US Space Force Lt Col Who Thinks He’s a Woman Demands Dignity and Respect While Berating Everyone

Bree isn't real Todd. That's fan fiction you made up.

View attachment 916898

The guy in the OP is fiction? OK.
Oh, I didn't actually know Bree was their name. I thought it was some hypothetical you were arguing. In that case, they aren't delusional about external reality, you continue to be confused about the difference between biological sex and gender and also your capabilities for assessing mental health and also reality.

Last edited:
The problem you keep running face first into, beyond the simple fact of the professionals flat out telling you it isn't a delusion, are your attempts to conflate what they know about their anatomy with how they feel, innately, about who they are, personality wise. People who genuinely think they're Goats don't live functional lives because the existence of a goat isn't conducive to human existence. That's mental illness.

professionals flat out telling you it isn't a delusion,

If the professional is telling me a guy thinking he's a girl isn't delusional, he must be a psych major.

are your attempts to conflate what they know about their anatomy

What does Bree know about his anatomy?

with how they feel, innately, about who they are, personality wise.

What does Bree feel, innately?

professionals flat out telling you it isn't a delusion,

If the professional is telling me a guy thinking he's a girl isn't delusional, he must be a psych major.
That's not a very convincing counter argument. Hell it's not even really an argument, it's a dodge. There is no objective refutation that the people I linked to wrote the DSM-5 manual or that it says diverse gender identities are not mental illnesses. Those are objective facts.
are your attempts to conflate what they know about their anatomy

What does Bree know about his anatomy?

with how they feel, innately, about who they are, personality wise.

What does Bree feel, innately?
If we're talking about a real person then I'm not going to speak for them. If you want to make accusations about them, like they're delusional for instance, then it's on you to provide the factual basis of that medical history. If instead you want to make an intellectual and rational argument about trans identities then you're going to have to do better than this right here because objectively you're the only one carrying on with make believe when you pretend the facts I presented aren't facts.

That's not a very convincing counter argument. Hell it's not even really an argument, it's a dodge. There is no objective refutation that the people I linked to wrote the DSM-5 manual or that it says diverse gender identities are not mental illnesses. Those are objective facts.

If we're talking about a real person then I'm not going to speak for them. If you want to make accusations about them, like they're delusional for instance, then it's on you to provide the factual basis of that medical history. If instead you want to make an intellectual and rational argument about trans identities then you're going to have to do better than this right here because objectively you're the only one carrying on with make believe when you pretend the facts I presented aren't facts.

Was Bree born with a man's body, in reality?

Does Bree feel he's a woman?

Was Bree born with a man's body, in reality?
I don't know their biology. They could be male, female or intersexed, like everybody else.
Does Bree feel he's a woman?
Again, I don't know Bree's personal story so I hesitate to speak for them. If you know more about then for the sake of argument, I'll take your word for it. Won't I won't take your word on is your ability to make mental health assessments. That you have to provide some sort of objective or rational basis for.

Now that said whether or not you're born in a male body and identity internally as a woman or are born in a female body and identify internally as a man, that is not a sign of mental illness, at least not according to the people who write the manual on mental illness.

I don't know their biology. They could be male, female or intersexed, like everybody else.

Again, I don't know Bree's personal story so I hesitate to speak for them. If you know more about then for the sake of argument, I'll take your word for it. Won't I won't take your word on is your ability to make mental health assessments. That you have to provide some sort of objective or rational basis for.

Now that said whether or not you're born in a male body and identity internally as a woman or are born in a female body and identify internally as a man, that is not a sign of mental illness, at least not according to the people who write the manual on mental illness.

You don't know he's a dude?

Again, I don't know Bree's personal story so I hesitate to speak for them.

You should watch the video in the OP.

I won't take your word on is your ability to make mental health assessments.

You didn't catch the delusion in the OP?

Now that said whether or not you're born in a male body and identity internally as a woman or are born in a female body and identify internally as a man, that is not a sign of mental illness

It's a delusion. If you want to claim that delusion isn't mental illness, go for it.

at least not according to the people who write the manual on mental illness.

Have you ever been at a college party and asked the idiot you realize you're talking to what their major is and hear psych major? It was kind of funny.

You don't know he's a dude?
I don't know the particulars of their biology, no.
Again, I don't know Bree's personal story so I hesitate to speak for them.

You should watch the video in the OP.
I did, they spoke about the importance of respect for different points of view. They didn't go into their biology or their identity.
I won't take your word on is your ability to make mental health assessments.

You didn't catch the delusion in the OP?
No. Like I said, I watched the video, if you saw something other than a 1 minute clip of a conversation about respect for other points of view then I'm not sure how to help you. :dunno: Maybe the people who write the DSM-5 can.
Now that said whether or not you're born in a male body and identity internally as a woman or are born in a female body and identify internally as a man, that is not a sign of mental illness

It's a delusion. If you want to claim that delusion isn't mental illness, go for it.
I didn't just claim it, I argued it with a series of objective facts. All you've done is make claims you can't prove and then project.
at least not according to the people who write the manual on mental illness.

Have you ever been at a college party and asked the idiot you realize you're talking to what their major is and hear psych major? It was kind of funny.
I don't need to look that far. You're an idiot you doesn't know the difference between claims and objective facts or fan fiction about your time in college compared to professionals who literally write the book on mental health. :itsok:

I did, they spoke about the importance of respect for different points of view. They didn't go into their biology or their identity.

No. Like I said, I watched the video, if you saw something other than a 1 minute clip of a conversation about respect for other points of view then I'm not sure how to help you. :dunno: Maybe the people who write the DSM-5 can.

I didn't just claim it, I argued it with a series of objective facts. All you've done is make claims you can't prove and then project.

I don't need to look that far. You're an idiot you doesn't know the difference between claims and objective facts or fan fiction about your time in college compared to professionals who literally write the book on mental health. :itsok:

You don't know Bree is a dude? You don't know that he "transitioned"?

What do you know?

I didn't just claim it, I argued it with a series of objective facts

Objective facts? Is that like external reality?

You don't know Bree is a dude? You don't know that he "transitioned"?

What do you know?
That the people who write the mental health diagnostic manual say that diverse gender identities arent sign of a mental illness.
I didn't just claim it, I argued it with a series of objective facts

Objective facts? Is that like external reality?
It is. Like the fact that the people who write the manual on mental health say that diverse gender identities aren't a sign of mental illness.

That the people who write the mental health diagnostic manual say that diverse gender identities arent sign of a mental illness.

It is. Like the fact that the people who write the manual on mental health say that diverse gender identities aren't a sign of mental illness.

It's crazy!
Even the rigorous science of psychology (LOL!) has been corrupted by crazy leftists.

It's crazy!
Even the rigorous science of psychology (LOL!) has been corrupted by crazy leftists.
Which psychologist or professional psychological institution shares your point of view and says that diverse gender identities are a mental illness? Can you find even one that doesn't look like it was pasted together feverishly in some poor mom's basement? Is all of science corrupted or are you just uneducated?

Which psychologist or professional psychological institution shares your point of view and says that diverse gender identities are a mental illness? Can you find even one that doesn't look like it was pasted together feverishly in some poor mom's basement? Is all of science corrupted or are you just uneducated?

I don't give a shit what a professional psychological institution says today.

If they don't agree that a dude who thinks he's a woman is delusional, they're delusional as well.

I don't give a shit what a professional psychological institution says today.
I know you Bingos don't, because unlike the targets of your bigotry you actually do imagine yourselves to be something that you're not. In this case more knowledgeable than the people who went to school for it and now do it professionally. As I said, you're a Call of Duty player who now imagines himself capable of warfare.
If they don't agree that a dude who thinks he's a woman is delusional, they're delusional as well.
Uh huh. They are....

I know you Bingos don't, because unlike the targets of your bigotry you actually do imagine yourselves to be something that you're not. In this case more knowledgeable than the people who went to school for it and now do it professionally. As I said, you're a Call of Duty player who now imagines himself capable of warfare.

Uh huh. They are....

If you think that dude is a chick, you're also delusional.

Even if delusional "professionals" agree with you.

If you think that dude is a chick, you're also delusional.

Even if delusional "professionals" agree with you.
Uh huh. Even if every institution of physical and mental health, prestigious, Ivy league institutions of higher learning and all their international counterparts say one thing no one should believe them if one anonymous Rando on the internet says otherwise. Logic! :lmao:

Uh huh. Even if every institution of physical and mental health, prestigious, Ivy league institutions of higher learning and all their international counterparts say one thing no one should believe them if one anonymous Rando on the internet says otherwise. Logic! :lmao:

If the mental health profession jumps off a cliff, are you going to jump off a cliff too?

If the mental health profession jumps off a cliff, are you going to jump off a cliff too?
There's that IF again. :laugh: You should learn to deal with reality as it is instead of continually retreating to these fantasies that are really nothing more than emotional crutches. :itsok:

I know! It's funny innit. You dumb Bingos are the ones actually living in a fantasy. :lmao:

Funny and delusional.

You dumb Bingos are the ones actually living in a fantasy.

1710440482070.png

^And yet, in your world, that's a woman.

Forum List

Back