USMB Poll: Conservatives: Trump or Not?

Do you support Trump for the GOP Nominee?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's the thing about Trump, who I will vote for if he's the nominee. He really has no idea of the way things work between the WH, Congress, DOD, and the intel agencies. And although he says he will fix everything, he doesn't say how...because he really doesn't know how. So far he's thrown enough distractions to keep the focus on his targets instead of himself. That will change once it's down to three and he has to handle the nuts and bolts questions. Maybe he can bring himself up to speed if he has the right advice and he throws himself into it. We'll see how motivated he is to do that if Rubio clobbers him on Super Tuesday.

Screw off hack, all the crap your dear leader has done has been discussed on this board at length and you've been around for all of it, so stop acting so freaking stupid.

So essentially, you've got nothing that can't be immediately ridiculed.

I was so hoping to mock you for whining about the Beer Summit again.

I'll give you one example, no more, like I said you've been around you know what's been going on. So you are either nothing but a hack or senile and either way I'm wasting my time.

I'm sure you recall your dear leader sending 3 representatives to the funeral of a criminal thug, while totally ignoring his victim, another minority I might add. Then he sat on his lazy ass and watched while other thugs destroyed private businesses in the area.

Last edited:
Yep I have been Trump since the beginning and I haven't changed my mind at all. I already voted for him in my primary I voted early as is my mother,wife and father.

I will vote for Trump if he gets the nomination. My first choice was Carly Fiorina, followed by Ted Cruz, then Marco Rubio. Trump's ego and temperament are too similar to our current president, but at least Trump doesn't hate America, Christians and white people.

How well is Trump supported among USMB conservatives prior to Super Tuesday?

*No liberals please.*

This poll closes February 29th.

A new poll will be posted after Super Tuesday to see if Trump gains more support afterwards.
I do not support Trump but his interviews this morning are the first time he has appeared presidential in my opinion.

I honestly don't know who to support at this point. Walker was my guy but he evaporated near instantly. At the moment I'm leaning Cruz I guess, but have opened up a bit more to Kasich. Trump will not get my vote in the primary.

It also irritates me to no end that a handful of states get to have such a huge & unbalanced impact on the candidates that I get to choose from in March.

I agree. Didn't Jeb send DVD players with DVDs about his campaign to all caucus-ers in Iowa?

California or Florida would be a better states for starting this process. Or all states simultaneously? With 6 weeks only for campaigning.
Well the states get to pick their own dates. I get the states rights arguments but this is an election for national office.
I wish the primaries were held in a window of a couple weeks. Stretching it out like they do forces out viable candidates because of money. MONEY

I'll go one step further: I think the primaries should be held on one day just like the general election. Too many voters get swayed by the person that's winning and they want to be on the winning side.

I voted for Trump here, although I don't know how I will vote by the time it gets here to Ohio. After all, our Governor is running for the office although I don't like his stance on many issues.

Plus I have to worry about who Trump would nominate for the Supreme Court. IMO, it's the most important consideration to have when choosing a President.

You haven't given that much thought have you? That primary idea of yours.

*No liberals please.*

A new poll will be posted after Super Tuesday to see if Trump gains more support afterwards.
I do not support Trump but his interviews this morning are the first time he has appeared presidential in my opinion.

I honestly don't know who to support at this point. Walker was my guy but he evaporated near instantly. At the moment I'm leaning Cruz I guess, but have opened up a bit more to Kasich. Trump will not get my vote in the primary.

It also irritates me to no end that a handful of states get to have such a huge & unbalanced impact on the candidates that I get to choose from in March.

I agree. Didn't Jeb send DVD players with DVDs about his campaign to all caucus-ers in Iowa?

California or Florida would be a better states for starting this process. Or all states simultaneously? With 6 weeks only for campaigning.
Well the states get to pick their own dates. I get the states rights arguments but this is an election for national office.
I wish the primaries were held in a window of a couple weeks. Stretching it out like they do forces out viable candidates because of money. MONEY

I'll go one step further: I think the primaries should be held on one day just like the general election. Too many voters get swayed by the person that's winning and they want to be on the winning side.

I voted for Trump here, although I don't know how I will vote by the time it gets here to Ohio. After all, our Governor is running for the office although I don't like his stance on many issues.

Plus I have to worry about who Trump would nominate for the Supreme Court. IMO, it's the most important consideration to have when choosing a President.

What's wrong with it? I think it would be a great idea.

It sounds great.....until you stop and think about how much money and infrastructure it takes to wage a national campaign. If every potential candidate was forced to run in 50 state primaries before having a chance to get some mojo going.....only those with the most money would ever run.

People like Carson, Kasich, Paul, Fiorina and Sanders wouldn't have considered a run.

As it is now, a candidate can go into a few relatively small races ( Iowa, NH, SC, Nevada ) and test the water. If they get something going ( with the media attention they get ) they can raise the funds needed to keep going. Like Obama did in 2008.

I don't think the same places need to be first every cycle....but I definitely think there needs to be a gradual rollout for reasons noted above.

oops Sorry. I voted before I saw your "no libs".

992e3b75cedecd8d3bfcb8ac71d91852.jpg

Liberal: a power worshipper without power.
George Orwell

Well, at least 3 out of the 13 "Not Trump" votes are liberals, one out of 19 "Trump" votes is a liberal...but he JoeB131 might actually vote for Trump. I'll let him clarify that.

So it's really 18 to 10 "Trump".

Well, at least 3 out of the 13 "Not Trump" votes are liberals, one out of 19 "Trump" votes is a liberal...but he JoeB131 might actually vote for Trump. I'll let him clarify that.

Who are the 3 liberals in the "Not Trump" category? I see two that I know of. Luddly Neddite and Arianrhod. If there is another I want to make sure that vote doesn't count.
If JoeB131 is going to vote for Trump in the primary, I'll count his vote.

*No liberals please.*

I'd shop at businesses that had that sign in their window.

I read that in SC about 40% of voters hadn't decided who they would vote for until this past week. Evidently they chose Trump
I would love to know which business owners are conservative. Now you have to buy twice as much to make up for me not spending any money

It sounds great.....until you stop and think about how much money and infrastructure it takes to wage a national campaign. If every potential candidate was forced to run in 50 state primaries before having a chance to get some mojo going.....only those with the most money would ever run.

People like Carson, Kasich, Paul, Fiorina and Sanders wouldn't have considered a run.

As it is now, a candidate can go into a few relatively small races ( Iowa, NH, SC, Nevada ) and test the water. If they get something going ( with the media attention they get ) they can raise the funds needed to keep going. Like Obama did in 2008.

I don't think the same places need to be first every cycle....but I definitely think there needs to be a gradual rollout for reasons noted above.

No, because this snails pace is what does cost money.

Let the candidates have their debate in selected locations. Let them have their town halls. Let them run their ads and commercials. But when it comes to voting, let it take place in one day. In the long run, it would actually save money and people who live in states like mine can actually cast a vote for their desired choice instead of what's left over.

Who are the 3 liberals in the "Not Trump" category? I see two that I know of. Luddly Neddite and Arianrhod. If there is another I want to make sure that vote doesn't count.

That's all. Just the two, my mistake...the other I thought was liberal, upon further review, was a case of mistaken identity.

*No liberals please.*

I read that in SC about 40% of voters hadn't decided who they would vote for until this past week. Evidently they chose Trump
I would love to know which business owners are conservative. Now you have to buy twice as much to make up for me not spending any money

Conservatives only, sealybobo!

Geezus, liberals! Read. You are supposed to be intellectuals and literate.

You shame us. Gotdamn idjits!

That's all. Just the two, my mistake...the other I thought was liberal, upon further review, was a case of mistaken identity.

Yeah, until sealybobo voted. Keerist!

*No liberals please.*

Conservatives only, sealybobo!

Geezus, liberals! Read. You are supposed to be intellectuals and literate.

You shame us. Gotdamn idjits!
I'm certainly not here to help conservatives through the vetting process. Lol. I can't believe the GOP's been hijacked. Ur phucked.

*No liberals please.*

With your criteria for who is liberal, the only ones that quallify are just north of Jack The Ripper.

*No liberals please.*

With your criteria for who is liberal, the only ones that quallify are just north of Jack The Ripper.

What criteria? If you consider yourself a conservative, take the poll. If you don't, don't.

Forum List

Back