USA lost the Cold War

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Now the opinion has been established (including with the filing of Russian officials) that the Americans allegedly financed the militants, from whom the Alkaida and the Taliban were later formed. This is a pure lie. The Americans financed the military of the Northern Alliance, which fought against the USSR and the Pashtun occupation. The Northern Alliance was completely opposed to Alkaida and the Taliban.

Considering that the United States has now withdrawn from Afghanistan, it can be stated that the United States lost the Cold War. The US authorities are pursuing the policy of the USSR during the Brezhnev era.

PS The American authorities did not even try to be clear about these false accusations, did not try to clarify the situation.
Moreover, the Americans won this war. In 2014, it ended, the Taliban were defeated, and only troops remained there to control the situation. They didn't even lose, they just gave power to the Taliban for free

Last edited:
  • Banned
In particular, it is known about the financing of the Northern Alliance in the course of the secret CIA program Сyclone

Now the opinion has been established (including with the filing of Russian officials) that the Americans allegedly financed the militants, from whom the Alkaida and the Taliban were later formed. This is a pure lie. The Americans financed the military of the Northern Alliance, which fought against the USSR and the Pashtun occupation. The Northern Alliance was completely opposed to Alkaida and the Taliban.

Considering that the United States has now withdrawn from Afghanistan, it can be stated that the United States lost the Cold War. The US authorities are pursuing the policy of the USSR during the Brezhnev era.

PS The American authorities did not even try to be clear about these false accusations, did not try to clarify the situation.
Moreover, the Americans won this war. In 2014, it ended, the Taliban were defeated, and only troops remained there to control the situation. They didn't even lose, they just gave power to the Taliban for free

Nonsense....

Russia is a borderline third world country; actual communism has been proven to be completely unworkable long term, and American influence is as about as high as it's ever been...we're the one indispensable nation on the planet.

the USSR is the country that is dead = USA win

• Banned
There is no subject of dispute here, objective facts are stated.
American influence
There was no consistent American policy. The US policy of support of the Northern Alliance in 1970-80s was the opposite in terms of the vector of the policy of betraying the Northern Alliance that is being carried out now.

• Banned
And there was no unified Soviet policy either. After the arrival of Gorbachev, the regime turned 180 degrees, and the troops were immediately withdrawn from Afghanistan, thanks to which the Pashtuns lost influence and the Northern Alliance gained autonomy

• Banned
In this regard, the Scorpions wrote the song "Wind of Change". This wind gradually began to fade in the 90s, there was a civil war, starting in 2014, an open policy of imposing Bolshevism and truncating the freedoms of citizens began around the world.
This is excictly the result of Cold War, and USA of 80s lost side here.

There is no subject of dispute here, objective facts are stated.

There was no consistent American policy. The US policy of support of the Northern Alliance in 1970-80s was the opposite in terms of the vector of the policy of betraying the Northern Alliance that is being carried out now.

Where would you rather live; Moscow or New York?

Yes, it's terrible here. Our store shelves are completely devoid of any products, just like Russia's were when they lost the Cold War.

Just the other day, I went to the Walmart to get me some pimento and cheese spread and Hostess Twinkies. There were none to be found, but they were having a special on beet soup, stale loaves of bread, and potato peelings.

I was lucky enough to obtain a sizably-large bag of the peelings with which I intend to make some vodka, get drunk, and crash my Volga GAZ-24 on the freeway.

I will then get into a fight with other motorists and upload the video of it to Youtube. Here I am in my typical Russian gangster costume. Don't I look grand?

AEsfwjGj6wq7Go5uxh52F0yPWXi_LcMBrMGV9ZhUtFw.jpg

Yes, it's terrible here. Our store shelves are completely devoid of any products, just like Russia's were when they lost the Cold War.

Just the other day, I went to the Walmart to get me some pimento and cheese spread and Hostess Twinkies. There were none to be found, but they were having a special on beet soup, stale loaves of bread, and potato peelings.

I was lucky enough to obtain a sizably-large bag of the peelings with which I intend to make some vodka, get drunk, and crash my Volga GAZ-24 on the freeway.

I will then get into a fight with other motorists and upload the video of it to Youtube. Here I am in my typical Russian gangster costume. Don't I look grand?
You are a little mistaken with the address. Modern Moscow policy does not contain the rhetoric of condemnation of the Afghan campaign, and, on the contrary, promotes Brezhnev's stagnation and Stalinism.
In general, Moscow's pro-government rhetoric is now trying to impose the point of view that Gorbachev is bad and that all his steps were aimed at the collapse of the "great USSR," and, accordingly, the withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan is viewed negatively.
I'm talking about the fact that now America is sliding about the same, In any case, the vector of politics is the same
In particular, America of the 80s would not have abandoned the Northern Alliance. On the contrary, it financed by US

Last edited:
typical Russian gangster costume
This, by the way, is more of a stereotype, in the 90s there were 2 versions of how Russian criminals dress, 1 said that these were crimson jackets, 2 were sports suits. In reality, this was not the case, and now this is even less so, but there is some truth in this, because in the 90s there were organized criminal groups that went in for sports and adhered to male military concepts, as opposed to thieves' morality. These guys were not as bad as they are represented, they helped orphans and did not touch ordinary workers, their occupation was racket, fights and murders, they were a kind of criminal syndicates and had connections in the government. In the 00s they are all destroyed
Now you will not find a single person who would be similar to this image.

This, by the way, is more of a stereotype, in the 90s there were 2 versions of how Russian criminals dress, 1 said that these were crimson jackets, 2 were sports suits. In reality, this was not the case, and now this is even less so, but there is some truth in this, because in the 90s there were organized criminal groups that went in for sports and adhered to male military concepts, as opposed to thieves' morality. These guys were not as bad as they are represented, they helped orphans and did not touch ordinary workers, their occupation was racket, fights and murders, they were a kind of criminal syndicates and had connections in the government. In the 00s they are all destroyed
Now you will not find a single person who would be similar to this image.

Maybe not. But the stereotype of the Russian gangster in a Spandex jogging suit, with gold bling, and an AK, will forever be imprinted on my impressionable American mind.

And that Slavik Squat kills me every time. :laughing0301:

84452078-1150715281927426-2517904369458872320-o.jpg

Maybe not. But the stereotype of the Russian gangster in a Spandex jogging suit, with gold bling, and an AK, will forever be imprinted on my impressionable American mind.
This style is closer to reality.

scale_1200

scale_1200

Now even in Russia itself, very few people know this, this topic is politically inconvenient. The crime world was divided into thieves and "robinguds". The bandits were something of a warrior caste in crime. This image of stupid man in adidas suits is apparently created specifically to sweep it under the rug. Until recently, some of those bandits worked in the administration; there were purges there quite recently. In defense of the former bandits in Vladivostok, people rose up and went out to demonstrations. They aroused sympathy among the common people, they saw a support in them.
But most of them were killed back in the early 00s.

This style is closer to reality.

scale_1200

scale_1200

Now even in Russia itself, very few people know this, this topic is politically inconvenient. The crime world was divided into thieves and "robinguds". The bandits were something of a warrior caste in crime. This image of stupid man in adidas suits is apparently created specifically to sweep it under the rug. Until recently, some of those bandits worked in the administration; there were purges there quite recently. In defense of the former bandits in Vladivostok, people rose up and went out to demonstrations. They aroused sympathy among the common people, they saw a support in them.
But most of them were killed back in the early 00s.

We call those "Wiggers" :laughing0301:

Whatever it was, this image of guys squatting in adidas suits is just a media image far from reality
The thugs of the 90s were very serious guys with good money and power.

And for the last 20 years this has simply not been the case. People in russia have turned into a stupid herd that sits in devices and dresses like homosexuals
Something like the tik tok generation. But this is a global trend, it is everywhere now
Their music is like noise, all that they are interested in is the new model of the iPhone, and so on. They drink a lot of beer but do not drink hard liquor or smoke, they believe everything they are told on TV

Last edited:

Wrong.
I was contacted by the CIA in 1979 as they were recruiting people to join the Mujahedeen against the Soviets, and al Qaeda and those who later became known as the Taliban (translates as "students"), were all the CIA were interested in. The CIA never trusted the Northern Alliance during this period because they were not Pashtun, but Tajiks, and therefore more aligned with the Soviets.
In fact, as Saudis and other Arabs, al Qaeda was the primary interest of the CIA.
The name "al Qaeda" just is Pashto for "base camp", and was not started by bin Laden or anti-American.
The name al Qaeda was just the Arab foreign legion of the CIA's Mujahedeen.

The fact bin Laden was able to then later take over al Qaeda was because the CIA failed to deliver on its promises of aid after the Soviets were forced to leave.
If the US had done what it promised, then the Taliban would have remained our allies.
But we prevented the Taliban from remaining our allies by making illegal demands and false accusations.
They Taliban were never involved in any terrorism, and it was illegal for us to attack them.
We were the traitors, by then supporting the Russian aligned Northern Alliance.
Then after they did all the ground fighting, we dumped the Northern Alliance as well.
We were traitors to everyone.

The only group who never betrayed anyone and was always anti soviet and anti terrorism, was the Taliban.
They were and still are the only good guys.
They never lied or were traitors.
We constantly lied, changed sides, broke promises, attacked our allies, etc.

Forum List

Back