Using the "Bush Model", what will the country look like after 8 years under Trump and the GOP?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
The country had almost no debt until those Bush Tax cuts for the Rich

And the two unpaid for wars

And trillions wasted on Iraq.

Then over 42,000 factories moved to China and the GOP even gave them tax cuts for moving.

Then, the economy was messed up to the point of losing 750,000 jobs per month.

Then there were all the minor things like what they did after Katrina and after 9/11 and blackmailing Obama into extending the Bush tax cuts, telling him they would block unemployment benefits for millions of Americans if he didn't extend the Tax Cuts for the rich.

The means of creating revenue was greatly reduced and all that happened before Obama even became president.

Then they fought Obama over BP wanting the middle class to pay for the clean up instead of BP and even apologized to BP and blocking any investigation.

And finally, we have had a lot of gains under Obama with the only input from the GOP is that Obama increased the deficit. Remember, half the deficit came from the GOP and they removed the means of revenue which would decrease the deficit.

Now they want to end healthcare for millions of Americans.
Give an even greater tax break to the super rich.
Remove regulations designed to keep us from another economic meltdown.

And make this country a vassal of Russia.

Could Republicans do a better job of destroying this country if that was their plan from the beginning? What will be left after another Bushlike 8 years?

I kept asking when will the Republicans decide they want to save this country? Now, I'm not sure they want to. In fact, it looks like they actually hate this country. Someone, without just crying Obama and Hillary, please explain how I'm wrong. Don't the facts speak for themselves?

• Banned
Instead of the GOP spending all their time trying to shift blame, will they ever, ever take responsibility for anything? Ever?

200.gif

Then over 42,000 factories moved to China and the GOP even gave them tax cuts for moving.

Then there were all the minor things like what they did after Katrina and after 9/11 and blackmailing Obama into extending the Bush tax cuts, telling him they would block unemployment benefits for millions of Americans if he didn't extend the Tax Cuts for the rich.

The means of creating revenue was greatly reduced and all that happened before Obama even became president.

Then they fought Obama over BP wanting the middle class to pay for the clean up instead of BP and even apologized to BP and blocking any investigation.

And finally, we have had a lot of gains under Obama with the only input from the GOP is that Obama increased the deficit. Remember, half the deficit came from the GOP and they removed the means of revenue which would decrease the deficit.

Could Republicans do a better job of destroying this country if that was their plan from the beginning? What will be left after another Bushlike 8 years?

I kept asking when will the Republicans decide they want to save this country? Now, I'm not sure they want to. In fact, it looks like they actually hate this country. Someone, without just crying Obama and Hillary, please explain how I'm wrong. Don't the facts speak for themselves?

The country had almost no debt until those Bush Tax cuts

Except for the $5.7 trillion in debt.

There are no tax cuts for moving factories to China.

The facts have left you speechless.

Over your lopsided history?

yes.

Ignore that Obama added $10 trillion to the debt.

Ignore that Obama promised to bring the troops home, (set up under Bush), only to have to send many of them back.

Ignore the dems set up a healthcare system that is disintegrating before your eyes.

Ignore all that, because

Republicans are ebil

• Banned

Senate Republicans block bill to end tax breaks for outsourcing

Then they were blocking a bill that doesn't exist. Got it.

• Banned

yes.

Ignore that Obama promised to bring the troops home, (set up under Bush), only to have to send many of them back.

Ignore the dems set up a healthcare system that is disintegrating before your eyes.

Ignore all that, because

Republicans are ebil
Republicans are evil.

I didn't ignore the growing deficit under Obama. I pointed out that Republicans ended the ability to create revenue that could be used to pay down the debt.

Try reading. The facts will help you understand the current situation.

yes.

Ignore all that, because

Republicans are ebil
Republicans are evil.

I didn't ignore the growing deficit under Obama. I pointed out that Republicans ended the ability to create revenue that could be used to pay down the debt.

Republicans are evil.
not evil,

dey is EBIL

And like I posted earlier, your 'history' is lopsided.

yes.

Ignore all that, because

Republicans are ebil
The debt matters to no one and endless war is utterly bipartisan, Don wiil do as they all do; whatever Goldman Sachs and Wall Street tell him to, war is just bidness for the empire.

yes.

Ignore all that, because

Republicans are ebil
The debt matters to no one and endless war is utterly bipartisan, Don wiil do as they all do; whatever Goldman Sachs and Wall Street tell him to, war is just bidness for the empire.
Except that under Obama, some the harshest laws to protect us from Goldman and Sachs were passed.

Then Trump hired everyone from Goldman and Sachs EXCEPT Goldman and Sachs.

yes.

Ignore all that, because

Republicans are ebil
Republicans are evil.

Republicans are evil.
not evil,

dey is EBIL

And like I posted earlier, your 'history' is lopsided.
Except when it isn't.

Thanks for the link.

Currently, U.S. companies can deduct from their corporate taxes some expenses of moving facilities overseas.

I especially like the lack of back up for your claim.

Thanks for the link.

Currently, U.S. companies can deduct from their corporate taxes some expenses of moving facilities overseas.

You mean this part: Senate Republicans block bill to end tax breaks for outsourcing

Thanks for the link.

You mean this part: Senate Republicans block bill to end tax breaks for outsourcing

Yes, I mean the total lack of support for your claim that there are tax cuts for moving factories to China.

yes.

Ignore all that, because

Republicans are ebil
Except that under Obama, some the harshest laws to protect us from Goldman and Sachs were passed.

Goldman Sachs was all up in Obama's white house too, and ya got Wall Street bailouts across both "conservative" and "liberal" administrations in the face of ~90% opposition from the public.

yes.

Ignore all that, because

Republicans are ebil

Goldman Sachs was all up in Obama's white house too, and ya got Wall Street bailouts across both "conservative" and "liberal" administrations in the face of ~90% opposition from the public.

Yeah, that profitable bailout that kept our banking system going was awful!

yes.

Ignore all that, because

Republicans are ebil

Yeah, that profitable bailout that kept our banking system going was awful!
Yup, your banking system is awful, and predatory, it'll blow up again, just a matter of time. It requires continual mass consumption, endless war and endless issuance of debt. Enjoy the current manipulated bubble while it lasts. You subsidize an unelected aristocracy, Wall Street, and a cabal of bankers that colonize the planet economically and then whine about globalism. Have someone assist you in connecting the dots.

Forum List

Back