USMB Coffee Shop IV

I'm about ready to call it a day. Band at Doc's tomorrow night and for some strange reason I offered to smoke some Boston Butt. 22 pounds went in the smoker at 10 AM and came out at 10 PM and went to the oven for 2 hours to bring it to 195*, the temperature where it falls apart and becomes "pulled pork"
It's out of the oven and into gallon containers and ready for transport tomorrow evening.

:coffee::bye1:

Doc's Saturday night Special...

upload_2016-6-25_8-51-41.png

For those who don't know, the photo with the vigil list last night is a scene from the inside of Ernie's bar. I don't drink and I would love visiting there. :)

I'll admit it never occurred to me to put b-b-que sauce on veggies, including potatoes. I do like ketchup on my fries though.

View attachment 79345
Can't stand BBQ sauce on potatoes (or veggies), don't even use ketchup on fries so that would be a definite no for me. :thup:

A little mayo with sriracha is better.

I don't actually know what sriracha is, but nothing is better for having mayo on it. :lol:

Gotta have mayo, preferably Miracle Whip, on my sandwich, except that I will let Subway substitute sweet onion sauce on their sandwiches.

View attachment 79345
Can't stand BBQ sauce on potatoes (or veggies), don't even use ketchup on fries so that would be a definite no for me. :thup:

I don't actually know what sriracha is, but nothing is better for having mayo on it. :lol:

Gotta have mayo, preferably Miracle Whip, on my sandwich, except that I will let Subway substitute sweet onion sauce on their sandwiches.
Miracle Whip is not mayo by any stretch of the imagination. To me using Miracle Whip would be the same as eating processed cheese food or worse, Velveeta, plastic cheese.........

Oldest daughter got her first car today. 2000 Buick Park Ave with 170 something on it, about $2500 plus tax, tabs, and title. She's still out showing it off.

View attachment 79345

A variation of hot sauce.
sriracha-sauce.jpg

I loves me some Sriracha!

View attachment 79345

Miracle Whip is not mayo by any stretch of the imagination. To me using Miracle Whip would be the same as eating processed cheese food or worse, Velveeta, plastic cheese.........

Indeed. Miracle Whip is positively Revolting.

Made my Poor Man's Fried Rice for dinner. :thup:

1 pound breakfast sausage
1 12 oz bag frozen cut green beans
Cooked rice (about 3 cups)
Onion powder, garlic powder and ginger to taste
Soy sauce to taste.

Forum List

Back