US Set to Pump Record Amount of Oil in 2023, Surpassing 2019 !

You’ve been shown that they don’t “ suck as bad as the other guys”. Clearly.
It is you who cannot accept that and are having a tantrum as a result.
a tantrum?.....you had better look up the meaning of that word...and you had better follow the thread instead of just jumping in with your opinion...you have no idea what me and the banker have been talking about over the last few weeks...

so you are saying no one is having a hard time right now under bidin?....everything is just great?...
There are always those who have a hard time.
You know what doesn’t help?
Forcing cuts and unnecessary work requirements on the programs that directly help folks with these issues. :rolleyes:

a tantrum?.....you had better look up the meaning of that word...and you had better follow the thread instead of just jumping in with your opinion...you have no idea what me and the banker have been talking about over the last few weeks...
I read the entire thread. You’re definitely having a tantrum.

Has anyone stopped to consider that output is tied to demand ?

First, anyone can read a good article on this subject and be told Presidents have nothing to do with the output of oil.

Just like those who screamed at oil companies for "not drilling" when prices were high......it takes years to get a well identified, permitted, drilled and brought on line. There is no magic valve they open and close.

Second, Output is determined by private companies who respond to pricing demand. If it is profitable (optimally profitable) to produce another barrel...they will.

Third, gasoline and diesel are inelastic in the short run. That means that it takes a significant price increase to fend off just a little demand. That happened in Phoenix where supply was hit by specfic refineries and pipelines going down. Gas peaked. It is now a dollar less than it was three months ago.

I've already pointed out that the OP uses manufactured statistics to run Biden up the flag pole.

It's all bogus.
Exactly.... The level of ignorance about the true state of the economy is breathtaking. The simplistic statement that inflation is lower now than it was a year ago betrays two dimensional thinking and a lack of real time input as to the intrinsic costs that have done nothing but rise. In short they are trying to use politics when what they really need is economics.

Exactly.... The level of ignorance about the true state of the economy is breathtaking. The simplistic statement that inflation is lower now than it was a year ago betrays two dimensional thinking and a lack of real time input as to the intrinsic costs that have done nothing but rise. In short they are trying to use politics when what they really need is economics.

There is almost never a time in our history as the intrinsic costs that have done nothing but rise. Sometimes they rise faster and some times they rise slower....but they almost always, always, rise.

So the question comes is the intrinsic cost rising at 4% better than them rising at 10%?

There is almost never a time in our history as the intrinsic costs that have done nothing but rise. Sometimes they rise faster and some times they rise slower....but they almost always, always, rise.

So the question comes is the intrinsic cost rising at 4% better than them rising at 10%?
Ahhh...
Now we are getting to a more interesting subject.

Civilizational mechanics and the hidden costs of human
Society.

There is always a cost/benefit trade for any choice we make. We choose to have transportation, running water, energy on demand....all good things.

What we don't know is the rate of exponential expenditure that we are now facing as a result of our own growth.

Politics is probably the least important input in that regard. We cannot legislate away the actual costs of our own survival.

There is a minimum input requirement for sustainment. We don't know what it is as of yet.

There are always those who have a hard time.
You know what doesn’t help?
Forcing cuts and unnecessary work requirements on the programs that directly help folks with these issues. :rolleyes:
Unfortunately there are many hundreds of thousands of scammers and schemers undeservedly reviving public assistance. The sad thing is that those who truly need it are also punished.

Just not true.
Post what you’ve got.
It is massively true...
The rate of fraud is
Enormous.

Improper welfare payments, including welfare fraud and welfare abuse, are estimated to be 13.3% of all federal welfare payments. They total $162 billion in the fiscal year 2022. The estimate stems from the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) and The General Accounting Office (GAO) reports.

That's a conservative estimate imo

It is massively true...
The rate of fraud is
Enormous.

Improper welfare payments, including welfare fraud and welfare abuse, are estimated to be 13.3% of all federal welfare payments. They total $162 billion in the fiscal year 2022. The estimate stems from the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) and The General Accounting Office (GAO) reports.

That's a conservative estimate imo
Not true at all.

This is the fraud you should be after.

During The Trump Administration, an Estimated $84B in EIDL and PPP Fraud Occurred. Now Congress Is Revamping Oversight.​

So now the govt should control the means of production?

Tell us some more about the “commies”. :uhoh3:
hahaha…”control the means of production”? WTF….pay attention child….your Father Government is already regulating the exportation off goods and commodities….they just aren’t regulating in a way that benefits the American people.
You honestly didn’t know that?

Not true at all.

During The Trump Administration, an Estimated $84B in EIDL and PPP Fraud Occurred. Now Congress Is Revamping Oversight.​

I comes from the CBO and the GAO and it isn't true ? Seriously ?

He provided some information and that is the bests you can do ?

Not true at all.

1689039021836.jpeg

Not true at all.

Yes .... That is only a small part of the greater theft that also includes rental and hearing assistance as well as EBT benefits. The Farus is massive indeed. Did you have some relevant point to make beside agreeing with me?

Yes .... That is only a small part of the greater theft that also includes rental and hearing assistance as well as EBT benefits. The Farus is massive indeed. Did you have some relevant point to make beside agreeing with me?
I made my point.
Total SNAP fraud was just under 1% in 2022.

I made my point.
Total SNAP fraud was just under 1% in 2022.
Yeah suuuure it was....
The day that it's only <1% is the day you buy a bridge in Brooklyn.....the fraud I'm talking about is not the kind of fraud the government recognizes. Selling the card for drug cash, having 2,3 or more identities all with cards...etc...etc.... This is one thing the new digital currency will fix pronto.

Forum List

Back