USMB Coffee Shop IV

11923223_1061632227195353_6093253206833526304_n.jpg

What a cutie! I wonder what kind of dog that is?

Just off the top of my head, I would say good old-fashioned all-American mutt. :)

Whatever he is, he's a cutey!

Did one of my shifts at the fair this morning. Found a pretzel dog for lunch. I normally get a pretzel ($5) and a corn dog ($6). Pretzel dogs are $5.

Got back from Staples awhile ago. I turned my pc off last night and this morning..it would not let me back in. Said on the screen my name, my email address and asked for a password. I typed it in. It said it was the wrong password. I tried again. Same. Again. Same. Then it said "You cannot use this device. Log in to blah blah blah to reset your password". Um. How can I log in if I can't log on? Duh. I got pissed. Called some place that said Microsoft Tech Support and got some guy in India I couldn't understand and he said sometimes the change over loses passwords and for only 100 bucks, he could help me. I hung up. Called Staples. They said yeah...people have been complaining about the password thingy not working once the change is done, to bring it in and they will see what they can do. I took it in, they did something on another pc to get me logged in with the other pc, changed my password (they turned their backs while I did it), then went to my pc sitting on their tech desk, said "try it now" and baddabingbaddaboom. I was on. I asked "how much do I owe you?" they said "not one dime".

Then they showed me how to revert if I wanted to. Prob is...the pop up window said some programs may need to be reinstalled and that's a pita for me, so I guess I will keep W10 even though I don't really need the bells the whistles. But at least I am on!

Seems my partner blew a wad on a snow machine which I will probably not use and he probably won't, either. Nice to know we have one, though...

Whaaat??? :ack-1: Maybe that phrase means something else in your neck of the woods. :lol:

Out here in the West it means;
to spend or gamble away all of one's money.

It means something else around here! Something kind of dirty!
It's only dirty if you don't wash off afterwards........ :eusa_whistle:

Got back from Staples awhile ago. I turned my pc off last night and this morning..it would not let me back in. Said on the screen my name, my email address and asked for a password. I typed it in. It said it was the wrong password. I tried again. Same. Again. Same. Then it said "You cannot use this device. Log in to blah blah blah to reset your password". Um. How can I log in if I can't log on? Duh. I got pissed. Called some place that said Microsoft Tech Support and got some guy in India I couldn't understand and he said sometimes the change over loses passwords and for only 100 bucks, he could help me. I hung up. Called Staples. They said yeah...people have been complaining about the password thingy not working once the change is done, to bring it in and they will see what they can do. I took it in, they did something on another pc to get me logged in with the other pc, changed my password (they turned their backs while I did it), then went to my pc sitting on their tech desk, said "try it now" and baddabingbaddaboom. I was on. I asked "how much do I owe you?" they said "not one dime".

Then they showed me how to revert if I wanted to. Prob is...the pop up window said some programs may need to be reinstalled and that's a pita for me, so I guess I will keep W10 even though I don't really need the bells the whistles. But at least I am on!
Set up a Local Account. I don't use my Microsoft account to log on but then again I don't use anything M$ has to offer other than the operating system. I haven't had any problems with my M$ password getting changed or deleted.

How to change from Microsoft account to local login account in Windows 10 - SimpleHow

I ain't messing with anything on this thing. Driving to Staples takes me some time since they are in the next town over. I'm just happy I can get online now.

I ain't messing with anything on this thing. Driving to Staples takes me some time since they are in the next town over. I'm just happy I can get online now.
I've been playing with the wife's old desktop (my "new" Linux machine) which I upgraded with parts from my old one. Loaded Ubuntu on it and while the computer is no where near as fast hardware wise with Ubuntu on it it's almost as fast as my "new" desktop.
I'm loving it!!

wehntthn dpgp thwjejes sio ;e;gpls.jvoijgj wujfjgf sk [p;dljw/

I have no clue what you just said Ringel. It looks like that ^.

:lol:

I am no tech guru, thats for sure. I just use the pc to hunt research, play a few games like Cut The Rope or Spider solitare, take pics for ebay or craigslist sales, chat with folks on message boards, play in pinterest and twitter. Thats it.

:uhoh3::uhoh3:
I've been thinking about buying an new truck for some time now and after I traded the RV for a 5th wheel, I needed to. I have been looking around for a week or so and on Friday I purchased the new truck to tow the 5th wheeler with. It's a Ford. I got a ruby red, Ford F250 Lariat with the 6.7 diesel motor in it. Really nice ride. If the truck was an inch taller it wouldn't fit in my garage! Naturally, it's a 4 wheel drive truck because I'd never buy a truck that wasn't 4 wheel drive. Another plus, is that Mrs. BBD loves it!
Wow! Sorry to hear that, dude...a Ford!
You must be a shitty Chevy fan....... :eusa_whistle:
Nope, not at all. And I'm not a fan of the Gay Man's Chevy, either!

My last three trucks were Chevys and after reading all the specs it appeared to me that the Ford was the way to go. I loved the Avalanche I traded in on the new Ford but it was time for it to go. Chevy makes a good truck but like I said, the Ford best suited my needs. I don't know what you mean when you say "gay man's Chevy". I can assure you that I am not gay so I hope that reference isn't a barb tossed at me.
If it is, it's a waisted shot.
GMC! One of my buddies used to favor GMC trucks and we always teased him about what that GMC stood for. So, no barb tossed at you at all, BBD. I used to like my Chevy trucks, too, until I got my first Dodge. I'm on my fourth Dodge now and am still not disappointed.

Seems my partner blew a wad on a snow machine which I will probably not use and he probably won't, either. Nice to know we have one, though...

Whaaat??? :ack-1: Maybe that phrase means something else in your neck of the woods. :lol:
OK, he spent a bunch of money on something that will be rarely used. I'm aware of the other connotation, but the context supports my alternate usage of the phrase.

:uhoh3::uhoh3:
I've been thinking about buying an new truck for some time now and after I traded the RV for a 5th wheel, I needed to. I have been looking around for a week or so and on Friday I purchased the new truck to tow the 5th wheeler with. It's a Ford. I got a ruby red, Ford F250 Lariat with the 6.7 diesel motor in it. Really nice ride. If the truck was an inch taller it wouldn't fit in my garage! Naturally, it's a 4 wheel drive truck because I'd never buy a truck that wasn't 4 wheel drive. Another plus, is that Mrs. BBD loves it!
Wow! Sorry to hear that, dude...a Ford!

My last three trucks were Chevys and after reading all the specs it appeared to me that the Ford was the way to go. I loved the Avalanche I traded in on the new Ford but it was time for it to go. Chevy makes a good truck but like I said, the Ford best suited my needs. I don't know what you mean when you say "gay man's Chevy". I can assure you that I am not gay so I hope that reference isn't a barb tossed at me.

Naw. I think it was just a phrase some anti-Chevy type coined and it caught on. Chevy trucks however don't make the top 10 in customer satisfaction while Ford trucks do.
Up in these parts it's not so much Ford trucks that get a bad rap, it's the Cal Worthington dealership. Poor customer service, worse if you manage to buy a lemon from them. I'd say that there at least as many Dodge trucks on the roads up here as Ford and Chevy together, though.

:uhoh3::uhoh3:Wow! Sorry to hear that, dude...a Ford!

Naw. I think it was just a phrase some anti-Chevy type coined and it caught on. Chevy trucks however don't make the top 10 in customer satisfaction while Ford trucks do.

I've heard one about Ford too. Found On Road Dead.
Or, Fix or Repair Daily.

Drat ! I missed the super moon last night because it was at 3am and I could not be bothered to stay up. But tonight I cannot sleep and I am up playing games at 5am, so I could have seen the moon if it were tonight.

No eclipse or blood moon here, either. Last week, the weather was gorgeous, so I called in and took the last two days of my work week off, allowing me to stay out here an extra week. Seems like as soon as I did that it started raining and it hasn't stopped since. Now there's ankle deep mud in some places and I have goats all over my porch (it's covered and protected from the rain. Not a bother most of the time, but I have to make sure to take a broom with me when I step out the door. I'll be packing tomorrow and leave here early Wednesday morning, drop the goats off and get to school.
The weather prognosticators are telling us to expect 4-5 inches of snow starting tonight. It's been 55 F almost all day, but a good cold front could well change this rain to snow. I doubt it will "stick" with everything as warm and wet as it is. It'll make driving a be-atch, though, especially hauling a 19' stock trailer!

OK, he spent a bunch of money on something that will be rarely used. I'm aware of the other connotation, but the context supports my alternate usage of the phrase.

Hey, you never know. :lol: I've heard of some strange things.

Forum List

Back