USA freedom convoy....

It'll be interesting to see if the Fascists in DC try to use this protest as a false flag like 1/6...
I'm sure they have a few FBI agents enrolled in trucker school...the head guy has spoken about that possibility and told people to be on the lookout for false flag trouble makers.... especially the ones with I love Nancy Pelosi tattoos.....

Goosebumps! Just remember guys, I am living proof that not all pro-vaxxers are against you. :)
Crap, I see at least 3 trucks there.

So, what are these brownshirts protesting, exactly? Can any of their fellow fascists explain it? After all, there are no mandates for truckers in the USA. They seem to just be butthurt about losing.

Shows what you know. AKA nothing! :rolleyes:

Crap, I see at least 3 trucks there.

So, what are these brownshirts protesting, exactly? Can any of their fellow fascists explain it? After all, there are no mandates for truckers in the USA. They seem to just be butthurt about losing.

They're protesting you, mainly. You should counter-protest them by lying down in the street and singing "We shall overcome."

These truckers saw what Turdeau pulled, and they have trucks full of food and supplies in case Xiden and the FBI planted instigators try to start anything.

Forum List

Back