Use the Official 2018 SOTU Address and Official Rebuttal threads tonight..

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
There is one thread that will open in Politics 15 minutes before the speech for comments on the SOTU event and the aftermath.. Another Official Thread is for the various Dem Party sanctioned Rebuttal Speeches that will open towards the END of the SOTU.

USE THESE THREADS. Do not create new ones.. Any other threads will be closed..

Thanks..

1517282188555509.jpg

Well, it's almost 7pm so I guess the Shithead In Chief is about to begin babbling.

Guess I'll log out for a while.

What did you think of it? Good things? Bad things?

Personally I like that he mentioned the Cajun Navy, that's us!!!

Last edited:
How about Trump saying that people would get a lot more money next year from tax cuts and democrats didn't even clap to that. Why the fuck are they so far tax cuts but don't get excited when they actually happen?

Fuck those Democrat pieces of shit who wouldn't show common courtesy or citizenship by not standing for the President when he entered the Chamber.

They all sit there like STONE FACED asses too. So ignorant never applauding even when it was mentioned black unemployment is the lowest it has been in how freaking long...........

upload_2018-1-30_19-30-3.png

Democrats never stand or clap for a Republican president. Republicans never stand or clap for a Democrat president.

Overall I think it was a great speech. It was really sad when he talked about those parents of the two teens killed by gang bangers. I was getting teary eyed watching them break down.

Forum List

Back