USMB is Fox News

It is quite amazing the difference in news coverage from Fox News compared to the others.

I turn on CNN and see them talking about the mass shooting and that there would be a press conference from the Virginia Beach officials.

Then I turn on MSNBC and it is pretty much the same.

Finally I switch over to Fox News and what are they talking about? First the stock market... then a few minutes later about Obama "slamming the U.S."... and then while the press conference is going on, Fox News STILL isn't covering it but instead is putting Hillary Clinton down about a future appearance she is making.

It makes me wonder if the NRA has a hand in Fox's pocket. TWELVE people were killed in a mass shooting and 4 more injured including a police officer, and Fox is trashing Obama and Hillary instead of talking about current events. This mirrors quite a bit of behavior on this forum.

The same reason The NYT and WaPo essentially run the same stories simultaneously. Hive mind.

FOX had wide coverage of the incident yesterday, and will no doubt follow up today.

How much coverage do you need for a local crime?

While other news channels were broadcasting this important follow up that named the victims, Fox News was instead slamming Hillary because of some tech group she was supposed to talk to.

The only "hive mind" thing going on here is that Fox News is more worried about slamming ex-politicians and making Trump happy, than broadcasting REAL news.
There are other things going on in the world other than your concerted attempts at disarming Americans.

Strawman. What kind of gun banning am I for? Will you be the next poster to chicken shit your way out of a bet?

Ah yes, the old; "My news networks are better and more relevant than your news networks" ploy again.......

IUoJx_GIF_Collection_of_someone_eating_popcorn-s297x220-181196-580.gif
Truth is, the reality is, none of the cable news networks compare or even come close in viewership numbers to the big three, NBC, ABC, and CBS. Best, most popular cable news shows get maybe 2 or 3 million viewers, but usually closer to a few hundred thousand. Combined, NBC, ABC, and CBS get 25+ million viewers during their evening broadcasts.
Well of course they do, because most Democrat voters are your average to poor voters who are the target audience of the Democrats, and it's all because of the policies of Democrats that they are average to poor in this way... Sadly they (the sheeple) rely on the free TV box to get their channels. They have no escape from the propaganda being fed to them when this is the case, and the left is in control of this platform that had been abandoned years ago by the millions who worked to afford the network TV services like Dish, DirecTV and other.

Just shows how many poor to average Americans have been hurt by Demon-crats policies, and how they can be counted easily just like you boasted about in your numbers stated.

While other news channels were broadcasting this important follow up that named the victims

Why is that important? Did you know them?

The only "hive mind" thing going on here is that Fox News is more worried about slamming ex-politicians and making Trump happy, than broadcasting REAL news.

Real news? Too funny. It's no more than the continuing effort to magnify local crimes into a national emergency for the benefit of the anti-gun crowd.

Why is it important to know the identities of the victims? Are you seriously asking this?

You think a mass shooting with 12 victims and 4 injured is just a local story?
yes

Which are you responding to? I'll do this in 2 pieces then. First it is important to give the names and the lives of the victims because it gives the event a better and more important meaning. When the victims' stories are told, and the name of the mass shooter is demoralized, it not only helps with families of the victims, but it also helps the nation to understand these were people that did not need to die... and doing so also helps take the power away from the shooter, and the influence his actions may have on future people that might walk that line of doing a mass shooting as well.

Do you really think a mass shooting like this is a LOCAL news story?

yes. it's a local story.

No, it isn't a local story. If we lived in Syria, yeah 12 people being shot dead might be a local story.

If things have really gotten to the point where you think this mass shooting is a local story, then we definitely have a serious problem in our country that has numbed people to the point you are at.

It is quite amazing the difference in news coverage from Fox News compared to the others.

I turn on CNN and see them talking about the mass shooting and that there would be a press conference from the Virginia Beach officials.

Finally I switch over to Fox News and what are they talking about? First the stock market... then a few minutes later about Obama "slamming the U.S."... and then while the press conference is going on, Fox News STILL isn't covering it but instead is putting Hillary Clinton down about a future appearance she is making.

It makes me wonder if the NRA has a hand in Fox's pocket. TWELVE people were killed in a mass shooting and 4 more injured including a police officer, and Fox is trashing Obama and Hillary instead of talking about current events. This mirrors quite a bit of behavior on this forum.

You’re correct on all counts. The “fair and balanced” slogan they laughingly put up could be just as comedic if it were tied to this site.

any funnier than CNNs claim to be the most trusted news network?

No, my response when I don't want to try to explain things beyond your comprehension.
Ah yes...the other Crapitus answer every time he’s getting his ass handed to him. Poor thing doesn’t have the intellect to defend his position. Typical of that side of the aisle.

Snowflake...if you could form rational thoughts and properly communicate them, you wouldn’t have to “try to explain” your posts. Oops.

Why is that important? Did you know them?

Real news? Too funny. It's no more than the continuing effort to magnify local crimes into a national emergency for the benefit of the anti-gun crowd.

Why is it important to know the identities of the victims? Are you seriously asking this?

yes

Which are you responding to? I'll do this in 2 pieces then. First it is important to give the names and the lives of the victims because it gives the event a better and more important meaning. When the victims' stories are told, and the name of the mass shooter is demoralized, it not only helps with families of the victims, but it also helps the nation to understand these were people that did not need to die... and doing so also helps take the power away from the shooter, and the influence his actions may have on future people that might walk that line of doing a mass shooting as well.

yes. it's a local story.

No, it isn't a local story. If we lived in Syria, yeah 12 people being shot dead might be a local story.

If things have really gotten to the point where you think this mass shooting is a local story, then we definitely have a serious problem in our country that has numbed people to the point you are at.

What's numbed it, is the major 'news' networks spending hours a day on the event that is only of concern to the local police and citizens.

12 people get killed in Florida by a disgruntled employee.

How does that affect me in NH?

guy and his wife shoot up a Christmas party in San Beradino.

it's a local news issue. Nationwide coverage for more than one or two hours total is ridiculous.

You’re correct on all counts. The “fair and balanced” slogan they laughingly put up could be just as comedic if it were tied to this site.

Which they are in the Cable Television world.

Yes bet where is your post?

Ok let's get the terms straight forward, because you are all over the place.

First you say I only post when whites get shot... then you say I don't post when people get shot in Democratic run cities?

I know of a at least one time on this forum where you are wrong, with many more if I looked deep enough.

So if I can show a thread that I posted in that had to do with a Democratic run city with all types of victims, you leave the forum FOREVER. How about that?
No there are mass shootings every weekend in towns run by democrats. Have you ever posted about it? Yes or no?

First off, you obviously don't know what a mass shooting is. Second off, are you going to take my bet or not? Or are you going to be a coward and try to jumble up some words to try and snake your way out of it?
Do you not consider the 300 plus blacks shot every week MASS SHOOTINGS?? lol like what? Yes when have you posted about the mass shootings that happen every week! When??

Again, are you going to take my bet or not? If not, just shut up and take a seat at the kid's table.

I do love how you just think you can throw out all kinds of numbers and expect so many people to just accept them without any source.
Yes bet when have you complained about the 300 plus african-American shootings that happen every week in America ? In towns run by democrats.. I bet you have NEVER POSTED ABOUT IT

yes

yes. it's a local story.

What's numbed it, is the major 'news' networks spending hours a day on the event that is only of concern to the local police and citizens.

it's a local news issue. Nationwide coverage for more than one or two hours is ridiculous.

Well I'd like to discuss this with you, but you haven't even taken enough time to at least get yourself up to speed on the event.

The shooting was Virginia Beach, VA... not Florida.

The same reason The NYT and WaPo essentially run the same stories simultaneously. Hive mind.

FOX had wide coverage of the incident yesterday, and will no doubt follow up today.

While other news channels were broadcasting this important follow up that named the victims, Fox News was instead slamming Hillary because of some tech group she was supposed to talk to.

There are other things going on in the world other than your concerted attempts at disarming Americans.

Strawman. What kind of gun banning am I for? Will you be the next poster to chicken shit your way out of a bet?
Ask yourself why a mass shooting staged by the media 24/7 is so important to you?

Why must you liberals always lie about what your true intentions are?

That is the ultimate irony. CNN might just have surpassed MSNBC as the least trusted news network.

Well, in the realm of paranoid angry white men…I’m sure that they are least trusted.

For most of the sane, world, CNN is a trusted source for news. Their commentary “news magazines” are stupid. I rely on AP and NPR myself. But compared to MSNBC and FOX, CNN is much more trustworthy.

Ok let's get the terms straight forward, because you are all over the place.

First you say I only post when whites get shot... then you say I don't post when people get shot in Democratic run cities?

I know of a at least one time on this forum where you are wrong, with many more if I looked deep enough.

So if I can show a thread that I posted in that had to do with a Democratic run city with all types of victims, you leave the forum FOREVER. How about that?
No there are mass shootings every weekend in towns run by democrats. Have you ever posted about it? Yes or no?

First off, you obviously don't know what a mass shooting is. Second off, are you going to take my bet or not? Or are you going to be a coward and try to jumble up some words to try and snake your way out of it?
Do you not consider the 300 plus blacks shot every week MASS SHOOTINGS?? lol like what? Yes when have you posted about the mass shootings that happen every week! When??

Again, are you going to take my bet or not? If not, just shut up and take a seat at the kid's table.

I do love how you just think you can throw out all kinds of numbers and expect so many people to just accept them without any source.
Yes bet when have you complained about the 300 plus african-American shootings that happen every week in America ? In towns run by democrats.. I bet you have NEVER POSTED ABOUT IT

So you can't back up your shit. Thanks for proving me right.

And STILL posters continue to tell me what I support or agree with, but won't back that up when challenged.

You're really obnoxious, and dumb, are you a Negro by any chance?
That’s funny...considering “negroes” are exponentially smarter than you or anybody from your nation. People like Collin Powell and Ben Carson can’t even explain stuff to you because you’re too dumb to even follow them.

The media outlets run by Jews are ruining America, and you adore them, anyways. how dumb.

Fox News is different because it's not Jewish run, and yet you don't get it.

Sure, because Black Ben Carson is smarter than Pole Nikoderm Poplawski referred to as next Einstein.

You think like an idiot, quite frankly I don't know where you get your silly ideas from, a product of the low intelligence of many Western Europeans.

You aren't even smart enough to identify the Black, and Jewish Democrat enemies of America.

And STILL posters continue to tell me what I support or agree with, but won't back that up when challenged.
Where is the link to your post??

Ask yourself why a mass shooting staged by the media 24/7 is so important to you?

Why must you liberals always lie about what your true intentions are?

Obviously you are posting in this thread without reading the details. I'm not going to argue points I've already posted numerous times here.

I'm not a liberal. You want to make a bet?

yes. it's a local story.

it's a local news issue. Nationwide coverage for more than one or two hours is ridiculous.

Well I'd like to discuss this with you, but you haven't even taken enough time to at least get yourself up to speed on the event.

The shooting was Virginia Beach, VA... not Florida.

The guy shooting up the gay bar a couple years ago was in Florida.

So, I should worry about local news in Va because?

Where is the link to your post??

Are you taking the loser leaves the forum FOREVER bet? Last time I'm going to ask. Are you a coward or are you going to take the bet?

Forum List

Back