USMB User Pictures

Gone to the dark side I see.
Whatever do you mean...:lol: I have always been partial to the dark side...;)
Who is pictured in your avi? Is that you?
I have no idea wtf is going on up here ^^.

As far as pics I prefer to remain an enigma, sealed inside a mystery, wrapped in an aura of foggy unknowability, enveloped in a trendy velour case, all surrounded by a thin thin sixteen millimeter shell of real artificial coconut.

And inside, it's delicious.
It's an interesting thread in the Rubber Room. Some bizzaro stuff too....I've had people say they didn't even know there was a Gallery here so....

The only reason I know there's a Gallery is from clicking on it accidentally when I'm aiming at "Watched Threads" and the page jumps.

I never used it until the site wouldn't let me upload pics unless I put them in there first. :dunno:

I have no idea wtf is going on up here ^^.

As far as pics I prefer to remain an enigma, sealed inside a mystery, wrapped in an aura of foggy unknowability, enveloped in a trendy velour case, all surrounded by a thin thin sixteen millimeter shell of real artificial coconut.

And inside, it's delicious.
And wearing a !00% Polyester double-knit leisure suit would be my guess.

Who darest to call the fair USMB princess a troll?

I will slayeth that dragon.
:lol: The OP and her dumbass BF...she thinks no one can smell a bait thread when it's posted....and she didn't even link to the other thread she is going on about....that has been ongoing since 2013, btw. I mean....really? :lol:

luv u 2 Jimmy...:lol: :smiliehug:

I have seen the other thread.

Who is the BF?

Not sure I get the bait part.

Sounds like there is a backstory I am missing.

I wuv u for more than your :boobies: A&D!
It's a bait thread, because one, she posted it as if she didn't have a clue it was there before, two she didn't even link to it...and didn't even give a reason why she even started this thread, not even if it was for the newbs...

That is all she does here, is post bait threads thinking she's being clever about it...lol
Is she hot? If so I can probably overlook the trolling. Ya know, do my part to try rehabilitating someone

To be fair it was YEARS before I ever saw that thread and another couple before I figured out how to upload a photo from a phone
Yeahhh....I get that SOME have had that problem....but...we're talking Bozo here....and the reason WHY she even started this thread.....without a link....without explaining why....not even to give the newbs a heads up.....the bitch is nothing but a shit stirrer beginning bait threads for whatever or whoever her fucked up mind is trying to get at or to..

To be fair it was YEARS before I ever saw that thread and another couple before I figured out how to upload a photo from a phone
Yeahhh....I get that SOME have had that problem....but...we're talking Bozo here....and the reason WHY she even started this thread.....without a link....without explaining why....not even to give the newbs a heads up.....the bitch is nothing but a shit stirrer beginning bait threads for whatever or whoever her fucked up mind is trying to get at or to..
Damn. If you two would like to talk it out I can arrange a meeting. We'll get to the "bottom" of this situation.

Yikes lol

Hot doesn't have an age darlin. They can come young or old just like the uglies
true....truuuue....but not this one. But hey, by all means go for it, luv. She'll be getting bored of her current bf (who is a member here btw) soon enough and go trolling the net for yer another dumbass to manipulate and cheat with.

Yikes lol

true....truuuue....but not this one. But hey, by all means go for it, luv. She'll be getting bored of her current bf (who is a member here btw) soon enough and go trolling the net for yer another dumbass to manipulate and cheat with.
Pass.

My life is full. Internet romance is too time consuming and ya never get laid

Yikes lol

Pass.

My life is full. Internet romance is too time consuming and ya never get laid
Sure you do. It's just not what you think. They lay you down and cut out your kidneys

How did she get to you.......why are you going psycho-bitch on her? If this thread is an example of a "bait" thread, I don't see the problem.........it ain't hurting anyone.

How did she get to you.......why are you going psycho-bitch on her? If this thread is an example of a "bait" thread, I don't see the problem.........it ain't hurting anyone.

She clearly has issues. She follows her around and post this kind of stuff. And apparently if you are a gold member you can get away with pretty much anything.
She is obsessed with Bonzi.

P.S. - wait till she responds to this, it will be even more psycho :D

Ask her why she ate a ban for telling me I was the reason my second husband committed suicide.

Forum List

Back