USMB favorite Tulsi Gabbard at 1% as always

In my experience, improper of understanding of rights, what they are and where they come from is VERY common among both "conservatives" and "liberals"... so I don't think it's a good marker of whether an individual is a "conservative" or a "liberal" or a <fill in ideology here>.

Here's perhaps the best moment , in my own view, from the 2012 RNC debates. It's before the RNC changed the rules in order to steal Ron's delegates and deny him the oportunity to speak at the convention, even after he' dalready won the right. Very similar to Gabard's situation with the DNC.

Thanks for sharing the video BUT you're comparing Tulsi Gabard to RON PAUL??? holy cow, Dr. Paul spent decades earning his libertarian street creds and being the lone voice of reason in Congress and he was snubbed by the establishment because he had earned those street creds and was waking A LOT of people up to libertarian ideas (especially young people) as an outsider. For example the Rally for the Republic in 2008 happened because Ron Paul was a libertarian icon who had constantly taken a beating from the establishment pinheads and come back swinging and people respected that.

Tulsi Gabard by comparison had one good moment in a debate and is possibly getting a bit of the shaft from the establishment rule makers because of it (big deal it's still early in the primary process), IMHO she isn't qualified to shine Ron Paul's shoes with respect to taking shit from the establishment and coming back fighting.

It's a minute and a half. But it's a short, concise guide to how we could all be good conservatives. And it'l save me a bit of typing, so
Thanks again but I have no interest in being a "good conservative", I find conservatives somewhat less irritating and intrusive than so called "liberals" but they're still irritating and intrusive. ;)

"You say that being left alone isn't a governing philosophy to which we say, yeah we know, that's why we like it" -- Tom Woods

It's the process itself that is the problem. That's really the only means of comparison by example. It's rigged. And both sides rig it.

Exactly, just another far left, egomaniac, partisan POLITICIAN.

I don't get why any self respecting conservative would want anything to do with her.

The only real conservatives left in America are the classical liberals. And, I, for one, am offended to have to accept an adjective in order to placate an ever-growing demograph of confused leftists who have taken it upon themselves to speak on behalf of conservatism these days.

I just had a conservative tell me that rights came from the federal government the other day. And that's only the tip of the iceberg, it gets worse.

Anyway. What's important here is the bastardization of the political process itself. Very few seem to care about that. It doesn't really matter who gets elected. The course of history needs changed, else the electorate will never have any say so in who gets nominated.
Then they weren’t a conservative.

In my experience, improper of understanding of rights, what they are and where they come from is VERY common among both "conservatives" and "liberals"... so I don't think it's a good marker of whether an individual is a "conservative" or a "liberal" or a <fill in ideology here>.

Here's perhaps the best moment , in my own view, from the 2012 RNC debates. It's before the RNC changed the rules in order to steal Ron's delegates and deny him the oportunity to speak at the convention, even after he' dalready won the right. Very similar to Gabard's situation with the DNC.

Thanks for sharing the video BUT you're comparing Tulsi Gabard to RON PAUL??? holy cow, Dr. Paul spent decades earning his libertarian street creds and being the lone voice of reason in Congress and he was snubbed by the establishment because he had earned those street creds and was waking A LOT of people up to libertarian ideas (especially young people) as an outsider. For example the Rally for the Republic in 2008 happened because Ron Paul was a libertarian icon who had constantly taken a beating from the establishment pinheads and come back swinging and people respected that.

Tulsi Gabard by comparison had one good moment in a debate and is possibly getting a bit of the shaft from the establishment rule makers because of it (big deal it's still early in the primary process), IMHO she isn't qualified to shine Ron Paul's shoes with respect to taking shit from the establishment and coming back fighting.

It's a minute and a half. But it's a short, concise guide to how we could all be good conservatives. And it'l save me a bit of typing, so
Thanks again but I have no interest in being a "good conservative", I find conservatives somewhat less irritating and intrusive than so called "liberals" but they're still irritating and intrusive. ;)

"You say that being left alone isn't a governing philosophy to which we say, yeah we know, that's why we like it" -- Tom Woods

It's the process itself that is the problem. That's really the only means of comparison by example. It's rigged. And both sides rig it.

I agree with that but I just can't buy into the comparison between what is being done to Gabard and what happened to Ron Paul.

Gabard is getting a tap on the wrist, Ron Paul got punched in the face time after time for many years and kept coming back for more.

I agree with that but I just can't buy into the comparison between what is being done to Gabard and what happened to Ron Paul.

Gabard is getting a tap on the wrist, Ron Paul got punched in the face time after time for many years and kept coming back for more.

She is a woman

Tulsi is the only sane one in the bunch.

She says wants to study reparations, she supports "free" college, she wants to abolish the electoral college, she supports the "green new deal", she wants to ban fracking and shut down all our nuclear reactors and break up some of our most successful companies....

How the fuck does that qualify as "sane" ?

She says wants to study reparations, she supports "free" college, she wants to abolish the electoral college, she supports the "green new deal", she wants to ban fracking and shut down all our nuclear reactors and break up some of our most successful companies....

She's hot.

She's hot.

Yeah, that's her only positive attribute; same brain as all the other left wing dingbats vying for the nomination, different body.

She's hot.

Yeah, that's her only positive attribute; same brain as all the other left wing dingbats vying for the nomination, different body.
She obviously beguiled me with her beauty. Thanks for snapping me out of it.

Forum List

Back