Using Science, Explain Things From Religion

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
I'll start. The Second Coming of Christ. Jesus could return someday if he left with aliens who travelled at near light speed and oweing to relativistic time dilation, he could have spent some years with them, and the returned to Earth still human and alive. Since we don't have a Jesus corpse, either they hid it, or he's still alive...Out there. :)

I'll start. The Second Coming of Christ. Jesus could return someday if he left with aliens who travelled at near light speed and oweing to relativistic time dilation, he could have spent some years with them, and the returned to Earth still human and alive. Since we don't have a Jesus corpse, either they hid it, or he's still alive...Out there. :)

I can't imagine that "The Jeeb" would be bothered by such details as light speed. Hey, don't put limits on The Big Cheese.

But when he does return, I'm going to the front of the line, with an attitude, because Bubba, you got some splainin' to do!

Moses could have parted the Red Sea if, at that exact moment, Aliens were curious about the makeup of the seabed and moved that water so their instruments could get an unobstructed view of it! And then when they saw some humans fleeing from other humans they decided to disobey the prime directive!

I can't imagine that "The Jeeb" would be bothered by such details as light speed. Hey, don't put limits on The Big Cheese.

But when he does return, I'm going to the front of the line, with an attitude, because Bubba, you got some splainin' to do!

He may just simply destroy you with the brightness of His coming. I seriously doubt if He will bother with your views very much at all.

He may just simply destroy you with the brightness of His coming. I seriously doubt if He will bother with your views very much at all.

Or not.

Or not.
Better get yourself a real quality pair of sun glasses. Lots and lots of sun screen too.

he is coming back pissed and ready to do some major ass kicking and you are going to ask him to "esplain" himself?....nice knowing ya.....

Moses could have parted the Red Sea if, at that exact moment, Aliens were curious about the makeup of the seabed and moved that water so their instruments could get an unobstructed view of it! And then when they saw some humans fleeing from other humans they decided to disobey the prime directive!
so your saying Mo took advantage of that and made it look like he was doing it?......quick thinking guy....

so your saying Mo took advantage of that and made it look like he was doing it?......quick thinking guy....

Lol how would Moses know there aliens? You're so silly

The "Glory of God" in the Old Testament describes an extraterrestrial spacecraft.

Last edited:
Mary was artificially enseminated by extraterrestials with sperm that contained genetically modified DNA, which gave Jesus his Miracle abilities and strengthened his connection to the divine.

Last edited:
Enoch, Elijah, and Jesus were carried away into the sky by extraterrestrials.

Last edited:
The first book of Ezekiel describes an Extraterrestrial spacecraft emerging from the sky

Lol how would Moses know there aliens? You're so silly
well for one he is supposedly one of the few humans to actually have spoken to "God".....so he may have had a heads up.....just sayin....

Mary was artificially enseminated by extraterrestials with sperm that contained genetically modified DNA, which gave Jesus his Miracle abilities and strengthened his connection to the divine.

With some minor adjustment, this is actually very plausible. Artificial insemination could have impregnated her while her staying a virgin. :)

Forum List

Back