US Service Members Killed By Iran Backed Proxies In Iraq

Karine Jean-Pierre asserted that the three US troops killed by the drone strike in Jordan had died "fighting on behalf of this administration"
After some thought, I think it is a true statement from the empire's point of view. They might have joined up for love of country, but their deaths were for this admin. Otherwise they would have been at home.

He likely did nothing.

Fail.

2020 Camp Taji attacks​

On 11 March 2020, 29 rockets landed on Camp Taji,
On 14 March 2020, before 11:00 AM, another rocket attack took place at Camp Taji; over 25 107mm Type 63 Chinese rockets struck

U.S. response​

On 11 March, three warplanes targeted the area near the Syrian town of Al-Bukamal and Iraq's Al-Anbar province, which resulted in only material damage, with no casualties.[citation needed]

On 13 March after midnight, the U.S. launched air raids against Kata'ib Hezbollah facilities in Karbala, and other militia groups under the Popular Mobilization Forces (PMF) in Babylon.[2] The raids killed three Iraqi soldiers, two policemen and one civilian. 11 Iraqi soldiers were wounded as well as five PMF fighters.
1) The attack mentioned in the OP was nearly four years ago.
2) The attacks were ground based rockets, launched from trucks. Did not involve drones - Iranian, Iraqi, or other.
3) Trump was POTUS at that time, but these would be considered tactic matters and response would be via normal command chain. Likely didn't need involvement of the White House.

Yes I do believe what I said, but not your pile of ignorant crap.
See my post#25 following yours, which presents details and facts. Something missing from nearly all other posts in this thread.
Nah, you're on an attention crusade to say stuff like you did. Total bullshit.

And the post you mentioned is irrelevant. I didn't dispute anything about Trump.

Biden will respond, contrary to your weird lie. Then you will whine about his response, in contradiction to your own sentiment.

Rinse, repeat.

He's working with the generals deciding the best course of action and the best timing.
After months and 160 attacks on US soldiers that stupid fuck Biden still doesn't have a course of action?? Tell the retard to stop taking so many vacations and do the job I'm paying him to do.

The attack has reignited tensions between the U.S. and Iran — and raised questions about whether the former is “deterring” the latter.​

Is this coward of a President going to do anything?

Oh.

We know what he didn't do; send Iran $6 billion.

Nah, you're on an attention crusade to say stuff like you did. Total bullshit.

And the post you mentioned is irrelevant. I didn't dispute anything about Trump.

Biden will respond, contrary to your weird lie. Then you will whine about his response, in contradiction to your own sentiment.

Rinse, repeat.
OMG!

You are dumber and more stupid than I thought.

The attack in article linked to in the OP (Opening Post) starting this thread occurred FOUR YEARS AGO !!!

My post mentioned facts and details, of record, that hadn't been presented yet in this thread and which clear a lot of the hubris dust prior.
Biden wasn't involved, he was gathering dust collecting his undeserved Guv'mint pension and grooming to be the sock puppet Democrat candidate for POTUS the coming November.

FOUR YEARS LATER is a bit tardy to Respond to something that didn't happen on his watch and is old history now. Not to mention a rather minor and routine event at the time.

If anybody is gaslighting it would be you, scrounging and fishing for wisps to support your contrarian crusade.:rolleyes:

You might want to ask "skews13" why "he" even bothered to use old news to start this thread.

OMG!

You are dumber and more stupid than I thought.

The attack in article linked to in the OP (Opening Post) starting this thread occurred FOUR YEARS AGO !!!

My post mentioned facts and details, of record, that hadn't been presented yet in this thread and which clear a lot of the hubris dust prior.
Biden wasn't involved, he was gathering dust collecting his undeserved Guv'mint pension and grooming to be the sock puppet Democrat candidate for POTUS the coming November.

FOUR YEARS LATER is a bit tardy to Respond to something that didn't happen on his watch and is old history now. Not to mention a rather minor and routine event at the time.

If anybody is gaslighting it would be you, scrounging and fishing for wisps to support your contrarian crusade.:rolleyes:

You might want to ask "skews13" why "he" even bothered to use old news to start this thread.
I was referring to your weird lie about biden.

The attack has reignited tensions between the U.S. and Iran — and raised questions about whether the former is “deterring” the latter.​

Is this coward of a President going to do anything?

Oh.
Trump wouldn’t allow the MIC to start a war with Iran. Alternatively, Biden, 81,200,LOL “votes”, NEEDS either another pandemic, Taylor Swift to say shouldn’t mind showering with Biden or WWIII - or all three, to cause enough chaos to allow Biden to “ win” 45 counties with 92,000,000 votes

Forum List

Back