USMB "South Park"

Oddly, tigers don't have slit eyes ... theirs are round to.

Oh.

Bugger.

LOL ...

The felines are very unique mammals, they make even humans look plain and boring. So many breeds and species, each with different traits.

I'm STRIPEY!!!!!

tigger9.gif

Working on a living room lounging scene, mostly to figure out a few more tricks while the script is being worked out so I don't lose the momentum.

Alright, an experiment, which looks better, with the lines or without?

Attachments

• $Lounging-Lined.jpg
    $Lounging-Lined.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 51
  • $Lounging-Plain.jpg
    $Lounging-Plain.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 60
It's a bit hard to read with the format there, but here's a link to the script so far for the first episode:
Digital Politics

Post any tweaks or recommendations to that thread if you want to suggest any changes.

Which reminds me ... if those who are participating could please record yourself saying your characters name and send it to me, it would help make it all work better. Oh, and now is the time to change the name of the character if you want it to be different than the ones I have for them now (in case you don't want the user-name connected to the character). MP3 or WAV formats are fine, but OGG is the best if you can. The recording of the name being said can be simple or spiced up with some personality if you want. Just make sure it's the same voice you will be doing your part of the script for.

Which reminds me ... if those who are participating could please record yourself saying your characters name and send it to me, it would help make it all work better. Oh, and now is the time to change the name of the character if you want it to be different than the ones I have for them now (in case you don't want the user-name connected to the character). MP3 or WAV formats are fine, but OGG is the best if you can. The recording of the name being said can be simple or spiced up with some personality if you want. Just make sure it's the same voice you will be doing your part of the script for.

Just discovered my mic isn't working. May be a few days before I remedy that situation.

Forum List

Back