Using Christian Standards of reasoning=the Messiah is a Rooster

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
This Rabbis rooster fulfilled Christian standards of secreting Moshiach.
Fulfillment of 42 Messianic prophecies of the Tenach:
1. Early in the morning I went to get my rooster to fulfill the ancient custom. There in the light I looked into his eyes and saw fulfilled the words, 'I am the rooster* who has seen affliction.' (Lam. 3:1)
2. I took him and swung him around my head as the verse says, 'And he circled his head**.' (Lam 3:5)
3. I moved my hands as I swirled him, as it says, 'Only against me did he turn his hand.' (Lam 3:3)
4. With this he leaped from my hand and started to run.
As it says, 'They have run away without seeing good.' (Job 9:25)
5. I cried a short pray to HaShem as it says, 'My words I say out of the bitterness of my soul.' (Job 10:1)
6. He ran from me, fulfilling the verse, 'To me they showed their back and not their face.' (Jer. 32:33)
7/8. I borrowed a cane from a man near me so as to catch him with the rounded edge, as the verse says, 'And Moshe took the stick.' (Ex. 4:20, Num 20:8)
9/10. I tried to catch him with the hook, but only the blows of the cane hit his back as it says, 'Afflicted by the rod of his anger.' (Lam. 3:1 and it also says, 'I struck you with the blows of an enemy.' (Jer. 30:12)
11. He turned to me and I got him right on the cheek fulfilling the verse, 'I have offered my cheek to the one who strikes me.' (Lam. 3:30)
12. He ran from me into a dark corner and I followed after him, as the verse says, 'He has led me and driven me into the darkness and not light.'
(Lam. 3:2)
13. I had him there in the corner as it says; 'All her pursuers overtook her in the small place.' (Lam. 1:3)
14. He stood there silent, as he had been to this time in fulfillment of the words of the prophet, 'He was persecuted and afflicted, be he did not open his mouth.' (Is. 53:7)
15. In that corner there was just nowhere for him to hide from me as the verse says, 'Can a person hide in a concealed place, and I should not see him?' (Jer. 23:25)
16. He was now trapped as the verse says, 'He has walled me in so I cannot escape.' (Lam. 3:7)
17. In his eyes I could see him praying silently to HaShem, 'My G-d my G-d why have you forsaken me?' (Psalm 22:1)
18. Clearly it was fulfilled for him, 'The mighty ones of Bashan encircle me.' (Psalm 22:13)
19. I grabbed him and he started to call out to HaShem.
As the verse says, 'My G-d, I call to you by day and you do not answer and by night and there is no respite.' (Psalm 22:3)
20. But there was no answer as it says, 'Though I would scream out and plead he shut out my prayer.' (Lam. 3:8)
21. It was clearly the end. I grabbed him and took my place in the line waiting to give my rooster to the shochet (ritual slaughterer.) He was silent, 'Like a sheep being led to the slaughter or a ewe to her sharers he did not open his mouth.' (Is. 53:7)
22. The shochet took him by the neck as it says; 'He grasped me by the neck.' (Job 16:12)
23. With that he screamed out, 'Be not far from me because distress is near and there is none to help me.' (Psalm 22:12)
24. He also said, 'Save my soul from the sword.' (Psalm 22:21)
25. He slaughtered him fulfilling 'He was removed from the living land.' (Is. 53:8)
26. He let the blood fall on the floor, as it says, 'I am poured out like water.' (Psalm 22:15)
27. I took the dead chicken and gazed at it as the prophet says, 'They have looked upon me whom they have pierced.' (Zech 12:10)
28/29. I took it to be made kosher. We separated it into pieces snapping it's bones as the verses say, 'All my bones became disjointed.' (Psalm 22:15) 'He has broken my bones.' (Lam 3:4)
30. Then I took him home to cook. My wife removed the skin as it says, 'He has worn away my flesh and skin.' (Lam. 3:4)
31. She placed him in a pot with water, as it says, 'For the waters have reached unto my soul.' (Psalm 69:2)
32. She added many spices as it says, 'And she gave ...many spices.' (1 Kings 10:10)
33. She covered up the pot so it could cook as it says; 'He has placed me in darkness.' (Lam 3:6)
4. The smell of it filled the room as it says, 'That the spices may flow out.' (Song 4:16)
35. After that it was served on the table and we gazed upon it as the verse says, 'I count my bones and they gaze and look upon me.' (Psalm 22:18)
36. He was divided among the members of my family, as it says, 'Therefore I will divide him among the many.' (Is. 53:12)
37/38. We rejoiced and sang as we ate him, as it says, 'I have become a thing of laughter for my people, they sing all day long.' (Lam. 3:14) 'In him our hearts were joyful.' (Psalm 33:21)
39/40/41. After which we were full and praised G-d as it says, 'You shall eat and be satisfied and praise HaShem your G-d.' (Deut. 6:11,8:10,11:15).
42. We truly saw the goodness of G-d as it say, 'You should taste and see that HaShem is good.' (Psalm 34:9)
There were many more messianic prophecies that I could have added that applied to my messianic rooster. Many more he will fulfill when he comes back.
In all seriousness the above example is no different then the lists claiming 200/300/400 prophecies fulfilled by Jesus. They claim the odds against a single person fulfilling them are astronomical. Or of their claims that passages like Psalms 22, or Isaiah 53 are about their messiah/god. Consider this well when you see or hear the claims made by missionaries or just simple Christians who you may meet. If not there may be a prophecy that does really apply: 'They are a people bereft of council and they don't have understanding.'
For more information contact Moshe Shulman
* In Hebrew the word 'gever' means both 'man' and 'rooster'berew
** In Hebrew the word is resh aleph shin, which can be read as 'rosh' head'
(c) Moshe Shulman, 2000

Jews used a method of temporarily riding themselves of sin by substituting the blood of an animal for their own. They will return to that practice and are preparing for it now.
Their Messiah used His own pure blood as a substitute for their sins, thus removing sin ONCE and FOR ALL. They didn't accept Him any more than they accepted God sitting in their Temple.
And their Messiah is about to return to them in their hour of trouble. They'll accept Him this time. And run to Him for safety.

There is nothing in the Bible that says Christ turned in His scarred, unrecognizable body for a new one. When they see Him, the Jews are going to cry. He will wipe away their tears and remain in their midst forever.

Jews used a method of temporarily riding themselves of sin by substituting the blood of an animal for their own. They will return to that practice and are preparing for it now.
Their Messiah used His own pure blood as a substitute for their sins, thus removing sin ONCE and FOR ALL. They didn't accept Him any more than they accepted God sitting in their Temple.
And their Messiah is about to return to them in their hour of trouble. They'll accept Him this time. And run to Him for safety.

There is nothing in the Bible that says Christ turned in His scarred, unrecognizable body for a new one. When they see Him, the Jews are going to cry. He will wipe away their tears and remain in their midst forever.

As it is written:

And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends. - Zechariah 13:6

What a moment that will be! It's enough to make you weep! Looking forward to the family reunion!

The rooster does indeed fulfill more verses then their idol jesus using their screwy standards...as usual jeremiah in her pick and choose method has butchered another verse in the tanach...taken in proper context the verse she claims in zachariah reading verses 1-6 is a prophecy in the days of final redemption when all the false prophets will be exposed... That means jeremiah and her idol jesus as well..if jeremiah wants to use just one verse she has to read the previous 5 verses so by jeremiah placing her idol in verse 6 she is proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that her idol jesus is a false prophet... Too funny... Wink....

Penelope knows nothing about being a true christian shall i show you why because there are none according to your own scriptures... Shall i point out to you the verses that prove you are not a christian and neither is anyone else...but you are trying to get others who worship the gd of abraham isaac and jacob to leave and jion lucifer the fallen one arent you... Shameless and out in the open too...

No thankyou irish ram there are enough zombie movies out depicting what your jesus would look like according to you strange interpretations... He would be one of the walking dead would he... No wonder you guys want to eat his flesh and drink his blood... Pretty gross and showing you are a true can a baal in every sense of the word....

Penelope knows nothing about being a true christian shall i show you why because there are none according to your own scriptures... Shall i point out to you the verses that prove you are not a christian and neither is anyone else...but you are trying to get others who worship the gd of abraham isaac and jacob to leave and jion lucifer the fallen one arent you... Shameless and out in the open too...
Please do.

This Rabbis rooster fulfilled Christian standards of secreting Moshiach.
Fulfillment of 42 Messianic prophecies of the Tenach:
1. Early in the morning I went to get my rooster to fulfill the ancient custom. There in the light I looked into his eyes and saw fulfilled the words, 'I am the rooster* who has seen affliction.' (Lam. 3:1)
2. I took him and swung him around my head as the verse says, 'And he circled his head**.' (Lam 3:5)
3. I moved my hands as I swirled him, as it says, 'Only against me did he turn his hand.' (Lam 3:3)
4. With this he leaped from my hand and started to run.
As it says, 'They have run away without seeing good.' (Job 9:25)
5. I cried a short pray to HaShem as it says, 'My words I say out of the bitterness of my soul.' (Job 10:1)
6. He ran from me, fulfilling the verse, 'To me they showed their back and not their face.' (Jer. 32:33)
7/8. I borrowed a cane from a man near me so as to catch him with the rounded edge, as the verse says, 'And Moshe took the stick.' (Ex. 4:20, Num 20:8)
9/10. I tried to catch him with the hook, but only the blows of the cane hit his back as it says, 'Afflicted by the rod of his anger.' (Lam. 3:1 and it also says, 'I struck you with the blows of an enemy.' (Jer. 30:12)
11. He turned to me and I got him right on the cheek fulfilling the verse, 'I have offered my cheek to the one who strikes me.' (Lam. 3:30)
12. He ran from me into a dark corner and I followed after him, as the verse says, 'He has led me and driven me into the darkness and not light.'
(Lam. 3:2)
13. I had him there in the corner as it says; 'All her pursuers overtook her in the small place.' (Lam. 1:3)
14. He stood there silent, as he had been to this time in fulfillment of the words of the prophet, 'He was persecuted and afflicted, be he did not open his mouth.' (Is. 53:7)
15. In that corner there was just nowhere for him to hide from me as the verse says, 'Can a person hide in a concealed place, and I should not see him?' (Jer. 23:25)
16. He was now trapped as the verse says, 'He has walled me in so I cannot escape.' (Lam. 3:7)
17. In his eyes I could see him praying silently to HaShem, 'My G-d my G-d why have you forsaken me?' (Psalm 22:1)
18. Clearly it was fulfilled for him, 'The mighty ones of Bashan encircle me.' (Psalm 22:13)
19. I grabbed him and he started to call out to HaShem.
As the verse says, 'My G-d, I call to you by day and you do not answer and by night and there is no respite.' (Psalm 22:3)
20. But there was no answer as it says, 'Though I would scream out and plead he shut out my prayer.' (Lam. 3:8)
21. It was clearly the end. I grabbed him and took my place in the line waiting to give my rooster to the shochet (ritual slaughterer.) He was silent, 'Like a sheep being led to the slaughter or a ewe to her sharers he did not open his mouth.' (Is. 53:7)
22. The shochet took him by the neck as it says; 'He grasped me by the neck.' (Job 16:12)
23. With that he screamed out, 'Be not far from me because distress is near and there is none to help me.' (Psalm 22:12)
24. He also said, 'Save my soul from the sword.' (Psalm 22:21)
25. He slaughtered him fulfilling 'He was removed from the living land.' (Is. 53:8)
26. He let the blood fall on the floor, as it says, 'I am poured out like water.' (Psalm 22:15)
27. I took the dead chicken and gazed at it as the prophet says, 'They have looked upon me whom they have pierced.' (Zech 12:10)
28/29. I took it to be made kosher. We separated it into pieces snapping it's bones as the verses say, 'All my bones became disjointed.' (Psalm 22:15) 'He has broken my bones.' (Lam 3:4)
30. Then I took him home to cook. My wife removed the skin as it says, 'He has worn away my flesh and skin.' (Lam. 3:4)
31. She placed him in a pot with water, as it says, 'For the waters have reached unto my soul.' (Psalm 69:2)
32. She added many spices as it says, 'And she gave ...many spices.' (1 Kings 10:10)
33. She covered up the pot so it could cook as it says; 'He has placed me in darkness.' (Lam 3:6)
4. The smell of it filled the room as it says, 'That the spices may flow out.' (Song 4:16)
35. After that it was served on the table and we gazed upon it as the verse says, 'I count my bones and they gaze and look upon me.' (Psalm 22:18)
36. He was divided among the members of my family, as it says, 'Therefore I will divide him among the many.' (Is. 53:12)
37/38. We rejoiced and sang as we ate him, as it says, 'I have become a thing of laughter for my people, they sing all day long.' (Lam. 3:14) 'In him our hearts were joyful.' (Psalm 33:21)
39/40/41. After which we were full and praised G-d as it says, 'You shall eat and be satisfied and praise HaShem your G-d.' (Deut. 6:11,8:10,11:15).
42. We truly saw the goodness of G-d as it say, 'You should taste and see that HaShem is good.' (Psalm 34:9)
There were many more messianic prophecies that I could have added that applied to my messianic rooster. Many more he will fulfill when he comes back.
In all seriousness the above example is no different then the lists claiming 200/300/400 prophecies fulfilled by Jesus. They claim the odds against a single person fulfilling them are astronomical. Or of their claims that passages like Psalms 22, or Isaiah 53 are about their messiah/god. Consider this well when you see or hear the claims made by missionaries or just simple Christians who you may meet. If not there may be a prophecy that does really apply: 'They are a people bereft of council and they don't have understanding.'
For more information contact Moshe Shulman
* In Hebrew the word 'gever' means both 'man' and 'rooster'berew
** In Hebrew the word is resh aleph shin, which can be read as 'rosh' head'
(c) Moshe Shulman, 2000

Why didn't you just rewrite the whole of the OT? I mean take a bit from here and there and put it together, and certainty taking everything out of context, so much worst than some Evangelical Preachers do.

You and Guno want to be Christians , we get it. Jesus is knocking, quit howling at the moon and bask in the light and heat. Its never too late.

Penelope, the TSA says Hi!
*ques Rockwells one hit from the 80's*

They are making it up as they go along and if that were not enough, HaShev believes the Scriptures in the Bible speak of him rather than Jesus Christ! It isn't the first time I've met someone online who thought the Bible was prophesying about and speaking of them personally. Anyone who believes the Scriptures are speaking of "them" - something is seriously wrong. Seriously wrong.

False prophets throughout history have believed the Scriptures were speaking about them or making reference to them.

Why didn't you just rewrite the whole of the OT? I mean take a bit from here and there and put it together, and certainty taking everything out of context, so much worst than some Evangelical Preachers do.

Penelope you just described Christianity,
remember we are using Christian standards when poking fun of their reasoning.
How many times do I have to tell you guys to self reflect what you are saying before you make a fool of yourself describing yourselves in a deflected manner?

Last edited:
perfect example of someone not self reflecting when posting:
I made it clear in my post I was using Christian standards so anything blasted on that standard is a blast on your own logic and reasoning, so therefore Jeremiah admits
about Jesus and Christianity..
quote:Anyone who believes
the Scriptures are speaking of "them" - something
is seriously wrong. Seriously wrong.
False prophets throughout history have believed the
Scriptures were speaking about them or making
reference to them.
Busted once again Jeremiah admited Jesus had something seriously wrong with him, but worse she exposed herself as a disabled person basher because If I was ill that would make Jeremiah an evil person who kicks cripples.
Mark 3:21 Jesus family calls him crazy;
When his family heard about this, they went to take charge of him, for they said, "He is out of his mind."

Last edited:

Busted lying, you have a free get away with sin card called gang afilliation that serves no ability to prevent sins, thus our jails are filled with people with cross tattoos, necklaces, and earings.
Lying because it's been described in topics you read, so you can't play dumb.
Hosea 14:3 , I Samuel 15:22 ,Ezekiel 33:11 , Isaiah 55:7 & Jeremiah 36:3 about the Teshuva

There are MANY means of atonement for sins. 1. Monetary (Ex 30:15) 2. Restitution (Leviticus 5:16, Numbers 5:8) 3. Incense (Numbers 16:47) 4. Loyalty and faithfulness (Proverbs 16:6)5. Jewlery (Numbers 31:50) 6. Prayer (I Kings 8 :46-53, Hosea 14:1-2, Psalm 141:2) 7. Repentance (Hosea 14:3 , I Samuel 15:22 , Isaiah 55:7 , I Kings 8 :46-53, Ezkeiel 18:21-23, 33:11,14-16, Jeremiah 36:3)

attoning for sins is not in blood
Hosea chapter 14 verses 2-3

Ezekiel condemns the doctrine that a righteous man can die for the sins of the wicked. Vicarious atonement is condemned throughout by Ezekiel.

All you did was outright lie and describe your own blood ritual that served you no purpose but to allow your sins to flourish.
Your post was way off topic and an epic fail.

It should be noted that the rooster usually makes alot of noise in the morning when the sun comes up just like jeremiah because she worship the son the morning or morning star...her idol jesus the rooster however knows better too keep quite in the NIGHT. So the rooster fulfills another requirement that is lost on the followers of the morning star which is quite telling to say the least...

Well the person who used to warn them to keep quiet when NIGHT approaches just died, so there's no-one to warn them about that anymore.
Should I do the message in their favorite song bit to scare them? Remember that one? *L*

Sure why not...lol....by the way i have been going through all my old stuff as you know you wouldnt believe the old correspondence i kept... Still looking for that other thing regarding bin laden though...how about hotel california lots of goodies in there...

I was gonna say an artist or song relating to the US and symbolising birds since this is the rooster thread.
Eagles fit that symbolism perfect, but they have to pick the song they favor as they will not trust you to pick out a song.
Also they can't look up the lyrics and pick a song through cheating, which we know they like to do.
Anyone have a favorite symbolic U.S. related band or song?

Busted lying, you have a free get away with sin card called gang afilliation that serves no ability to prevent sins, thus our jails are filled with people with cross tattoos, necklaces, and earings.
Hosea 14:3 , I Samuel 15:22 ,Ezekiel 33:11 , Isaiah 55:7 & Jeremiah 36:3 about the Teshuva

There are MANY means of atonement for sins. 1. Monetary (Ex 30:15) 2. Restitution (Leviticus 5:16, Numbers 5:8) 3. Incense (Numbers 16:47) 4. Loyalty and faithfulness (Proverbs 16:6)5. Jewlery (Numbers 31:50) 6. Prayer (I Kings 8 :46-53, Hosea 14:1-2, Psalm 141:2) 7. Repentance (Hosea 14:3 , I Samuel 15:22 , Isaiah 55:7 , I Kings 8 :46-53, Ezkeiel 18:21-23, 33:11,14-16, Jeremiah 36:3)

Ezekiel condemns the doctrine that a righteous man can die for the sins of the wicked. Vicarious atonement is condemned throughout by Ezekiel.

All you did was outright lie and describe your own blood ritual that served you no purpose but to allow your sins to flourish.

There were 256,500 lambs sacrificed the Passover that Christ was hung on the cross. I don't know who you think you are kidding, but sacrificing was a Jewish tradition.
There is no need for a Christian to sacrifice animals, or put blood on a door.
Christ is our lamb. His blood was shed for our sins, and yours.

There were 256,500 lambs sacrificed the Passover that Christ was hung on the cross. I don't know who you think you are kidding, but sacrificing was a Jewish tradition.
There is no need for a Christian to sacrifice animals, or put blood on a door.
Christ is our lamb. His blood was shed for our sins, and yours.

Abraham was justified by faith. Jesus warned the religious leaders that while Abraham, Isaac and Jacob would be seated in the kingdom of God they themselves would be shut out. Unless the Jews receive Jesus as their Messiah they cannot enter the kingdom of heaven. There are no exceptions to this. This is the Word of God and the Lord has made that very clear.

Forum List

Back