USMB Coffee Shop IV

Raining here. Rain rain rain. But not enough. When we moved here last year, the seasonal creek was lapping at the bank. Its still empty even with all this rain this go round.

But...I get Casey today. I pick him up at 3pm, then take him home at 4:30 to give him his dinner and put him in the house until they get back from their day trip. I also gotta feed the chickens and 2 cats. I do this from time to time for the neighbors. :)

I scored some boots that look like they were never worn, 3 scarves with the tags still on them (all for $2.69) and 3 stuffed babies for Casey which cost more than the stuff I bought for me. :)

It is FREEZING here. I was supposed to go out tonight, but I'm not going anywhere. I am staying home in the nice warm house tonight!

Are you getting (or did you) hit with the blizzard??

It is FREEZING here. I was supposed to go out tonight, but I'm not going anywhere. I am staying home in the nice warm house tonight!

We keep our house at 68 during the day and 67 at night. Occasionally we spurge and hit 69 or 70.

I was concerned about all the water freezing up in Boston from what I heard in news reports yesterday.

Are you getting (or did you) hit with the blizzard??

Ahmmm...your avie sort of raises the room temperature Kat. :redface:
flirtysmile4.gif
:lol:

Wet out there. Very wet. But not wet enough to make the creek flow like it used to. Not too cold though. I just have a sweater top on. No coat. But in February...I will probably have to double up my leggings, wear a couple of scarves AND my coat. I also have gloves and a beanie hat. All weird stuff to have for me. I am used to coastal weather.

Tomorrow is going to be even WORSE as far as cold temperatures. It is going to be just brutal tomorrow. I am getting really tired of this super cold weather.

Me too, and I am down at the beach. It's been down to 19° here. That is COLD for the palms. :(

Y'all need to turn in your romaine lettuce, yanno. I just bought some 3 days ago and tossed the rest in the trash. Ecoli problem with it. California is one state..and new york. Might wanna check the news to see if your state is listed.

Tomorrow is going to be even WORSE as far as cold temperatures. It is going to be just brutal tomorrow. I am getting really tired of this super cold weather.

Me too, and I am down at the beach. It's been down to 19° here. That is COLD for the palms. :(

Tomorrow's high is supposed to around 9 degrees and the lows around -15 degrees. That is NOT counting the wind chill factor. :eek: Too cold, much too cold for me!

This is the longest stretch here without 32 or above in three years. Really worry about my feral kitties.

I think we all will survive this. I am used to 100° though. I am tired of being bundled up.

Forum List

Back