Quinnipiac: Tulsi Gabbard at zero percent nationally

Now tell me again how Tulsi Gabbard is "moderate" and "more to the right than left".

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

I was going to start a separate thread on this but maybe I can just piggyback on this thread.

I was going to do a poll.

Do you think Tulsi has:

A hairy beaver?

A shaved beaver?

I'm going with "shaved."

8841008.jpg

She is not the libtards cup of tea....
Supports gun control and an AWB. Supports reparations for slavery. Supports universal health care. Supports breaking up the banks. Wants to usher in a Green Economy.

Yeah. I can see how you got the impression she's not the libtards cup of tea. :lol:

This is puzzling, because Drudge viewers said she won the first debate.
QU Poll Release Detail
Of course. The establishment on BOTH SIDES hate her. She sounds sane on foreign policy and they can't have that meal ticket going to someone who doesn't believe as they do.

hasn't she spoken in assad's favor?
Wouldn't call it favor. I would say she is an independent thinker who refuses to toe the line. I agree with her on her foreign policy stance.

Supports gun control and an AWB. Supports reparations for slavery. Supports universal health care. Supports breaking up the banks. Wants to usher in a Green Economy.

Yeah. I can see how you got the impression she's not the libtards cup of tea. :lol:
She is one of your candidates retard...not mine....

She is one of your candidates retard...not mine....
No, she is not one of my candidates.

Nice try at a diversion from the fact you got her liberal orientation all wrong. :lol:

Like the other bottom tier candidates, Gabbard just doesn't have the household name recognition of Warren, Biden, and Sanders. That's why she is at zero.

it was fun to watch her knock down Kamala Harris, but in the end Tulsi is just another liberal.

Forum List

Back