Useless Information...

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
Post your useless information here.

I just saw a show on the Smithsonian Channel during which I learned that an opossum is immune to the venom of a copperhead.

There. That's a thing you know now.

So, what useless information can you impart upon us?

Post your useless information here.

I just saw a show on the Smithsonian Channel during which I learned that an opossum is immune to the venom of a copperhead.

There. That's a thing you know now.

So, what useless information can you impart upon us?
How is that useless?

Claiming the 2020 election was stolen is useless.

You know the game tomb raider? Laura crofts big tits were actually a mistake. The developer hit the wrong percentage for bust size.
You would figure they would have made it right though. That way, she could fit in smaller spaces in those caves and shit :dunno:

You know the game tomb raider? Laura crofts big tits were actually a mistake. The developer hit the wrong percentage for bust size.
You would figure they would have made it right though. That way, she could fit in smaller spaces in those caves and shit :dunno:
Never really cared for the biguns myself.

Ants have a better sense of smell than a dog
Maybe i should take one of those sumbitches huntin

At high altitudes that have year round snow, there are places where there is pink snow that smells like watermelon. I actually ran into the stuff back in the late 70's while hiking in the mountains of Montana, and everyone I told about it thought I was nuts. However, scientists have also found the stuff and published lots of papers on it. Seems that it's a form of algae that grows there and colors the snow pink, and yes, it DOES smell like watermelon (although, it's not a good idea to see how it tastes, I never tried, and scientists have said it can be bad for you).

Just so you guys don't think I'm pulling your leg................

Forum List

Back