet. I can take the tweets.

I'm not 6 Big Macs or 12 Diet Soda's, so Trump will never flush me down the toilet
You are what you are and as such, to be flushed. this is why the toilet was invented. Sanitation is important, even though you may not believe in it.

I'm not 6 Big Macs or 12 Diet Soda's, so Trump will never flush me down the toilet
You are what you are and as such, to be flushed. this is why the toilet was invented. Sanitation is important, even though you may not believe in it.
Okay, traitor :rolleyes:

Okay, traitor :rolleyes:
Flushing a toilet is like draining a swamp. It is indeed patriotic. .....enjoy the sewer.

Forum List

Back