USMB's Easter Island

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
It's finally here everybunny and I'm SO sorry for the wait as it's been a crazy busy day. Anyways, first came Halloween, then came Christmas, and now we finally get to do a thread that will be sort of like a countdown till Easter with all different kinds of tradition, fun, and entertainment. This first week as usual begins with traditions,.. and today, it's all about the Easter egg!! :D

71emUmjkuiL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Let Me know when you get to the dinner portion of the thread.

I have a fantastic Easter Rabbit dinner reciepe.

rabbit-recipes-for-easter-dinner-chowhound.jpg

:biggrin:

The tradition of "Easter Eggs" is a harmless endeavor that lets agnostics and left wingers acknowledge the Easter holiday without becoming hysterical about the religious significance.

Let Me know when you get to the dinner portion of the thread.

I have a fantastic Easter Rabbit dinner reciepe.

rabbit-recipes-for-easter-dinner-chowhound.jpg

:biggrin:

Actually Easter food and candy will be later in the week and the Easter Bunny talk will be tomorrow!! :D (Oh and I'm sorry, I thought I posted this song already)

Hey, we finally have another poster and lol I've seen that before and that's cute. :) Tomorrow is our last day of traditions week if we'll have Easter lilies and hear all about the true meaning of Easter. :) So, Alan Stallion will probably be interested in that as it will also feature my favorite religious Easter songs. :)

Oh and here's a few more Easter songs I forgot to post. :)

Now just as I was talking about yesterday we're going to be doing Easter lilies and the death and resurrection of Christ story for our theme today, and tomorrow will be an Easter parade, Saturday will be Spooky Saturday with scary Easter stories, ( a lot of them true as well) and Sunday will be the observance of Palm Sunday before we get into even more entertainment and Holy Week coming up next week. :) Alan Stallion I really think that you'll find today interesting. :)

30848-cc_easter_2014_18.1100w.tn.jpg

Forum List

Back