USMB User Pictures

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Did you know there is a thread of these?

If you care about putting a face to a name you might be in luck....

You cannot possibly be this stupid, Bozo....:lol: wow. :lol:

LOL and I am the one called a "troll"...:lol:

She thinks others are as stupid as she is, apparently. :lol:

Who darest to call the fair USMB princess a troll?

I will slayeth that dragon.
:lol: The OP and her dumbass BF...she thinks no one can smell a bait thread when it's posted....and she didn't even link to the other thread she is going on about....that has been ongoing since 2013, btw. I mean....really? :lol:

luv u 2 Jimmy...:lol: :smiliehug:

:lol: The OP and her dumbass BF...she thinks no one can smell a bait thread when it's posted....and she didn't even link to the other thread she is going on about....that has been ongoing since 2013, btw. I mean....really? :lol:

I have seen the other thread.

Who is the BF?

Not sure I get the bait part.

Sounds like there is a backstory I am missing.

I wuv u for more than your :boobies: A&D!

I have seen the other thread.

Who is the BF?

Not sure I get the bait part.

Sounds like there is a backstory I am missing.

I wuv u for more than your :boobies: A&D!
It's a bait thread, because one, she posted it as if she didn't have a clue it was there before, two she didn't even link to it...and didn't even give a reason why she even started this thread, not even if it was for the newbs...

That is all she does here, is post bait threads thinking she's being clever about it...lol

I have no idea wtf is going on up here ^^.

As far as pics I prefer to remain an enigma, sealed inside a mystery, wrapped in an aura of foggy unknowability, enveloped in a trendy velour case, all surrounded by a thin thin sixteen millimeter shell of real artificial coconut.

And inside, it's delicious.

Gone to the dark side I see.
Whatever do you mean...:lol: I have always been partial to the dark side...;)
Who is pictured in your avi? Is that you?
I have no idea wtf is going on up here ^^.

As far as pics I prefer to remain an enigma, sealed inside a mystery, wrapped in an aura of foggy unknowability, enveloped in a trendy velour case, all surrounded by a thin thin sixteen millimeter shell of real artificial coconut.

And inside, it's delicious.
It's an interesting thread in the Rubber Room. Some bizzaro stuff too....I've had people say they didn't even know there was a Gallery here so....

Forum List

Back