USMB: The Resistance - Game 7

ScarletRage

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2014
Resistance is a mafia like game for six to ten players. The number of town to scum depend on the number of players but is the scum know their buddies at the start. The whole group knows how many scum are in the game.

Each round has a leader. That leader selects a certain number of players to go on a mission. Town must always vote to succeed on a mission. Scum may fail it. In even player games, mission 4 may require two failures.

Once a leader proposes a mission, the group up or down votes the mission. If the group votes to approve a mission, then that group is sent on the mission. The players selected vote to pass or fail the mission (town must always pass the mission). If the group votes down a mission, that leader is skipped. If a leader is skipped five times for a single mission, scum automatically win it.

The leader order is determined randomly. The leader does not have to pick themselves for the mission but usually does. Everyone will know exactly how many votes is takes to send someone on a mission.

There are never mod confirmations of town or scum in the game. Scum have NO chatting abilities beyond the thread.

Sign here.

Secret Agents (inned)
Arden
CafeAuLait
Grandma
Wolf
Wake
Moonglow
Shaitra
FA_Q2
Josh_B

Hold Outs (Replacements)
Mathblade

LAST 24 HOURS FOR THE SIGNUPS! TWO SLOTS MAX LEFT

Last edited:
I know and like this game.

In.

You shouldn't call it Mafia, though. It's more like a first cousin.

Gahhhh Allison is hot! #dreaminess fail and has played Resistance a lot and it turns into a math game at times.

Therefore probably sitting this out so people learn unless you need a replacement.

Now, see, I have never heard of this idea before.

Until now.

Please count me in! :)

Not everyone sees this part of the forum. So we could @ those who usually play or who have shown interest. I can do it later when I find a list and have time or Wake can use his list. Shaitra might play but she's out of town. dblack is another good choice. There's others I'm sure.

Forum List

Back