US Service Members Killed By Iran Backed Proxies In Iraq

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017

The attack has reignited tensions between the U.S. and Iran — and raised questions about whether the former is “deterring” the latter.​

Is this coward of a President going to do anything?

Oh.

The attack has reignited tensions between the U.S. and Iran — and raised questions about whether the former is “deterring” the latter.​

Oh.
Oh good - I was hoping we could have a 50th thread on this. :)

World War III?

What's not to love?

:)

Interesting, as the likely perp was an Iraqi extremist group(s ) .
However , the manipulated narrative will blame Iran .

In one sense it is academic in terms of promoting escalation .
Wait, you think they are making their own drones with the same design as Iran's?

You just don't care how dumb you sound, do you?

Oh.
supposedly biden is going to act tonight, which means:
1 Iranians will get killed when a pallet of cash hits em in the head
2.family of ten will die in their home.
3. Bombs will fall on places not named Iran.
4. Last ditch effort to win the election

Did you bother to read the article?

How about look at the date?
March 12, 2020.
A few months before Biden "won" the election to POTUS; while Trump was POTUS. Likely he did something back then.

Not sure why you wanted to start a thread on this now ????

BTW, my oldest son did his TOD in Sadr City Baghdad with the 1st Cav Div back from April 2004 to April 2005. When he got back he told me about half of the "insurgents" the killed and captured carried grave markers in Farsi and spoke Farsi.

i.e. Iranian infiltrators were fighting a covert war against our troops and trying to undermine an Iraq that wouldn't be a puppet of Iran.

After stealing the election Potatohead was able to get sanctions removed from Iran and that greatly increased the flow of cash to the country. So now they have more money to finance their anti American operatives. If it wasn't for the October attacks by Hamas Potatohead would have released billions more to John Kerry's Iran buddies.

Anybody that voted for Potatohead is an idiot.

How is this possible, Biden told Iran to knock it off. Are the Iran appeasers ready to admit they got it 100% wrong? Idiot Dems FFS.

luiza said:

This is so typical Nazi Luiza sh#t racist OUTCAST Troll.

Hamas supporter in London says the quiet part out loud

“Hitler knew how to deal with these people"

It always has been pure Jew-hatred under the guise of anti-Zionism.

Watch more from @ThevoiceAlexa on the ground at https://t.co/RP773XzDEP.

pic.twitter.com/JpiXSfptLW

— Avi Yemini (@OzraeliAvi) November 11, 2023

IMG-20240128-WA0003.jpg

Oh.
IDK but I did read online that they are investigating whether this was our drones that were hacked into by someone as we had drones scheduled to land at the same time as the attack. That is a pretty scary scenario if our drones can be hijacked.

After stealing the election Potatohead was able to get sanctions removed from Iran and that greatly increased the flow of cash to the country. So now they have more money to finance their anti American operatives. If it wasn't for the October attacks by Hamas Potatohead would have released billions more to John Kerry's Iran buddies.

Anybody that voted for Potatohead is an idiot.
Remember the billions Obama gave the IslamicFascistRepublic on his way out? Biden continued this policy...
And we all eat now this rotten fruit.

Chamberlain fallacy...

Many overthere in Israel also now criticize this pre Oct7 atrocities appeasement-for-Hamas policy...

Last edited:
Occupy Democrats is an American left-wing[8] media outlet built around a Facebook page and corresponding website. Established in 2012, it publishes false information,[14] hyperpartisan content,[20] and clickbait.[23] Posts originating from the Occupy Democrats Facebook page are among the most widely shared political content on Facebook.[24]
Also known as "newsitics";

I'll not waste time checking if their numbers are correct. As can see above it's highly likely they aren't.
One point to remember was Biden's hasty pull out of Afghanistan which removed US troops from a major conflict area.

Oh.
He's working with the generals deciding the best course of action and the best timing. They know best. Not trump, he's already interfering with the process. Mr. Know it all knows nothing.

March 12, 2020.
A few months before Biden "won" the election to POTUS; while Trump was POTUS. Likely he did something back then.

Not sure why you wanted to start a thread on this now ????

BTW, my oldest son did his TOD in Sadr City Baghdad with the 1st Cav Div back from April 2004 to April 2005. When he got back he told me about half of the "insurgents" the killed and captured carried grave markers in Farsi and spoke Farsi.

i.e. Iranian infiltrators were fighting a covert war against our troops and trying to undermine an Iraq that wouldn't be a puppet of Iran.

He likely did nothing.

Fail.

Forum List

Back