New Afghanistan

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
A news report last night showed lectures in an Afghan University. Women were being taught. Albeit there was a curtain across the room dividing them from the male students.

As far as brutal savage regimes are concerned they arent making people wear masks.

Maybe these crazy backward fucks have moved forward a bit ?

La la la la la....

Isn't Taliban just WONDERFUL???

Good thing we did not help TNA off them, and left them billions $$$ in new arms...

Oh oh oh, but Taliban outlawed the murderous fraud vax....

A news report last night showed lectures in an Afghan University. Women were being taught. Albeit there was a curtain across the room dividing them from the male students.

As far as brutal savage regimes are concerned they arent making people wear masks.

Talking about New Afghanistan, i heard that most of the refugees are going to be placed into Californication. Wont that be peachy, where rag head camel jockeys get to meet butt plug people like TT here or other Hollyweird queers.

liberals-defend-islam.jpg

One thing would explain all of this

The leader(s) of the Taliban are Zionist people fraud(s) like col Tim osman and Simon Elliot.

Hence, Israel tells W to side with Taliban not TNA, and W got on his knees and said

YES MASTER

One thing would explain all of this

The leader(s) of the Taliban are Zionist people fraud(s) like col Tim osman and Simon Elliot.

Hence, Israel tells W to side with Taliban not TNA, and W got on his knees and said

YES MASTER
You are a crazy fuck.

If its so tremendous, you ought to look to emigrate there? I'm sure that Americans like Johnnie Walker, the American Taliban will be looking to move back, as well as the folks we have sitting in stir at Gitmo and the Florence Pen on terrorism charges.

Tammy. You'd last 10 min over there before being tossed 5 stories down blind folded

Well I give you a different perspective and you cant handle it. Its definitely moved on since those images of tv sets hanging from lamposts.

Have your boys stopped fucking children yet?
LOL who am i kiddin. If they did, you wouldnt be supporting the terrorists anymore.

So you don't think people should wear covid masks in public?

Taliban are also not pro vax. I thought you were pro-vax too?

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH

No Masks here
1631796134927.png

I'm surprised the left isn't upset about the girls having to wear school uniform.

1631797298578.png

Forum List

Back