USMB Coffee Shop IV

Left shoulder is hurting pretty bad right now. Wouldn't go to the ER so Mrs. BBD has made an appointment with my doctor for tomorrow. Getting some range of motion issues. Could be I might have dislocated my darned shoulder when I tripped over the blessed cat and fell down the stairs. Will see what tomorrow brings...

We have alot of dry electricity build up here today. It happens every once in a while.
I went out to help hubby unload the things he had bought in town.
When we were done hubby looks at me and starts laughing because the ends of my hair is flying out.
I'm not amused!!!! :(

But I bet the look is amusing.

Happened again earlier this mourning.
You got long hair Ernie, mine reaches to the top of my butt.
Try seeing if you would like your hair dancing around your forhead, cheeks and into your mouth and around your shoulders.
I think I have a better idea of what Medusa's snake hair felt like. :lmao:
It's creepy.

Last edited:
Left shoulder is hurting pretty bad right now. Wouldn't go to the ER so Mrs. BBD has made an appointment with my doctor for tomorrow. Getting some range of motion issues. Could be I might have dislocated my darned shoulder when I tripped over the blessed cat and fell down the stairs. Will see what tomorrow brings...

The cat thinks you owe him a massage. As far as range of motion goes, just fill the beer glass halfway.

Last edited:

You guys! Hombre refused to go to ER or urgent care too--our doctor is in Romania--and allowed a little problem to develop into one that put him in the hospital for five days. Now an injured shoulder is a different thing I know, but why continue to hurt if it is something that can be fixed today? If it is dislocated, an X-ray will spot that immediately and even most E.R. docs know how to pop it back in place.

i know. I know. Stepping off my Mama Fox soapbox now.

(but still muttering, you guys!)

You guys! Hombre refused to go to ER or urgent care too--our doctor is in Romania--and allowed a little problem to develop into one that put him in the hospital for five days. Now an injured shoulder is a different thing I know, but why continue to hurt if it is something that can be fixed today? If it is dislocated, an X-ray will spot that immediately and even most E.R. docs know how to pop it back in place.

i know. I know. Stepping off my Mama Fox soapbox now.

(but still muttering, you guys!)

To be fair, did you expect Hombre to go to Romania?

Last time I lost range of motion in my left shoulder, I took a dead shrub and threw it into a burn pile with an overhead toss. Popped that sucker right back. I think it was actually a muscle out of position and not bone.

We have alot of dry electricity build up here today. It happens every once in a while.
When we were done hubby looks at me and starts laughing because the ends of my hair is flying out.

Try seeing if you would like your hair dancing around your forhead, cheeks and into your mouth and around your shoulders.
It's creepy.
I deal with that a bit, plus I have a beard that I chew on sometimes by mistake.

Bonsoir à tous, I also have small bobos/little pains at the moment, I hurt a foot I do taekwondo black belt and with the christmas racing i am limping with my foot makes me very hurt and sad because I broke a piece of wood and I missed a little.
I would not dance for the holiday season unfortunately.

Bonsoir à tous, I also have small bobos/little pains at the moment, I hurt a foot I do taekwondo black belt and with the christmas racing i am limping with my foot makes me very hurt and sad because I broke a piece of wood and I missed a little.
I would not dance for the holiday season unfortunately.

Oh ouch Dalia. So sorry about your foot. We'll hope for a quick recovery so you can at least dance on New Year's Eve. :)

Thank you Foxfyre, i like dancing a lot but since i will not be able of dancing i will eat...the food is so good in christmas time :)

Thank you Foxfyre, i like dancing a lot but since i will not be able of dancing i will eat...the food is so good in christmas time :)

I think for all of us who live in countries that observe Christmas, special food at Christmas is one of the things we enjoy the most. :)

It's creepy.
I deal with that a bit, plus I have a beard that I chew on sometimes by mistake.

Hubby had the same problem when his beard was long. :)

Last edited:

I think for all of us who live in countries that observe Christmas, special food at Christmas is one of the things we enjoy the most. :)

I can't think of anything much I eat for Christmas. Every once in a while I have some egg nog, but otherwise it's the same food I'd always eat. Thanksgiving is my food holiday. :)

15622170_1352916148100847_2329597212437856574_n.jpg

Thoughts and prayers especially with Gracie and Mr. G tonight.

Goodnight darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Freedombecki and Becki’s hubby,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Sherry’s Mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Boedicca's Dad,
Foxfyre's friend Dana and Aunt Betty,
Etherion and his grandma,
Gracie and Mr. Gracie in a difficult transition,
Kat's mom and her sister,
Saveliberty for wellness,
Ringel's Gizmo,
Hombre for wellness,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, and all others who need to find their way back.

The Foley, Alabama Christmas Parade 2016
IMG_7524-wpcf_1024x683.jpg

A Christmas boat? Lol!
A small local shrimp boat. Fishing is a big part of our economy here.

It's Santa's boat, Ernie. :p

Thoughts and prayers especially with Gracie and Mr. G tonight.

Goodnight darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Freedombecki and Becki’s hubby,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Sherry’s Mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Boedicca's Dad,
Foxfyre's friend Dana and Aunt Betty,
Etherion and his grandma,
Gracie and Mr. Gracie in a difficult transition,
Kat's mom and her sister,
Saveliberty for wellness,
Ringel's Gizmo,
Hombre for wellness,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, and all others who need to find their way back.

Giant saguaro cactus in southeast Arizona at Christmas time
4231888336_6958bcf7a1_z.jpg

Forum List

Back