USA soccer team turns away from WW2 vet

Bunch of spoiled brats that think they are being cool. Doubt they even know why they are doing it..other than they think it’s “ trendy” to hate America.
They didn’t turn from the veteran. They turned to face the flag.

Which is what you are supposed to do during the anthem.

The following replies went on to dispute Putz claim showing additional pics and explaining how they know where the players where facing based on the lines on the field and the players turned away from not only the flag but the vet's performance
This is untrue.

The flags were on the side of the field.

This view from the crowd shows that people were also “turning their backs” on him so that they could face the flag.

Bunch of spoiled brats that think they are being cool. Doubt they even know why they are doing it..other than they think it’s “ trendy” to hate America.
They didn’t turn from the veteran. They turned to face the flag.

Which is what you are supposed to do during the anthem.
This thread is a classic example of how easy it is for trump cultists to be manipulated.

The woman's soccer team didn't do anything wrong. The players facing away from the WWII Vet are facing the flag with their hands over their heart. The others are standing facing forward. Nothing to see here but people complaining about nothing. I am not a fan of the kneeling and I called athletes out for doing it. But there's nothing wrong or disrespectful here.

zaangalewa

Just hate................its the gay and lesbian thing now. JUST blind hate.........think it has to do with the media and co-dependent personalities feeding off the hate as their primary life motivator now.

A bunch of losers who can’t even play a real sport and who should be deported

This shows just who they really are. And all they do is play third-rate soccer at that.

Your men are are not very famous football players. Your football team of the ladies is an international very respected football team. One of the best. And they wan against Mexico 4:0 and Mexico is a much more greater football nation than the USA. An excellent result for them.

Keeps the question for me: What were some ladies of your team protesting against when the national anthem was played? What was the reason for this protest?
Learn to spell libtard, won not wan. Stop defending the retards.

Forum List

Back