US to impose visa bans on Israeli extremist settlers for violence against Palestinians

Ok. But they

1. aren't trying to come to the US in significant numbers
2. Aren’t a threat to the US even if they did.

This is 100% virtue signaling.
How many are dual citizens? I have no idea how many travel to the US. Hopefully none.

What a hoot, 'we can steal from you with impunity, so we do, it's your fault we do so'.

Is there a more Israeli argument?
The West Bank settlers are criminal savages... no better than Hamas. They have been killing Palestinian for years.

• Fact
Reactions: cnm
Hundreds of thousand of Israeli Jews and Dual Citizenship Jews travel back & forth and emigrate both ways each year
a bit of an EXAGERRATION ^^^^ uhm ----anyone willing to define "ISRAELI JEWS AND DUAL CITIZENSHIP JEWS" For the record---I came across the term "DUALIES" --approximately 1960. I was still a child. Anyone willing to discuss the term "DUALIES"?

The West Bank settlers are criminal savages... no better than Hamas. They have been killing Palestinian for years.
oh? the persons most responsible for GENOCIDES in the NEW WORLD and in various parts of Africa and the Indian subcontinent are the DISGUSTING ANGLICAN PIGS ---GENOCIDAL SHIT. The children of Iberian Peninsula did quite a job in the Southern Hemisphere----but the anglican murdering slime did the real hatchet job. --

How many are dual citizens? I have no idea how many travel to the US. Hopefully none.
Let me ask you. When did these people start this type of activity? Before or after the current situation with Israel and Hamas?

Its a start. The US is finally taking action against these extremist thugs.They should also include the politicians in Israel that cheer this on.

Perhaps the US could take further action to protect Palestinians from Israeli thuggery ?

It is the only country able to do so.

Extremist thugs......definition?

Israelis who simply live their lives and provide for their families....

Also,

Targets for rape, murder, torture, mutilation and kidnapping by hamas monsters.

Yes. Did they just become duel citizens AND just start perpetrating crimes abroad?

Thats what I thought.
Uhm----the term DUAL CITIZEN is EMOTIONALLY CHARGED----way back (in ancient times)
when I was but a child----the TERM EMERGED-----A "dual citizen" is----by definition circa mid to late 1950s----A JEW. According to actual WRITTEN SOURCES----the USA congress passed a SPECIAL LAW----that allowed JEWS AND ONLY JEWS----a special status of being BOTH
a citizen of Israel and of the USA ------Being but a pre-pubescent child---I WAS AMAZED---a
"SPECIAL LAW JUST FOR JEWS"????? It took me years to LEARN---that the DUAL CITIZEN
stuff was nothing but ISLAMO NAZI PROPAGANDA. USA law does not disallow dual citizenship for ANYONE. I learned that when I began to interact with lots of----"foreigners" like -----IRANIANS who carried BOTH american and Iranian citizenship----and people from arab countries --SAME THING-----but still I noticed over MANY YEARS---that some people STILL USE the term DUALIES ---to refer specifically JEWS-----that usage is a clue----they are islamo nazi DOGS----and disgusting slime---REAL SHIT

Let me ask you. When did these people start this type of activity? Before or after the current situation with Israel and Hamas?

It has been going on for years. Extremists are extremists and just because they are Jewish does not mean they should get a free pass.

Extremist thugs......definition?

Israelis who simply live their lives and provide for their families....

Also,

Targets for rape, murder, torture, mutilation and kidnapping by hamas monsters.
That is incorrect when referring to these settlers.

It has been going on for years. Extremists are extremists and just because they are Jewish does not mean they should get a free pass.
The point is why now? Why only now that the admin needs ow a bone to the moron college kids who think Hamas isn’t a terrorist group are they doing this. Oh wait I answered my own question.

The point is why now? Why only now that the admin needs ow a bone to the moron college kids who think Hamas isn’t a terrorist group are they doing this. Oh wait I answered my own question.
No. It isn’t that.

It has escalated hugely under the current government, which has refused to do anything and even tacitly endorsed it. Their own officials have been warning them that they need to do something about it. How can you justify unconditional support to Israel to fight Hamas when Israel is allwing extremists to attack local Palestinians with impunity and provoking even more violence by adding gas to the fire?

Forum List

Back