USMB Safe Room

We also have library full of George Carlin, Tom Lehrer, Andy Griffith, Losr in Space and Twilight Zone for your viewing.
Fantastic! I'd like to put a reserve on George Carlin, Tom Lehrer, AND The Twilight Zone. And of course, the Fig Newtons!

If there are no chocolate chip cookies, I’m out! How can have a Safe Room and not have chocolate chip cookies?

1614124235318.png

If you're really having issues we have a special flashy thingee...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

Of course not!

Phew! Thank goodness. You know, I don't know why a lot of people on here seem to have such a problem with you. Beats the shit out of me. Then again, they have a problem with me too so maybe they just can't handle really good people. :)

Of course not!

Phew! Thank goodness. You know, I don't know why a lot of people on here seem to have such a problem with you. Beats the shit out of me. Then again, they have a problem with me too so maybe they just can't handle really good people. :)
Concerning people who don't like me, 99 percent of them are leftist shit stains. And then there's Purple Bruce, he stays Mad, Jack.:)

Yeah well don't pay attention to them. You're not a sick pervert they make you out to be. :)

Forum List

Back