USMB is Fox News

Ah yes, the old; "My news networks are better and more relevant than your news networks" ploy again.......

IUoJx_GIF_Collection_of_someone_eating_popcorn-s297x220-181196-580.gif
Truth is, the reality is, none of the cable news networks compare or even come close in viewership numbers to the big three, NBC, ABC, and CBS. Best, most popular cable news shows get maybe 2 or 3 million viewers, but usually closer to a few hundred thousand. Combined, NBC, ABC, and CBS get 25+ million viewers during their evening broadcasts.
hC0BD32BB

It is quite amazing the difference in news coverage from Fox News compared to the others.

I turn on CNN and see them talking about the mass shooting and that there would be a press conference from the Virginia Beach officials.

Then I turn on MSNBC and it is pretty much the same.

Finally I switch over to Fox News and what are they talking about? First the stock market... then a few minutes later about Obama "slamming the U.S."... and then while the press conference is going on, Fox News STILL isn't covering it but instead is putting Hillary Clinton down about a future appearance she is making.

It makes me wonder if the NRA has a hand in Fox's pocket. TWELVE people were killed in a mass shooting and 4 more injured including a police officer, and Fox is trashing Obama and Hillary instead of talking about current events. This mirrors quite a bit of behavior on this forum.

I bet those filthy ass MSNBC and CNN aren't going to tell you that the shooter was a registered Democrat Negro.

They won't tell you that the Negro passed a worthless background check.

They won't tell you that the "gun free zone" did nothing to prevent the crime but stopped the victims from having the means to protect themselves.

Instead all you are going to hear from those buttpirates is that stupid anti Constitutional anti gun bullshit that we always see from the anti gun nut Moon Bats.

Only a uneducated low information Libtard would get their "news" from Democrat mouthpieces like MSNBC or CNN. Fake new.

Well let's cover something simple to start. The color of the person's skin, nor their political affiliation had anything to do with this mass shooting. From what has been passed by the news, it was a person who lost their mind, which is something that can happen for people of all spectrum, whether it be race, age, gender, etc.

The rest of your post is as usual, useless gibberish.

BULLSHIT! MSNBC and CNN would be screaming their heads off if the shooter was a registered Republican White guy but you won't hear jackshit about this shooter being a Democrat Black.

MSNBC and CNN always play the race card if they can. Only uneducated low information Moon Bats listen to their shit.

His skin color and political affiliation have NOTHING to do with the man going off the deep end after losing his job.

Please also share were he is a registered Democrat? Do you just assume all Black people are Democrats?

Tell that to the Liberal assholes that always bitch about White Republican shooters. They will rant and rave about that.

Here is what we are looking at:

Looks like Obama's brother, doesn't he?

DeWayne-Craddock.jpg

Dewayne Craddock is 40 years old and was born on 10/15/1978. Dewayne's Reputation Score is 3.02. Dewayne Craddock currently lives in Virginia Beach, VA; in the past Dewayne has also lived in Newport News VA. Dwayne Craddock, Dewayne A Craddock and Dewayne A Hamilton are some of the alias or nicknames that Dewayne has used. We know that Dewayne's political affiliation is currently a registered Democrat; ethnicity is African American; and religious views are listed as Christian.

Care to provide the link to that? Or is there a reason you left that part out?

It is quite amazing the difference in news coverage from Fox News compared to the others.

I turn on CNN and see them talking about the mass shooting and that there would be a press conference from the Virginia Beach officials.

Finally I switch over to Fox News and what are they talking about? First the stock market... then a few minutes later about Obama "slamming the U.S."... and then while the press conference is going on, Fox News STILL isn't covering it but instead is putting Hillary Clinton down about a future appearance she is making.

It makes me wonder if the NRA has a hand in Fox's pocket. TWELVE people were killed in a mass shooting and 4 more injured including a police officer, and Fox is trashing Obama and Hillary instead of talking about current events. This mirrors quite a bit of behavior on this forum.

The same reason The NYT and WaPo essentially run the same stories simultaneously. Hive mind.

FOX had wide coverage of the incident yesterday, and will no doubt follow up today.

How much coverage do you need for a local crime?

While other news channels were broadcasting this important follow up that named the victims

Why is that important? Did you know them?

The only "hive mind" thing going on here is that Fox News is more worried about slamming ex-politicians and making Trump happy, than broadcasting REAL news.

Real news? Too funny. It's no more than the continuing effort to magnify local crimes into a national emergency for the benefit of the anti-gun crowd.
So mass shootings have been demoted to local crimes now?

What else are they? Be specific.
An ongoing national crisis.

His skin color and political affiliation have NOTHING to do with the man going off the deep end after losing his job.
Losing his job has NOTHING to do with the man being a typical left-wing lunatic who believes violence is the way to get what he wants. The fact that you actually had the audacity to act like losing a job is a perfectly acceptable excuse for mass murder is outrageous.

You people can't get your shit straight. Do Democrats want to take away everyone's guns... or are they violent people who like to do mass shootings?

Yes, losing a job can be enough to send people over the edge... Most shooters have some sort of mental illness.

Losing his job has NOTHING to do with the man being a typical left-wing lunatic who believes violence is the way to get what he wants. The fact that you actually had the audacity to act like losing a job is a perfectly acceptable excuse for mass murder is outrageous.

You people can't get your shit straight. Do Democrats want to take away everyone's guns... or are they violent people who like to do mass shootings?

Yes, losing a job can be enough to send people over the edge... Most shooters have some sort of mental illness.

The two are not mutually exclusive.

- Democrats want to take away the guns from law-abiding people who do not support the Prog agenda.

AND

- They want to keep the guns for themselves.

First, I turned on each station and MSNBC had Laura dahling, Fox and CNN had shooting-timing is everything. All 3 stations are partisan. As far as the NRA goes, we need a Warren-like commission on it-the irony is if rifles were banned, Kennedy would still be alive. Hopefully a reasonable, workable solution ensues, and I won't even try to guess what that is.

The same reason The NYT and WaPo essentially run the same stories simultaneously. Hive mind.

FOX had wide coverage of the incident yesterday, and will no doubt follow up today.

While other news channels were broadcasting this important follow up that named the victims

The only "hive mind" thing going on here is that Fox News is more worried about slamming ex-politicians and making Trump happy, than broadcasting REAL news.

Real news? Too funny. It's no more than the continuing effort to magnify local crimes into a national emergency for the benefit of the anti-gun crowd.
So mass shootings have been demoted to local crimes now?

What else are they? Be specific.
An ongoing national crisis.

:auiqs.jpg::cuckoo:

11,000, the vast majority thugs and gangbangers in Democrat cities, out of a population of 327,200,000+, with well over 100,000,000 gun owners.

Not even a blip.

First, I turned on each station and MSNBC had Laura dahling, Fox and CNN had shooting-timing is everything. All 3 stations are partisan. As far as the NRA goes, we need a Warren-like commission on it-the irony is if rifles were banned, Kennedy would still be alive. Hopefully a reasonable, workable solution ensues, and I won't even try to guess what that is.

A reasonable workable solution does not consist of some unelected commission voiding the 2nd Amendment by banning rifles.

Just sayin'.

Sorry kid, but it's not my fault if it's outside your programmed parameters. Talk to the folks you let take control of your brain.
Ah yes...the Crapitus answer every time he’s getting his ass handed to him. Poor thing doesn’t have the intellect to defend his position. Typical of that side of the aisle.
Sorry kid, but it's not my fault if it's outside your programmed parameters. Talk to the folks you let take control of your brain.
Ah yes...the Crapitus answer every time he’s getting his ass handed to him. Poor thing doesn’t have the intellect to defend his position. Typical of that side of the aisle.
No, my response when I don't want to try to explain things beyond your comprehension.

Have a nice day kid.

Ah yes, the old; "My news networks are better and more relevant than your news networks" ploy again.......

IUoJx_GIF_Collection_of_someone_eating_popcorn-s297x220-181196-580.gif
Truth is, the reality is, none of the cable news networks compare or even come close in viewership numbers to the big three, NBC, ABC, and CBS. Best, most popular cable news shows get maybe 2 or 3 million viewers, but usually closer to a few hundred thousand. Combined, NBC, ABC, and CBS get 25+ million viewers during their evening broadcasts.
hC0BD32BB
I adore that raccoon, Ringel.

I bet those filthy ass MSNBC and CNN aren't going to tell you that the shooter was a registered Democrat Negro.

They won't tell you that the "gun free zone" did nothing to prevent the crime but stopped the victims from having the means to protect themselves.

Instead all you are going to hear from those buttpirates is that stupid anti Constitutional anti gun bullshit that we always see from the anti gun nut Moon Bats.

Only a uneducated low information Libtard would get their "news" from Democrat mouthpieces like MSNBC or CNN. Fake new.

Because MSNBC & CNN are the Jew news.
The Jew news.

oh-please-do-tell-me-more-via-9gag-com-14040283.png

Do Democrats want to take away everyone's guns...
Yes
or are they violent people who like to do mass shootings?
Yes

You can't have it both ways. You can try, and many of your buddies on this forum will like your post... but that isn't reality.

People from all political backgrounds can shoot and kill people. All you are doing is taking the anger from the event and tying it to a group of people you don't like. Instead of saying we need to work harder to keep shit like this happening again, instead you just blame it all on Democrats.

Speaking of low IQ, complain about MSNBC, and CNN, but refuse to acknowledge the Jewish ownership of such medias.
Because it has absolutely nothing to do with anything, you dumb polack. What does a person’s faith have to do with running a company?

You’re so profoundly stupid that you actually think Judaism is an ethnicity. That is unbelievable. You literally had no idea it was a faith. You can be Russian and be jewish. You can be Slovenian and be jewish. You can be Spanish and be jewish.

Last edited:

Because MSNBC & CNN are the Jew news.
The Jew news.

View attachment 263400

Aviv Nevo an Israeli Jew is the main shareholder of CNN, and Jewish Jeff Zucker runs CNN.

While Brian L Roberts is the CEO of Comcast owns MSNBC.

There are mass shootings every week you only post when it’s white people? Why?

I do? Want to make a bet on that? Come on... people like you always want to put words in my mouth, that is completely untrue. So let's a loser leaves the forum bet. You game or a coward like the rest that will never step up.

It is pretty funny also that Flash said the shooter was Black, and here you are saying he is white.
No you only post when whites get shot.. or if it’s a is a mass shooting in a isolated place.. can I ask you why you have never posted about the mass shooting that happen every week in towns run by democrats?

So that means you are going to take me up on my bet? Or just keep posting shit that isn't true?
Yes bet where is your post?

Ok let's get the terms straight forward, because you are all over the place.

First you say I only post when whites get shot... then you say I don't post when people get shot in Democratic run cities?

I know of a at least one time on this forum where you are wrong, with many more if I looked deep enough.

So if I can show a thread that I posted in that had to do with a Democratic run city with all types of victims, you leave the forum FOREVER. How about that?
No there are mass shootings every weekend in towns run by democrats. Have you ever posted about it? Yes or no?

Why is it important to know the identities of the victims? Are you seriously asking this?

You think a mass shooting with 12 victims and 4 injured is just a local story?
yes

I do? Want to make a bet on that? Come on... people like you always want to put words in my mouth, that is completely untrue. So let's a loser leaves the forum bet. You game or a coward like the rest that will never step up.

It is pretty funny also that Flash said the shooter was Black, and here you are saying he is white.
No you only post when whites get shot.. or if it’s a is a mass shooting in a isolated place.. can I ask you why you have never posted about the mass shooting that happen every week in towns run by democrats?

So that means you are going to take me up on my bet? Or just keep posting shit that isn't true?
Yes bet where is your post?

Ok let's get the terms straight forward, because you are all over the place.

First you say I only post when whites get shot... then you say I don't post when people get shot in Democratic run cities?

I know of a at least one time on this forum where you are wrong, with many more if I looked deep enough.

So if I can show a thread that I posted in that had to do with a Democratic run city with all types of victims, you leave the forum FOREVER. How about that?
No there are mass shootings every weekend in towns run by democrats. Have you ever posted about it? Yes or no?

First off, you obviously don't know what a mass shooting is. Second off, are you going to take my bet or not? Or are you going to be a coward and try to jumble up some words to try and snake your way out of it?

Forum List

Back