USMB Coffee Shop IV

And for today's English lesson:

530291_523320714364053_1125075140_n.jpg
Mind=Blown

I'm just stopping by for now so I can lurk a little.

Welcome welcome Liffy. You can certainly lurk, laugh, joke, rant, cry, or whatever floats your boat right along with the rest of us here. We're happy you stopped by. Be sure to glance over the OP for the gist of what the Coffee Shop is all about and you'll be family here in no time.

Your first timer's complimentary beverage:

Drink-at-the-beach-500x375.jpeg

Welcome welcome Liffy. You can certainly lurk, laugh, joke, rant, cry, or whatever floats your boat right along with the rest of us here. We're happy you stopped by. Be sure to glance over the OP for the gist of what the Coffee Shop is all about and you'll be family here in no time.

Looks good I hope there's Vodker in it

Looks good I hope there's Vodker in it

That's the neat thing--it can be as lethal or innocent as you want. :)

It's 82 degrees out and windy..... we turned off the swamp coolers and opened the house up. Definitely getting used to the higher temps here, looking at triple digit temps by Wednesday, it was in the upper 90s earlier today.
Still tired all the time and the swelling is back just not as bad, not sure if it's the naproxin or the amlodipine, I see the Clinical Pharmacologist Wednesday, the sleep study in 15 days. :thup:

It's 82 degrees out and windy..... we turned off the swamp coolers and opened the house up. Definitely getting used to the higher temps here, looking at triple digit temps by Wednesday, it was in the upper 90s earlier today.
Still tired all the time and the swelling is back just not as bad, not sure if it's the naproxin or the amlodipine, I see the Clinical Pharmacologist Wednesday, the sleep study in 15 days. :thup:
It got up to 82 here today, too. Looks like we'll be in the 80s the rest of the week. Wish I had a pool, or a swamp cooler. Oh, well, I do have air conditioning in my little trailer...that will work.
What kind of sleep study are you going to undergo? Will you have to go in to a clinic or do it at home?

It got up to 82 here today, too. Looks like we'll be in the 80s the rest of the week. Wish I had a pool, or a swamp cooler. Oh, well, I do have air conditioning in my little trailer...that will work.
What kind of sleep study are you going to undergo? Will you have to go in to a clinic or do it at home?

I wish it were in the 80s here. We were in the mid 90s this afternoon. Supposed to be the same tomorrow. :FIREdevil:

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Hombre, Sheila, Alan, & GW's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Save and Mrs. L in adversity,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie and Colonel,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
Mrs. Ernie,
Gracie,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Becki, R.D., and all the others who have been MIA lately. We hope everyone is okay.

PortlandOregon1.jpg

Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Last edited:

I wish it were in the 80s here. We were in the mid 90s this afternoon. Supposed to be the same tomorrow. :FIREdevil:
I had to put a coat on when I took the dogs to the new beach spot. Brrrrrr.

As a native Arizonan who loved the Heat and has moved to wisconsin I can now say I hate the heat and I miss my snow and cold 'fuck me I'm freezing' weather.

Here is your math question for your morning coffee:

Lot-of-thought-parking-number.jpg

Hint: Most six year olds answer this almost immediately but most adults have some problem with it.

Forum List

Back