USMB User Pictures

To be fair it was YEARS before I ever saw that thread and another couple before I figured out how to upload a photo from a phone
Yeahhh....I get that SOME have had that problem....but...we're talking Bozo here....and the reason WHY she even started this thread.....without a link....without explaining why....not even to give the newbs a heads up.....the bitch is nothing but a shit stirrer beginning bait threads for whatever or whoever her fucked up mind is trying to get at or to..
How did she get to you.......why are you going psycho-bitch on her? If this thread is an example of a "bait" thread, I don't see the problem.........it ain't hurting anyone.
Ask her why she ate a ban for telling me I was the reason my second husband committed suicide.
Okay, I get it now. She offended you, so you choose to stalk her on the board, even though she probably has you on ignore.

Okay, I get it now. She offended you, so you choose to stalk her on the board, even though she probably has you on ignore.
Hey, she's the one that can't seem to keep to herself...she trolled me first...posting memes and making comments...you should check shit out before opening that hole in your head before making that assumption. ;)
Just getting her back....so, if she has me on ignore, then why comment about me?
Oh, and she can very well have this thread closed or deleted at her own request..but she has not done that...that's on her and staff tho, not me.

Hey, she's the one that can't seem to keep to herself...she trolled me first...posting memes and making comments...you should check shit out before opening that hole in your head before making that assumption. ;)
Just getting her back....so, if she has me on ignore, then why comment about me?
Oh, and she can very well have this thread closed or deleted at her own request..but she has not done that...that's on her and staff tho, not me.
You are confirming that assumption. I'm not taking sides. I'm not saying she didn't start this. I don't know all the details. However, she does seem to be living rent free in your head! For whatever reason!

At any rate, I now know you two have a history. My curiosity is satisfied.

You are confirming that assumption. I'm not taking sides. I'm not saying she didn't start this. I don't know all the details. However, she does seem to be living rent free in your head! For whatever reason!

At any rate, I now know you two have a history. My curiosity is satisfied.
Ah....time for me to move along anyway....it is what it is.

Forum List

Back