USMB Poll: Conservatives: Trump or Not?

Do you support Trump for the GOP Nominee?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Repeating the same lie won't make it truth Joe.

Rick pulled a gun out on police. They had no idea it was a toy. The dispatcher who obviously didn't tell the responding officers that it could be a toy resigned from her position. The case was reviewed over and over again, and it was found police acted appropriately by a Grand Jury, just like the Brown case.

As far as most black criminals are concerned, any action by the police is brutality.

Yea, you see, I don't see a black 12 year old playing with a toy as being a "Criminal"....

Apparently the kids' name is "Tamir Rice" not "Rick". You see, "Rick" is the kind of name a white kid would have, which means he probably wouldn't have been shot 1.2 seconds after the cop jumped out of the car.

We could also talk about how Officer Timothy Loehman, who had fired the fatal shots, had been fired from the Independence, OH PD for inability to handle his weapon or maintain emotional composure... Cleveland hired him anyway, probably because Cleveland is such a fucked up place, just wanting to live there qualifies you.

His Partner, Frank Garmback, was the subject of a $100,000 settlement for an excessive force violation.

Shooting of Tamir Rice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The initial account was given by Deputy Chief of Field Operations Ed Tomba, before the video emerged:[22]

1. Police said that Rice was seated at a table with other people. The video showed that Rice was alone.[44]
  2. Police said that as they pulled up, they saw Rice grab the pellet gun and put it in his waistband. This is not supported by the video.[45] Judge Adrine said the video does not show the pellet gun in Rice's hands in the moments immediately before as the zone car approaches.[8]
  3. Police said that Rice then reached into his waistband and pulled out the pellet gun, and was then shot and killed by Officer Timothy Loehmann. The video shows that Rice did not pull out the pellet gun.[46] In the video, Rice is using both hands to hold his shirt up and expose the pellet gun to view just before he falls to the ground.
  4. Police described the pellet gun as looking real and later explained that the neon tip of the pellet gun was missing.[9] However the police never saw Rice brandish or point the pistol at them to determine if the orange cap was actually missing or not.[9]
Nope. Nothing to see here! This is a case of brave, clean cut white police officers shooting them a black child.

Moral of the story.......don't steal...........don't be a thug..........and don't attempt to be a bad ass with the police................It will end your life......................

I have no tears when I post this........court records show most of the witnesses were lying.......and the evidence was against them..............

But I bet if the FBI had gunned down those assholes in Oregon, you'd be the first one back here wh ining about an oppressive government.

Moral of the story.......don't steal...........don't be a thug..........and don't attempt to be a bad ass with the police................It will end your life......................

I have no tears when I post this........court records show most of the witnesses were lying.......and the evidence was against them..............

But I bet if the FBI had gunned down those assholes in Oregon, you'd be the first one back here wh ining about an oppressive government.
Apples to oranges..............Brown wasn't defending his home............he was shop lifting and shoving a clerk..................He was a thief who thought he could then be a big bad man to the police................He wasn't standing for anything......................

Those in Oregon are standing up to the harassment for decades by the BLM..............

Not the same.

Damn you so good at rewriting history, suddenly to meet your own prejudice a strong armed robbery turns into just being pushed into a potato chip rack.

Yes, it's being able to 'put things in perspective". The whole "strong arm" part lasted all of six second of pushing Apush or whatever his name was into a chip rack. definitely not worth killing someone over.

Also all evidence proved Brown didn't have his hands up,

you mean like the mentally ill woman who perjured herself and was put up by the DA anyway?

he assaulted the officer while he was still in his car and tried to take his gun and he was killed while charging the officer again, he wasn't surrendering.

Except he wasn't trying to take the gun when the fatal bullets were fired, he was running away.

he shooting was ruled justified by both State and DOJ officials.

No, the DOJ ruled they couldn't file civil rights charges after the DA whitewashed the case. Not quite the same thing.

But that didn't stop your dear leader, members of congress and the media form pushing the hands up don't shoot narrative, because they had already made up their minds, evidence be damned.

Yeah, the evidence was a dead kid with 10 bullet holes in him, most of them from a distance. That was the evidence. And a half dozen witnesses who said he had his hands up. But clearly, Obama took the radical position that police officers shouldn't shoot unarmed black children in the middle of the street, which is a completely divisive position, apparently.

So at this point, feel free to take your hackery and shove it. I'm done.

Yes, no doubt you have a cross-burning to get to, where you can whine to your fellow racists about how I was mean to you.

Guess you didn't bother to watch the video posted, after pushing the owner into the rack, Brown came back at him, just like he did the cop. The ignorant thug got what he deserved. So feel free to keep lying, and don't bother to respond, I won't.

Apples to oranges..............Brown wasn't defending his home............he was shop lifting and shoving a clerk..................He was a thief who thought he could then be a big bad man to the police................He wasn't standing for anything......................

Those in Oregon are standing up to the harassment for decades by the BLM..............

Not the same.

You're right. Those assholes in Oregon where WHITE!!!

Silly Darkie, Rights are for White People.

Guess you didn't bother to watch the video posted, after pushing the owner into the rack, Brown came back at him, just like he did the cop. The ignorant thug got what he deserved. So feel free to keep lying, and don't bother to respond, I won't.

If Apush is such a pussy he can't take being pushed, maybe he needs to take his ass back to India. In any case, don't see shoplifting as being worth shooting someone over.

But I know, man, isn't that Obama being divisive, saying cops shouldn't shoot unarmed black children in the middle of the street! What a divisive guy. Clearly people like who who are all for shooting unarmed black children in the middle of the street feel alienated when the President hurts your feelings.

Keep digging yourself in deeper, bud.

Not the same.

If Apush is such a pussy he can't take being pushed, maybe he needs to take his ass back to India. In any case, don't see shoplifting as being worth shooting someone over.

But I know, man, isn't that Obama being divisive, saying cops shouldn't shoot unarmed black children in the middle of the street! What a divisive guy. Clearly people like who who are all for shooting unarmed black children in the middle of the street feel alienated when the President hurts your feelings.

Your sarcasm is duly noted and dismissed.

Not the same.

First of all, Brown was 18 years old which is an adult in this country, and as the autopsy report showed, extremely muscular.

Secondly, there is no law that states a person has to be armed in order for a citizen or police officer to use their weapon. I, as a CCW holder in my state, have the right to use deadly force if I believe I'm in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. That's the law. There is nothing in the law that states anything about the attacker being armed. It's why George Zimmerman and several police officers are free men today. The problem with liberals is they don't understand (or refuse to accept) our laws.

Third, nobody got shot and killed for shoplifting. That's your typical liberal lie as usual. Brown got shot after he attacked a police officer and went to attack him a second time.

I simply cannot bring myself to support Trump - but at this point I don't see anyone stopping him. Therefore, I WILL vote for him, but I don't see him as the best choice. He will destroy Hillary - but I don't think he is the best option for the country.

Repeating the same lie won't make it truth Joe.

Rick pulled a gun out on police. They had no idea it was a toy. The dispatcher who obviously didn't tell the responding officers that it could be a toy resigned from her position. The case was reviewed over and over again, and it was found police acted appropriately by a Grand Jury, just like the Brown case.

As far as most black criminals are concerned, any action by the police is brutality.

Yea, you see, I don't see a black 12 year old playing with a toy as being a "Criminal"....

Apparently the kids' name is "Tamir Rice" not "Rick". You see, "Rick" is the kind of name a white kid would have, which means he probably wouldn't have been shot 1.2 seconds after the cop jumped out of the car.

We could also talk about how Officer Timothy Loehman, who had fired the fatal shots, had been fired from the Independence, OH PD for inability to handle his weapon or maintain emotional composure... Cleveland hired him anyway, probably because Cleveland is such a fucked up place, just wanting to live there qualifies you.

His Partner, Frank Garmback, was the subject of a $100,000 settlement for an excessive force violation.

Shooting of Tamir Rice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The initial account was given by Deputy Chief of Field Operations Ed Tomba, before the video emerged:[22]

1. Police said that Rice was seated at a table with other people. The video showed that Rice was alone.[44]
  2. Police said that as they pulled up, they saw Rice grab the pellet gun and put it in his waistband. This is not supported by the video.[45] Judge Adrine said the video does not show the pellet gun in Rice's hands in the moments immediately before as the zone car approaches.[8]
  3. Police said that Rice then reached into his waistband and pulled out the pellet gun, and was then shot and killed by Officer Timothy Loehmann. The video shows that Rice did not pull out the pellet gun.[46] In the video, Rice is using both hands to hold his shirt up and expose the pellet gun to view just before he falls to the ground.
  4. Police described the pellet gun as looking real and later explained that the neon tip of the pellet gun was missing.[9] However the police never saw Rice brandish or point the pistol at them to determine if the orange cap was actually missing or not.[9]
Nope. Nothing to see here! This is a case of brave, clean cut white police officers shooting them a black child.

Oh, so now you're down to typos from a spell check to try and make your case?

The case was heard by a Grand Jury and that video was used as evidence. The Grand Jury decided not to bring charges against the officer because the shooting WAS JUSTIFIED!

Now if the video shows that Rice didn't have the gun in his hand, HTF did it end up on the ground after the police shot him? As usual for a liberal, you don't know WTF you're talking about and your closed mind won't allow for anything outside of what you believe in your head to make a reasonable conclusion.

But in the event you have that moment.........that moment where myopic views expand, here is the enhanced video that the jury seen, and it happened as reported. The police officers were dispatched to a man waiving a gun around at a park. There was no report from the dispatcher that it was or could have been a toy. The police did see the gun when he put it in his waistband and then seen him quickly swing around and put his hand in that waistband and start to pull out the gun.

Grand jury saw enhanced video of Tamir Rice shooting - CNN Video

Not the same.

You're right, the shop owner should have blown Brown to hell himself.

First of all, Brown was 18 years old which is an adult in this country, and as the autopsy report showed, extremely muscular.

Yes, he was a scary black person. We get that. Black people scare you a lot. We get that.

Secondly, there is no law that states a person has to be armed in order for a citizen or police officer to use their weapon. I, as a CCW holder in my state, have the right to use deadly force if I believe I'm in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. That's the law. There is nothing in the law that states anything about the attacker being armed. It's why George Zimmerman and several police officers are free men today. The problem with liberals is they don't understand (or refuse to accept) our laws.

NO, we just realize they are stupid laws the rest of the world doesn't have. They also don't have 33,000 gun deaths a year.

Third, nobody got shot and killed for shoplifting. That's your typical liberal lie as usual. Brown got shot after he attacked a police officer and went to attack him a second time.

He got shot after he ran away and was trying to give up.

But you are going to be okay when we start shooting NRA members waiving guns around now, right?

Without counting the liberal votes, as of 2/23/16 it's:

For Trump: 31

Against: 14

So far, over two-to-one, conservatives on USMB support Trump.

Yes, he was a scary black person. We get that. Black people scare you a lot. We get that.

NO, we just realize they are stupid laws the rest of the world doesn't have. They also don't have 33,000 gun deaths a year.

But you are going to be okay when we start shooting NRA members waiving guns around now, right?

Alright guys! Take it elsewhere. Talk about Trump in this thread, please.

No, the forensic reports stated he was shot from the front, not the back. Had the officer shot him in the back, it would have been more than obvious.

Here you go Joe, try an experiment: Lift your arms up as if to surrender, and notice what happens to your shirt. It lifts up. Therefore, if you were shot with your arms up, and the claim was you were shot with your arms down, the bullet hole in your body would not match with the bullet hole in your shirt. See how that works?

We tried the liberal laws first Joe. It didn't workout so well. The liberal laws gave criminals every benefit of the doubt. Now the shoe is on the other foot. It's the innocent that have the benefit of the doubt over the criminal. That's why liberals think are laws are stupid; they don't protect criminals.

No, the forensic reports stated he was shot from the front, not the back. Had the officer shot him in the back, it would have been more than obvious.

Really? Frankly, I'm not seeing a lot of professionalism on the part of the police. Leaving the body in the street for hours, letting the cop drive himself to the station...

We tried the liberal laws first Joe. It didn't workout so well. The liberal laws gave criminals every benefit of the doubt. Now the shoe is on the other foot. It's the innocent that have the benefit of the doubt over the criminal. That's why liberals think are laws are stupid; they don't protect criminals.

Actually, most murders are what they were before. People shooting people they know over bullshit, and spending the rest of their lives regretting it. We have less than 200 "Justified" homicides with guns a year by civilians. Maybe 800 a year by cops... A lot of which are probably questionable.

Here you go Joe, try an experiment: Lift your arms up as if to surrender, and notice what happens to your shirt. It lifts up. Therefore, if you were shot with your arms up, and the claim was you were shot with your arms down, the bullet hole in your body would not match with the bullet hole in your shirt. See how that works?

There are other threads on this topic. Please stick to the subject of the thread: Trump or not.

Forum List

Back