USMB Coffee Shop IV

Che king in quickly. Peach just called, so I wanted y'all to know we are still alive and although not kicking..we are still breathing.

Nothing has changed here except we are both I'll and wishing the holidays were over since it is not fun trying to keep warm, being sick, and all the holiday cheer around us as we sit alone in the car or RV.
Haven't been too talkative, and not wanting to bring anyone down, I have stayed silent.

Hoping everyone has a great Xmas..truly we do...we just try to avoid it at the moment until we feel better physically and mentally.

Big hugs to you all.
Gracie and mrg

Sent from my Z981 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Che king in quickly. Peach just called, so I wanted y'all to know we are still alive and although not kicking..we are still breathing.

Nothing has changed here except we are both I'll and wishing the holidays were over since it is not fun trying to keep warm, being sick, and all the holiday cheer around us as we sit alone in the car or RV.
Haven't been too talkative, and not wanting to bring anyone down, I have stayed silent.

Hoping everyone has a great Xmas..truly we do...we just try to avoid it at the moment until we feel better physically and mentally.

Big hugs to you all.
Gracie and mrg

Sorry Gracie, we hold folks more closely in difficult conditions during Christmas. You keep us in the loop all through this, because we are not fair weather friends here. No one forgets family and friends in the military during this time of year. Not even a consideration to leave you out of our thoughts.

Wish we had a way to send you both some Christmas and New Year cheers Gracie! :(

...well, if "someone" would get a post office box...
Smarty pants. I was sending it to you in pm the same time you asked here. Cards and letters, please, if you wish. $ not needed...unless it's enough to buy a mobile home, lol.
Speaking of...I almost got one...but was too late. Up in Kerrville calif... about 3 hours East of me. Space rent was only 375 per month, senior park, mobile was a single wide that needed cosmetic repair...asking price 5k. And I was too late!!!!argggggg.

Funny how 3 hours have nice places compared to where I am now. Not ha ha funny either. This county needs rent control. Google Kerrville. It is so pretty up there. If you Zillow it, you will probably see the mobile too. Dayuum...and I missed it. Dam dam dam. What a time to get sick, eh?

Ok. Sneezing, cold, heada che...going to check on mrg...I am in a field with karma right now, but heading back to RV and curl back into a blanket.
I'll come back tonight and try to chat. I need to catch up with you guys. Sorry I scared you. [emoji26]

Drat ! the lady that lived above me has just moved out. Its always a worry when a good tenant moves out because you don't know who you are going to get stuck with. What is more she seems to have moved and left the lights on. The landlords are away for their holidays, so the lights are going to be on for weeks.

Smarty pants. I was sending it to you in pm the same time you asked here. Cards and letters, please, if you wish. $ not needed...unless it's enough to buy a mobile home, lol.
Speaking of...I almost got one...but was too late. Up in Kerrville calif... about 3 hours East of me. Space rent was only 375 per month, senior park, mobile was a single wide that needed cosmetic repair...asking price 5k. And I was too late!!!!argggggg.

Cosmetics? Like lip liner or hair extensions?

You know it could be Mr. Gracie is having his knee surgery.
Just a thought.

When was he having it? I am not sure it would stop her from replying to a text. I just don't know.

Well if they went to bed early, I'm sure she wouldn't answer a text sent late in the evening. I am hoping this morning we'll hear something though--still pretty early on the west coast.

It would be 9:00 there if I call from here at 10:00.

But. . .if I am extra tired or didn't sleep well the night before or just bored and want to read in bed, I will go to bed by 9. So we can hope.

Drat ! the lady that lived above me has just moved out. Its always a worry when a good tenant moves out because you don't know who you are going to get stuck with. What is more she seems to have moved and left the lights on. The landlords are away for their holidays, so the lights are going to be on for weeks.

The last (and only) time we lived in an apartment, the tenant above us was an Amazon-like blonde who lifted LARGE weights every night dropping them on the floor. Rattled the cups in our cupboard. When she left though due to mandatory eviction for non payment of rent, she super glued all the cupboard and closet and interior and exterior doors as well as all the windows and drawers shut. No telling what that cost the complex owners if they weren't able to get it out of her.

Ok. Sneezing, cold, heada che...going to check on mrg...I am in a field with karma right now, but heading back to RV and curl back into a blanket.
I'll come back tonight and try to chat. I need to catch up with you guys. Sorry I scared you. [emoji26]

Sorry about the head cold but so glad to know you're okay. ((hugs))

Merry Christmas, all!

Thank you for this Oldlady. The Trans Siberian Orchestra is one of my very favorites. Our son and family have been to see their Christmas productions in person a couple of times and describe it as a truly emotional and physical experience with a light show unrivaled by any other as well as superb music.

Just a thought.

When was he having it? I am not sure it would stop her from replying to a text. I just don't know.

Well if they went to bed early, I'm sure she wouldn't answer a text sent late in the evening. I am hoping this morning we'll hear something though--still pretty early on the west coast.

But. . .if I am extra tired or didn't sleep well the night before or just bored and want to read in bed, I will go to bed by 9. So we can hope.

Found out they stay up real late.
So sorry I woke her up. Oops!
If ever a next time, I'll call her time in the early afternoon. :redface:
I apologized but still ..........:sad:l

I knew I should have waited till at least 10:00 a.m. 11:00 my time,but some here were very worried.

Last edited:
Just a thought.

So sorry I woke her up. Opps!

I knew I should have waited till at least 10:00 a.m. 11:00 my time,but some here were very worried.

Sure...blame the cat, I am use to it.

Thoughts and prayers especially with Gracie and Mr. G tonight.

Goodnight darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Freedombecki and Becki’s hubby,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Sherry’s Mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Boedicca's Dad,
Foxfyre's friend Dana and Aunt Betty,
Etherion and his grandma,
Gracie and Mr. Gracie in a difficult transition,
Kat's mom and her sister,
Saveliberty for wellness,
Ringel's Gizmo,
Hombre for wellness,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, and all others who need to find their way back.

The Foley, Alabama Christmas Parade 2016
IMG_7524-wpcf_1024x683.jpg
Doc Holliday's is about 150 yards behind the photographer The storefront (blue and white sign) in the background is the local ABC, a state run liquor store where our distilled spirits are purchased.
And yes we do have flying mice in Alabama.

Thoughts and prayers especially with Gracie and Mr. G tonight.

Goodnight darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Freedombecki and Becki’s hubby,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Sherry’s Mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Boedicca's Dad,
Foxfyre's friend Dana and Aunt Betty,
Etherion and his grandma,
Gracie and Mr. Gracie in a difficult transition,
Kat's mom and her sister,
Saveliberty for wellness,
Ringel's Gizmo,
Hombre for wellness,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, and all others who need to find their way back.

The Foley, Alabama Christmas Parade 2016
IMG_7524-wpcf_1024x683.jpg

A Christmas boat? Lol!
A small local shrimp boat. Fishing is a big part of our economy here.

So sorry I woke her up. Opps!

Sure...blame the cat, I am use to it.

Me too!!
It's always the caregivers fault.:)

Forum List

Back