Use of the U.S. Constitution has become awfully arbitrary for Mexicrats

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Mexicrats:
We believe the U.S. owes illegal Mexicans the opportunity to be funded by U.S. taxpayers. We OWE illegals the opportunity to commit vehicular man slaughter and to rape and murder Americans...only after they do will we consider them criminals...and only then will we BEG for iCE to intervene.
WTF...when did shit go so sideways?

Mexicrats:
We believe the U.S. owes illegal Mexicans the opportunity to be funded by U.S. taxpayers. We OWE illegals the opportunity to commit vehicular man slaughter and to rape and murder Americans...only after they do will we consider them criminals...and only then will we BEG for iCE to intervene.
4/9/1865

Mexicrats:
4/9/1865

I think you meant 11/6/1986

Mexicrats:
4/9/1865

I think you meant 11/6/1986
6/16/1487

I’ll go ahead and post something meaningful...only because I take great pride in enlightening ignorant fools.
Google search....the Treaty of Peace, Friendship, Limits and Settlement. I haven’t read it in years but the treaty will tell you all you need to know.
You’re welcome in advance....what else can I teach you?

It's ironic that impeccably progressive, far-left California seems to be following the Confederacy down the road to asserting a state's right of "nullification" of federal laws. Recall that it was this very same nonexistent "right" that southern states asserted in the 1800s to defy the federal government on tariffs and slavery, and again in the 1950s to ignore desegregation laws passed by the federal government. Those did not end well for the states involved. In Rejecting U.S. Immigration Law, California Has A Role Model: The Confederacy | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

It's ironic that impeccably progressive, far-left California seems to be following the Confederacy down the road to asserting a state's right of "nullification" of federal laws. Recall that it was this very same nonexistent "right" that southern states asserted in the 1800s to defy the federal government on tariffs and slavery, and again in the 1950s to ignore desegregation laws passed by the federal government. Those did not end well for the states involved. In Rejecting U.S. Immigration Law, California Has A Role Model: The Confederacy | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

The writing is on the wall isn’t it?
It’s got that leading into a mini internal war kind of feeling doesn’t it?

Forum List

Back