USMB Democrats - who do you want to be Hillary's VP?

LOL. You castigate Republicans as "racist" even though no one has mentioned race. And then you call Castro a "Latino." Libs are the biggest fucking hypocrites to walk the Earth.

Oh, sorry that your reading comprehension missed all those above mocking references to "Pocahontas" and Sharpton.

Yeah we're racist because she claimed to be an Indian to get an advantage? What??????
D Party Platform:

- love cop killers
- trannies in the bathroom
- appease radical Islam
- take guns from law abiding...let criminals keep theirs
- murder the unborn without restrictions
- expand gov power
- take rights from americans
- ignore the stupid constitution
- promote PC 24/7/365

Transformation of America is here!!!

Yeah we're racist because she claimed to be an Indian to get an advantage? What??????

If you stopped listening to FOX, you'd know that there is little to no advantage to the Native american claim, unless you wanted to work for an Indian organization.....besides, Harvard debunked the claim that she was "hired" for her Indian heritage.

Stop lying. Harvard did no such thing. One professor at Harvard, Charles Fried, was quoted by the Boston Herald saying that he didn't consider her "heritage" when hiring her. The University hasn't. made any statement.

Warren herself acknowledged that she did in fact list herself as a "minority" several times throughout her career.

Harvard hired Warren for a temporary position in 1992, and the Harvard law school reported a "Native American woman" on its federally mandated affirmative-action report. But that's supposed to be just a "coincidence" .......:cuckoo:

Even though the following year, after Warren left and went to Penn, they didn't list any "Native American woman" on the same report.

then by another magical "coincidence" when Warren returned to Harvard in 1995- Harvard Law School once again listed a "Native American Woman" on the report. Wow. That is surely just a happy coincidence!!

:cuckoo:

If you stopped listening to FOX, you'd know that there is little to no advantage to the Native american claim, unless you wanted to work for an Indian organization.....besides, Harvard debunked the claim that she was "hired" for her Indian heritage.

Stop lying. Harvard did no such thing. One professor at Harvard, Charles Fried, was quoted by the Boston Herald saying that he didn't consider her "heritage" when hiring her. The University hasn't. made any statement.

Warren herself acknowledged that she did in fact list herself as a "minority" several times throughout her career.

Harvard hired Warren for a temporary position in 1992, and the Harvard law school reported a "Native American woman" on its federally mandated affirmative-action report. But that's supposed to be just a "coincidence" .......:cuckoo:

Even though the following year, after Warren left and went to Penn, they didn't list any "Native American woman" on the same report.

then by another magical "coincidence" when Warren returned to Harvard in 1995- Harvard Law School once again listed a "Native American Woman" on the report. Wow. That is surely just a happy coincidence!!

Well, in other words based on the above, Harvard is run by idiots.......and, by the way, how has Harvard "benefited" from having a Native on their law school. Could it be that Warren actually believed she may be Native and that....to this day....NO ONE (except you idiots on the right) give a flying fuck whether she is or not?

Well, in other words based on the above, Harvard is run by idiots.......and, by the way, how has Harvard "benefited" from having a Native on their law school. Could it be that Warren actually believed she may be Native and that....to this day....NO ONE (except you idiots on the right) give a flying fuck whether she is or not?

Oh so now.noone cares.......she got caught perpetuating fraud..... like Shaun King and rachel dozek.or whatever....caught....by using the quota system you love for their white privileged benefit

It's funny on soooo many levels and you defend it, because they are democrats.....it reveals how shallow your are.....and how full of shit

Oh and yes Harvard is run by idiots.....useful idiots...comrade

It's funny on soooo many levels and you defend it, because they are democrats.....it reveals how shallow your are.....and how full of shit

Nahhhh.......Just tell me the great "benefit" garnered by ANYONE to lie about being Native American unless he or she decides to work for a Native-owned organization where tribal membership is a plus......

Go on, moron....Tell us where EXACTLY an organization such as Harvard benefits by having had Warren as a native...

Nahhhh.......Just tell me the great "benefit" garnered by ANYONE to lie about being Native American unless he or she decides to work for a Native-owned organization where tribal membership is a plus......

Go on, moron....Tell us where EXACTLY an organization such as Harvard benefits by having had Warren as a native...

Ok do you know how affirmative action works?
It's a quota system...she was a pre whitey american...or she claimed

So they wanted one on the faculty.....and when they gave tenure....guess who got it.....hmmmmm

She used the quota system you and she defends to her advantage......she did the exact thing you say will happen if we don't have affirmative action and anyone who defends her is a huuuuuuge hypocrite

I'd love to see Warren as VP but the pick does not make sense

Julian Castro would be the smart pick and set up the next in line for 2024

He's perfect for the democrat party. He deceitfully had his twin brother stand in for him during a San Antonio parade! Great choice

-----

SAN ANTONIO - Mayoral hopeful Julian Castro acknowledged Wednesday that his twin brother took his place in a parade this week, waving at onlookers who mistook the stand-in for the candidate.

Castro told the Associated Press he had a conflicting event and didn't intend to deceive anyone when state Rep. Joaquin Castro, D-San Antonio, boarded the City Council barge in the city's River Parade.

"We can't help that we look like each other," said Julian Castro, a council member and leading contender for the mayor's post.

As many as 250,000 people gathered along the River Walk to watch the decorated barges float by Monday night. Many mistook the state representative for the mayoral hopeful.

"When he was waving, they would say, 'Julian,' and he would say, 'No, it's Joaquin,' but you can't really yell at 200,000 people along the route," Julian Castro said.

Parade?

Who gives a fuck?
I understand you don't give a fuck....you're a liberal. He didn't just miss the parade, he had his twin brother Joaquin pretend to be him, sitting in a convertible, waving to the locals under the guise as Juan. Again, typical dishonest liberal.

Yeah...we should ask John Miller or John Barron how he feels about it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just post one name please.

I'm not a dem, but I'd rather do a root canal than vote Trump.

My heart says Tupac, but he's dead ... probably.

My dick and sense of humor says Eva Mendes

My head tells me Tim Kaine. He's fluent in Mexican. He's a team guy who will toe the line. He won't get in Hillary, Bill or Obama's light. If she wins Oh and VA, it's pretty much over, and she should win both unless she screws up. And, McAuliff ithe governor, and he'd name a convicted felon to replace Kaine in the senate if Hillary told him to ... and she just might. (-:

My head tells me Tim Kaine. He's fluent in Mexican. He's a team guy who will toe the line. He won't get in Hillary, Bill or Obama's light. If she wins Oh and VA, it's pretty much over, and she should win both unless she screws up. And, McAuliff ithe governor, and he'd name a convicted felon to replace Kaine in the senate if Hillary told him to ... and she just might. (-:

So.....your dick talks to you...and Mexican is a language?

:rofl:

So.....your dick talks to you...and Mexican is a language?

:rofl:
ff5ef3bcae54747bd23efdf8599b86e9.jpg

Forum List

Back