US to Veto Palestinian Bid for State

Israel is far from being one of our allies. In fact Israel is an enemy to the United States.

Admiral Mike Mullen, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Stresses Importance of US--Israel Relationship
Terrific to spend time with General Ashkenazi discussing critical areas of mutual interest. It is the recognition of the importance of this relationship, the strength of the relationship, the criticality of the relationship, The need that we have as two militaries to meet challenges together has never been more important and I would reaffirm the strength of the friendship, the relationship, and the importance of the engagement. I always learn when I come to Israel. Israeli interests are also vital national interests of the United States. This relationship is as strong as it's ever been and will continue to grow

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4iKIYqxaOY]Admiral Mike G. Mullen meet with General Staff, LTG Gabi Ashkenazi , Tel Aviv June 27, 2010 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Israel is not the only democracy in the Middle East. Turkey, Lebanon, Egypt, Iraq, and Iran. are all democracies.

Dr. Wafa Sultan, Among Time magazine's 100 men and women whose power, talent or moral example is transforming our world: THE BARBARIC TREATMENT OF WOMEN IN ISLAM
When it comes to speak about women in Islam, now I am free. But I cannot forget my niece. She was forced to marry her cousin when she was 10, he was over 40. Her marriage was valid and legalized under the Islamic shariah [law] because Muhammad, the prophet of Islam, married his second wife when she was 6, he was over 50.

I always remember my niece coming back to her father's house begging him not to send her back to her husband. He would say in Islam it is a shame for a woman to leave her husband's house. God will reward you for obeying him.

At the age of 25, my niece committed suicide by setting herself on fire She was burned to death leaving 4 children.

In 2002, the Saudi religious police stopped schoolgirls from leaving a blazing building because they were not wearing the correct Islamic dress. There were about 800 female students in the school building when this tragedy took place and at least 15 girls were killed.

You must fight the brain-washing machine called Islam. In order to understand Islam, you have to read the biography of Muhammad. It is very traumatizing. It is very shocking. He married his second wife when she was 6 years old, he was over 50. He married his daughter-in-law. His son was adopted so he turned to his followers and said I was told by god that sdoption is forbidden to justify his marriage to his daughter-in-law.

Muhammad's third wife was Safiyah. He attacked her tribe, he killed her father, her brother and her husband. That same day, he slept with her. That's what I call Islam.

Muslims have only two choices: To change or to be crushed. Please, please don't let your civilized way of thinking interfere with your defending America. Please, please defend your values. Please defend your freedom.

In America, I enjoy just walking down the street by myself without being accused of being a whore is a blessing. Just chatting with my male next-door-neighbor without being accused of committing adultey is a blessing.

God bless America.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up3yuQDAWKQ]Wafa Sultan - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ3l390s0oo&feature=related]37 Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem.divx - YouTube[/ame]

I really don't care if there is a Palestinian state or not. The Palestinians want a country? Then they need to renounce terrorism and work with the ONLY democracy in the middle east and that is Israel.

Here is a tiny country sitting in the middle of a group of nations that have several times, tried to wipe them off the map and have got their asses handed to them time and time again. They have resorted to shelling Israeli settlements and blowing up school children. They take international aid and they put it into Swiss bank accounts so that they can live high off the hog, while they show footage of the Palestinian people wallowing in refugee camps on Al Jazeera. Then in an act of incredible stupidity, they invite Iranian puppets into their government in the form of Hamas and Hezbollah, and can't understand why the United States is hesitant to recognize a Palestinian right to self rule. Jeeze... I can't imagine why. It just gets more stupid every day. Can you say Third World Shithole?

Barry isn't making things any better. He has from the beginning of his administration, done everything that he can to embarrass and belittle the Jewish leaders and the state of Israel. I'm not going to go into details, but suffice it to say that even an Evangelical Christian like me can see the crap that Barry is shoveling when it comes to the Jews. They ARE God's chosen people, whether you like it or not. They ARE our allies. They ARE one of the only good allies that we have and Barry treats them worse than he treats any one else. American Jews and the Israelis aren't stupid. American Jews sent a very clear and a very LOUD voice to Washington with the election of a Republican in New York's 9th District. Barry should wise up... but he won't. You can't fix stupid.

Sympathy for the Palestinians? Yeah, okay... I'll get right on that.

You only support israel because you need armageddon in the middle east to happen so that jesus can come back.

I've never heard god say that jews are his chosen people, if you read it in a book of fiction, that's no good.

I really don't care if there is a Palestinian state or not. The Palestinians want a country? Then they need to renounce terrorism and work with the ONLY democracy in the middle east and that is Israel.

Here is a tiny country sitting in the middle of a group of nations that have several times, tried to wipe them off the map and have got their asses handed to them time and time again. They have resorted to shelling Israeli settlements and blowing up school children. They take international aid and they put it into Swiss bank accounts so that they can live high off the hog, while they show footage of the Palestinian people wallowing in refugee camps on Al Jazeera. Then in an act of incredible stupidity, they invite Iranian puppets into their government in the form of Hamas and Hezbollah, and can't understand why the United States is hesitant to recognize a Palestinian right to self rule. Jeeze... I can't imagine why. It just gets more stupid every day. Can you say Third World Shithole?

Barry isn't making things any better. He has from the beginning of his administration, done everything that he can to embarrass and belittle the Jewish leaders and the state of Israel. I'm not going to go into details, but suffice it to say that even an Evangelical Christian like me can see the crap that Barry is shoveling when it comes to the Jews. They ARE God's chosen people, whether you like it or not. They ARE our allies. They ARE one of the only good allies that we have and Barry treats them worse than he treats any one else. American Jews and the Israelis aren't stupid. American Jews sent a very clear and a very LOUD voice to Washington with the election of a Republican in New York's 9th District. Barry should wise up... but he won't. You can't fix stupid.

Sympathy for the Palestinians? Yeah, okay... I'll get right on that.

You only support israel because you need armageddon in the middle east to happen so that jesus can come back.

I've never heard god say that jews are his chosen people, if you read it in a book of fiction, that's no good.

Former President of Spain Jose Maria Aznar: If Israel Goes Down, We All Go Down.
We cannot forget that Israel is the West’s best ally in a turbulent region. The state of Israel was created by a decision of the UN. Its legitimacy, therefore, should not be in question. Israel is a nation with deeply rooted democratic institutions. It is a dynamic and open society that has repeatedly excelled in culture, science and technology. Owing to its roots, history, and values, Israel is a fully fledged Western nation. Indeed, it is a normal Western nation, but one confronted by abnormal circumstances.
What binds us, however, is our unyielding support for Israel’s right to exist and to defend itself. For Western countries to side with those who question Israel’s legitimacy, for them to play games in international bodies with Israel’s vital security issues, for them to appease those who oppose Western values rather than robustly to stand up in defense of those values, is not only a grave moral mistake, but a strategic error of the first magnitude.

Israel is a fundamental part of the West. The West is what it is thanks to its Judeo-Christian roots. If the Jewish element of those roots is upturned and Israel is lost, then we are lost too. Whether we like it or not, our fate is inextricably intertwined. The real threats to regional stability, however, are to be found in the rise of a radical Islamism which sees Israel’s destruction as the fulfillment of its religious destiny and, simultaneously in the case of Iran, as an expression of its ambitions for regional hegemony. Both phenomena are threats that affect not only Israel, but also the wider West and the world at large.

Israel is our first line of defense in a turbulent region that is constantly at risk of descending into chaos; a region vital to our energy security owing to our overdependence on Middle Eastern oil; a region that forms the front line in the fight against extremism. If Israel goes down, we all go down. To defend Israel’s right to exist in peace, within secure borders, requires a degree of moral and strategic clarity that too often seems to have disappeared in Europe. The United States shows worrying signs of heading in the same direction.

The West is going through a period of confusion over the shape of the world’s future. To a great extent, this confusion is caused by a kind of masochistic self-doubt over our own identity; by the rule of political correctness; by a multiculturalism that forces us to our knees before others; and by a secularism which, irony of ironies, blinds us even when we are confronted by jihadis promoting the most fanatical incarnation of their faith. To abandon Israel to its fate, at this moment of all moments, would merely serve to illustrate how far we have sunk and how inexorable our decline now appears.

This cannot be allowed to happen. Motivated by the need to rebuild our own Western values, expressing deep concern about the wave of aggression against Israel, and mindful that Israel’s strength is our strength and Israel’s weakness is our weakness, I have decided to promote a new Friends of Israel initiative with the help of some prominent people, including David Trimble, Andrew Roberts, John Bolton, Alejandro Toledo (the former President of Peru), Marcello Pera (philosopher and former President of the Italian Senate), Fiamma Nirenstein (the Italian author and politician), the financier Robert Agostinelli and the Catholic intellectual George Weigel.

What binds us, however, is our unyielding support for Israel’s right to exist and to defend itself. For Western countries to side with those who question Israel’s legitimacy, for them to play games in international bodies with Israel’s vital security issues, for them to appease those who oppose Western values rather than robustly to stand up in defense of those values, is not only a grave moral mistake, but a strategic error of the first magnitude. Israel is a fundamental part of the West. The West is what it is thanks to its Judeo-Christian roots. If the Jewish element of those roots is upturned and Israel is lost, then we are lost too. Whether we like it or not, our fate is inextricably intertwined.

Republicans Abroad

If Israel goes down, we all go down. If Israel is a part of the Western world, if the Western world is eliminated from the Middle East, it is a problem for all of us not only for ISrael. It would be a great victory for the enemies of democracy, for the enemies of freedom"

What Israel and the Jewish People have meant historically to Western democracy: "I cannot explain Europe, I cannot explain my country, I cannot explain myself without referring to this heritage they share with us the same values: Freedom, democracy, tolerance and pluralism."

"Trying to isolate Israel is not a good policy. And to demonize Israel is not a good policy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H23kvw85tWs]Aznar on his "Friends of Israel" initiative - YouTube[/ame]

JSto, aren't you the one who laughs at spaniards? I mean, besides the fact that your response isn't even relevant, lol.

Partner, in Oklahoma, you can put a bonnet on a pig and call it Lucy, but in the end it's still a freakin pig.

Son, I grew up in Oklahoma.

So I don't need to hear your home spun nonsense.

Israel is no friend to America and stabs us in the back constantly.

90% of our political problems in the world has to do with the United States supporting the rouge nation of Israe.l

RAMALLAH, (PIC)-- The PLO’s bid for membership in the UN is an “illusive move” and a “tactic” aimed at resuming peace talks with Israel, said Popular Front for Liberation of Palestine politburo member Khalida Jarrar.

“Going to the United Nations as announced by leaders is aimed at managing the crisis after reaching an impasse, and it is only a tactic to pressure the Americans sponsoring the negotiations,” Jarrar said during a seminar discussing the UN bid in Ramallah.

The PFLP had previously supported using the UN to bypass negotiations, but on condition that the step would serve as an alternative to negotiations, Jarrar explained. She also said that the step should by backed by “all forms of continued resistance on the ground”.

The PFLP is a member of the PLO’s executive committee.

Jarrar added that obtaining membership in the UN of a Palestinian state on 1967 borders risked relinquishing the right of the Palestinian refugees to return to their homes in the occupied territories.

Jarrar: UN bid is a tactic to resume peace talks

Partner, in Oklahoma, you can put a bonnet on a pig and call it Lucy, but in the end it's still a freakin pig.

So I don't need to hear your home spun nonsense.

90% of our political problems in the world has to do with the United States supporting the rouge nation of Israe.l

Islamonazi, shouldn't you be out perpetrating jihad against the infidels instead of posting on the internet?

No love for the 72 virgins in paradise?

Oh, that's right, allah invented the internet, right? :lol:

Admiral Mike Mullen, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Stresses Importance of US--Israel Relationship
Terrific to spend time with General Ashkenazi discussing critical areas of mutual interest. It is the recognition of the importance of this relationship, the strength of the relationship, the criticality of the relationship, The need that we have as two militaries to meet challenges together has never been more important and I would reaffirm the strength of the friendship, the relationship, and the importance of the engagement. I always learn when I come to Israel. Israeli interests are also vital national interests of the United States. This relationship is as strong as it's ever been and will continue to grow

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4iKIYqxaOY]Admiral Mike G. Mullen meet with General Staff, LTG Gabi Ashkenazi , Tel Aviv June 27, 2010 - YouTube[/ame]

Warren Buffett
We believe generally in the United States, we believe in ourselves and what a young country can achieve. Israel, since 1948, now a major factor in commerce and in the world. It's a smaller replica of what has been accomplished here and I think Americans admire that. They feel good about societies that are on the move.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaN_2nFqFtI]Warren Buffet Supports the U.S.-Israel Relationship - YouTube[/ame]

Bill Gates...
Israel is by many measures the country, relative to its population, that's done the most to contribute to the technology revolution

How Israel Saved Intel
Business & Technology | How Israel saved Intel | Seattle Times Newspaper

Microsoft CEO: Microsoft Almost As Israeli As American
Microsoft CEO, in Herzliya: Our company almost as Israeli as American - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Wharton School of Business...
Despite--or possibly because of--its small size and geopolitical isolation, Israel has developed a global reputation for its cutting-edge high-tech industry.

Israel today has the second largest number of start-ups in the world, after the US, and the largest number of NASDAQ-listed companies outside North America.

"Innovation, together with the engineering excellence and the very quick to market production of high-quality products, really makes Israel shine," says Zach Weisfeld, Microsoft Israel Director of Business Development and Strategy.

Israel has become one of Microsoft's three strategic global development centers, responsible for much of the new technology which Microsoft is now known for, such as its anti-virus software.
Israel and the Innovative Impulse - Knowledge@Wharton

Massachussets Institute of Technology [MIT]...
As a world leader in science and technology, Israel excels in such areas as genetics, medicine, agriculture, computer sciences, electronics, optics, and engineering. Scientists at Israeli universities such as Bar Ilan University, Ben Gurion University, Haifa University, Hebrew University, The Technion--Israel Institute of Technology, Tel Aviv University and the Weizmann Institute of Science are pioneers in areas such as stem cell-based tissue engineering, nanotechnology, high-resolution electron microscopy, and solar energy. Israeli companies have developed such diverse products as the first anti-virus package, technologies that allow you to leave voice mail on mobile phones, and stents that save lives by keeping the arteries to the heart open.
MISTI MIT-Israel

Wall Street Journal
There are more new innovative ideas coming out of Israel than there are out in Silicon Valley right now. And it doesn't slow during economic downturns." The authors of "Start-Up Nation," Dan Senor and Saul Singer, are quoting an executive at British Telecom, but they could just as easily be quoting an executive at Intel, which last year opened a $3.5 billion factory in Kiryat Gat, an hour south of Tel Aviv, to make sophisticated 45-nanometer chips; or Warren Buffett, who in 2006 paid $4 billion for four-fifths of an Israeli firm that makes high-tech cutting tools for cars and planes; or John Chambers, Cisco's chief executive, who has bought nine Israeli start-ups; or Steve Ballmer, who calls Microsoft "as much an Israeli company as an American company" because of the importance of its Israeli technologists. "Google, Cisco, Microsoft, Intel, eBay . . . ," says one of eBay's executives. "The best-kept secret is that we all live and die by the work of our Israeli teams."

Last edited:

Omar Osama bin Laden
My father has a religious goal. He is controlled by the rules of jihad. He only kills if he thinks there is a need.”
Osama bin Laden is 'worth more alive than dead', declares his son - Times Online

Osama bin Laden on why he perpetrated 9/11...
Those who want people to worship the lord of the people, without following that doctrine, will be following the doctrine of Muhammad, peace be upon him.

I was ordered to fight the people until they say there is no god but Allah, and his prophet Muhammad.'
washingtonpost.com

Quran 2:216...
Jihâd (holy fighting in Allâh's Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allâh knows but you do not know.

Quran 9:29...
Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah[] with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

So I don't need to hear your home spun nonsense

Victory to the infidels!
Jews: Population 14 million [0.2% of world population]
Muslims: Population 1.6 BILLION [23% of world population]

181 Jews have been awarded the Nobel Prize accounting for 22% of all individual recipients worldwide between 1901 and 2010

Muslim Nobel Prize winners are only 9 in total of which 5 are for peace! And 1 in physics was given to Abdus Salam who belongs to Ahmadiyya sect which is not considered to be Muslim by Muslims.

We have just insulted Islam by laughing at the Allah guaranteed superiority over the infidels. Wait, are you hearing Allahu Akbar?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl76nw92AJc]Jews and Muslims-Nobel Prize List (Latest) - YouTube[/ame].

Last edited:

Victory to the infidels!

181 Jews have been awarded the Nobel Prize accounting for 22% of all individual recipients worldwide between 1901 and 2010

Muslim Nobel Prize winners are only 9 in total of which 5 are for peace! And 1 in physics was given to Abdus Salam who belongs to Ahmadiyya sect which is not considered to be Muslim by Muslims.

We have just insulted Islam by laughing at the Allah guaranteed superiority over the infidels. Wait, are you hearing Allahu Akbar?
Jews sure, not all israelis though. It's like saying, 50% were christians. So what?

America doesn't like Muslims. Stay out of our business

It's the USA who plays "business" in Muslim countries, the result of specific conditions which left the USA as world's sole Superpower and which left the USA as heir to the post-WW1 imperial system of the Brits+French.
These conditions are changing, and you have done nothing which prevents the region's people to say "Stay out of our business".

Your arrogance prevents you to recognize, that you've no business in these countries at first place. The "exceptionalism" in the pace of American decline will soon blow the winds of change even to the most distant US provinces, where you seem to reside in.

be patient...soon the us will leave and you all can deal with france and china and russia...they have a good track record.....

Victory to the infidels!

Jews sure, not all israelis though. It's like saying, 50% were christians. So what?

Israel, 5 million Jews: 5 Nobel Prizes :clap2:
22 Arab countries, 350 million Arabs: Zero Nobel Prizes :lol:

Islam, the religion of ignorance.

obama-finger.jpg

Veto!

Victory to the infidels!

Israel, 5 million Jews: 5 Nobel Prizes :clap2:
22 Arab countries, 350 million Arabs: Zero Nobel Prizes :lol:

Islam, the religion of ignorance.

Homey, I agree, they are so fucking ignorant, they're still trying to get their magic carpets to fly.

Israel is not the only democracy in the Middle East. Turkey, Lebanon, Egypt, Iraq, and Iran. are all democracies.

Freedom House...

Israel: Free :clap2:
Egypt: Not Free [Undemocratic] :lol:
Iraq: Not Free [Undemocratic] :lol:
Iran: Not Free [Undemocratic] :lol:
Lebanon: Partly Free [Undemocratic] :lol:
Turkey: Partly Free [Undemocratic] :lol:

Investor's Business Daily: How Free Israel Prospers As Islam Remains In The Dark :clap2:
Israel, a New Jersey-sized nation of 7.5 million people (1.7 million of whom are Arab) filed 7,082 international patents in the five years ending in 2007. By contrast, 28 majority-Muslim nations with almost 1.2 billion people — 155 times the population of Israel — were granted 2,071 patents in the same period. Narrowing the comparison to the 17 Muslim nations of the Middle East from Morocco to Iran and down the Arabian Peninsula, the 409 million people in that region generated 680 patents in five years.
This means that the Arab and Iranian world produced about one patent per year for every 3 million people, compared with Israel's output of one annual patent for every 5,295 people, an Israeli rate some 568 times that of Israel's neighbors and sometime enemies.

The awarding of Nobel Prizes in the quantitative areas of chemistry, economics and physics shows a similar disparity, with five Israeli winners compared with one French Algerian (a Jew who earned the prize for work done in France) and an Egyptian-American (for work done at Caltech in California).

The telltale signs of Israel's economic rise can be seen in the Tel Aviv skyline and the new office complexes around Jerusalem. International giant Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. was founded in 1901 by three pharmacists in Jerusalem. Today it employs 40,000 around the world.

Teva has a market cap of $44.2 billion — the most highly valued company based in Israel and the ninth-largest firm traded on the Nasdaq

Less than 300 miles separate the purposeful creative buzz in the JVP Media Quarter from the restive streets of Cairo, where the Muslim Brotherhood tells Egypt's unemployed that their plight is the fault of corrupt capitalists and Jews. It doesn't take a Nobel Prize-winning economist to figure out where these two economies are going.

How Free Israel Prospers As Islam Remains In Dark - Investors.com

Forum List

Back