US "Shaken to its Core" by Supreme Court Draft that Would Overturn Roe v Wade - The Guardian. No, people, US is not shaken. We're Joyous

No, no it's not, Joe. The perp who murders a woman that is pregnant is usually tried for a double homicide.
That's not religious, that's a legality.
You're going by the premise that every fetus has a unique soul and if you abort it, that's it. That's a religion's view. I think that the soul is eternal and goes through time in different bodies, so aborting a vessel is a non-event, as the soul will take another vessel anyways through time.
The double murder thing is a quirk of law, the woman didn't want to abort, that's totally different.

You're going by the premise that every fetus has a unique soul and if you abort it, that's it. That's a religion's view. I think that the soul is eternal and goes through time in different bodies, so aborting a vessel is a non-event, as the soul will take another vessel anyways through time.
The double murder thing is a quirk, nothing more.
:laughing0301: "The double murder thing is a quirk, nothing more."
Don't let reality bitch slap you in the face. Double homicide is not a quirk thing.
You have a right to your own opinion, you don't have a right to your own facts

:laughing0301: "The double murder thing is a quirk, nothing more."
Don't let reality bitch slap you in the face. Double homicide is not a quirk thing.
You have a right to your own opinion, you don't have a right to your own facts
The woman didn't want to abort, that's different. Plus, it's a religious law thing, that's why you laugh, you can't confront that.
Your concession is duly noted.

Last edited:
The woman didn't want to abort, that's different. Plus, it's a religious law thing, that's why you laugh, you can't confront that.
Your concession is duly noted.
And you're fired from this board. Coyote said so as well. :biggrin:
So you moved your goalposts, huh? :auiqs.jpg: So murder is a religious law? Seriously? idiot
Well, thank God that Coyote hasn't taken away my keys to the board. :rolleyes-41:

So you moved your goalposts, huh? :auiqs.jpg: So murder is a religious law? Seriously? idiot
Well, thank God that Coyote hasn't taken away my keys to the board. :rolleyes-41:
You're equating getting shot with a woman deciding about her own body. Is that you're final answer?

JoeBlow REMINDER. YOU SEEM TO HAVE NEGLECTED TO ANSWER A DIRECT QUESTION. Did you forget? Or, are you just hoping I’ll forget?

“Religions also condemn theft. So, are secular criminal laws prohibiting theft equally subject to negation since we ‘can’t force religion on others?’”

Dude, the People will decide in each state how they want to go with abortion.
It never should have been decided at the Federal level, even Ginsberg agreed with that.
Dude, the people will decide in each state what a woman can do with her own body? And that will accomplish exactly what?

JoeBlow REMINDER. YOU SEEM TO HAVE NEGLECTED TO ANSWER A DIRECT QUESTION. Did you forget? Or, are you just hoping I’ll forget?

“Religions also condemn theft. So, are secular criminal laws prohibiting theft equally subject to negation since we ‘can’t force religion on others?’”
God drowned everyone except Noah and his crew. Religion condemn that?

God drowned everyone except Noah and his crew. Religion condemn that?
Irrelevant. Your driving desire is to attack religion. I personally don’t give a crap about your anti-religious fervor. It’s your ignorant contention that laws against murder are “based on religion.” I’ve pointed out how you’re wrong. And you duck my follow-up question for good reason.

Bwuck bwuck BWUUUUUCKK!

Irrelevant. Your driving desire is to attack religion. I personally don’t give a crap about your anti-religious fervor. It’s your ignorant contention that laws against murder are “based on religion.” I’ve pointed out how you’re wrong. And you duck my follow-up question for good reason.

Bwuck bwuck BWUUUUUCKK!
Religion condemns theft? So theft is equivalent to telling women how to regulate their bodies? Taliban much?

Religion condemns theft? So theft is equivalent to telling women how to regulate their bodies? Taliban much?
Wrong. Religion condemns theft too. So does that mean that the secular criminal law is negated? Try to follow along, you douche bag.

Wrong. Religion condemns theft too. So does that mean that the secular criminal law is negated? Try to follow along, you douche bag.
So law should regulate women's bodies? is that your final answer?

Btw, douchebag is one word, lol.

I'm not an atheist, I'm agnostic. And what interference? Just curious.
Atheist and agnostic operate pretty much the same. If you want to know what atheist interference looks like, try being a Christian organist asked to play for a gay wedding.

Forum List

Back