Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US vs China Military Spending 2017

US 617 billion

China 174 billion.

Yeah, china is a real threat lol.
US 617 billion

China 174 billion.

You do know Chinese soldiers only get paid 25 cents a week right?
I love making the point about our military and the worthless fucking poor. Take the money from the war on poverty, 1 trillion dollars, put it to the national debt and soon there is no debt in 21 years. Also there isn't poor anymore because those fucks who don't work, will find a job(in Obama's roaring economic recovery) that President Trump inherited, and they to can pay taxes, thus increasing funding for our wonderful military that keeps liberal fucks free so they can post their bull shit on this site.

War on poverty cost
The War on Poverty has cost $22 trillion -- three times more than what the government has spent on all wars in American history. Federal and state governments spend $1 trillion in taxpayer dollars on America's 80 means-tested welfare programs annually.
The War on Poverty Has Cost $22 Trillion
www.ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.php?Article_ID=25288

american-manhood.jpg

US 617 billion

China 174 billion.

US 617 billion

China 174 billion.

I love making the point about our military and the worthless fucking poor. Take the money from the war on poverty, 1 trillion dollars, put it to the national debt and soon there is no debt in 21 years. Also there isn't poor anymore because those fucks who don't work, will find a job(in Obama's roaring economic recovery) that President Trump inherited, and they to can pay taxes, thus increasing funding for our wonderful military that keeps liberal fucks free so they can post their bull shit on this site.

War on poverty cost
The War on Poverty has cost $22 trillion -- three times more than what the government has spent on all wars in American history. Federal and state governments spend $1 trillion in taxpayer dollars on America's 80 means-tested welfare programs annually.

View attachment 176682
There is no war on poverty, only a war on those who are poor.

Most of the poor in America work fulltime, moron.

US 617 billion

China 174 billion.

US 617 billion

China 174 billion.

War on poverty cost

View attachment 176682

I see you failed at history..

US 617 billion

China 174 billion.

US 617 billion

China 174 billion.

War on poverty cost

View attachment 176682

I see you failed at history.

Look how easy that is to write without evidence. You had nothing of substance to say, so referred to a pointless one liner without evidence,

US 617 billion

China 174 billion.

US 617 billion

China 174 billion.

War on poverty cost

View attachment 176682

Look how easy that is to write without evidence. You had nothing of substance to say, so referred to a pointless one liner without evidence,

So you are telling us you are 12 years old and don't have a clue, I am not here to teach you a long history lesson that you should already know about before posting.

US 617 billion

China 174 billion.

War on poverty cost

View attachment 176682

So you are telling us you are 12 years old and don't have a clue, I am not here to teach you a long history lesson that you should already know about before posting.
So you are 12. I am not here to teach you a long history lesson that you should already know about.

Again, easy and ignorant.

View attachment 176682

So you are 12. I am not here to teach you a long history lesson that you should already know about.

That's all you do is repeat?

That's all you do is repeat?
No, all you do is given one sentence hollow meaningless assertions. I am making a point you are saying nothing. Cause anyone can say it as it requires nothing. As you will see my initial post had information in it, that has yet to be responded to.

Forum List

Back