USMC vet claims PTSD and demands "right" to have pet dog with him at work.

This should be required reading in every high school.

View attachment 138227
Really? Reading about an alcoholic who ended up committing suicide should be required reading. Maybe so.
I have no issue with kids learning about alcohol and drug abuse. Why do you hate the handicapped?
I don't consider claims of PTSD a handicap. I consider it an excuse. I don't hate them. I consider them weak.
All I can say is you have the same ignorance people a hundred years had.

View attachment 138227
Really? Reading about an alcoholic who ended up committing suicide should be required reading. Maybe so.
I have no issue with kids learning about alcohol and drug abuse. Why do you hate the handicapped?
I don't consider claims of PTSD a handicap. I consider it an excuse. I don't hate them. I consider them weak.
Ever talk to someone going on their fifth tour in Iraq? I have.

View attachment 138227
------------------------------------ they probably VOLUNTEERED eh Weatherman ??

View attachment 138227
Yes I have. I have spoken at length to men that fought in Viet Nam as well as assorted gang bangers, killers, and general all around bad guys who never seem to get PTSD. PTSD is unknown among the cartels, the Mafia and even the Irish gangs don't get PTSD.

Historically wars were bloody affairs. The fighting was up close and personal. When the war was over, the men went home and led remarkable lives.

PTSD is an excuse. Its an excuse to get drunk, get loaded and more than anything its the go to reason to beat their women and children. It's what weak men use to get their way. Awww da big bad employer won't let me have my puppy. I'll show HIM. I'll make him do what I want.

Suck it up buttercup. The world is not your safe space.

Not one of the men claiming PTSD I've talked to can answer this.

How can a man show incredible bravery under fire, under horrible conditions, and bring everything they have to survival then come back and can't go out for lunch without their puppy?

It's amazing what people can do when they have to. No one cuts slack when the bullets are flying.

View attachment 138227
------------------------------------ they probably VOLUNTEERED eh Weatherman ??
And what's that have to do with the stress of going into combat? You think they think it's fun because they fight for us? Dumbass.

View attachment 138227
Yes I have. I have spoken at length to men that fought in Viet Nam as well as assorted gang bangers, killers, and general all around bad guys who never seem to get PTSD. PTSD is unknown among the cartels, the Mafia and even the Irish gangs don't get PTSD.

Historically wars were bloody affairs. The fighting was up close and personal. When the war was over, the men went home and led remarkable lives.

PTSD is an excuse. Its an excuse to get drunk, get loaded and more than anything its the go to reason to beat their women and children. It's what weak men use to get their way. Awww da big bad employer won't let me have my puppy. I'll show HIM. I'll make him do what I want.

How can a man show incredible bravery under fire, under horrible conditions, and bring everything they have to survival then come back and can't go out for lunch without their puppy?

It's amazing what people can do when they have to. No one cuts slack when the bullets are flying.
Ask any MOH, Silver Star or Purple Heart recipient and they'll tell you PTSD is real.

View attachment 138227

So do you think it normal that someone at work in Kansas City dives under a table at a loud noise? How many noncombat vets do that in your opinion?

So do you think it normal that someone at work in Kansas City dives under a table at a loud noise? How many noncombat vets do that in your opinion?
Anyone looking for attention.

How many non Californians dive under a table when a big truck rolls by?

Oooooh PTSD I thought it was an earthquake.

Ask any MOH, Silver Star or Purple Heart recipient and they'll tell you PTSD is real.
PTSD is as real as psycho babble can make it.

Lived in Calif for 60 years, never seen anyone dove under a desk, even in big ones.

You're a loon.

View attachment 138227

No one cuts slack when the bullets are flying.
are you speaking from experience?.....

Do you have experience in battlefield cowardice?

We know you've got a medal in bravery sitting behind a keyboard with an anonymous handle.

battlefield cowardice?......are saying that the people who have been and are in combat are cowards?.....

Lived in Calif for 60 years, never seen anyone dove under a desk, even in big ones.

You're a loon.
You haven't!

So this guy is a coward?
Medal of Honor recipient urges support for PTSD

You're a loon.
You haven't!

Probably because I don't hang around with Leftards.

We know you've got a medal in bravery sitting behind a keyboard with an anonymous handle.
I can guarantee you I would not make some asinine claim of PTSD.

I can guarantee you I would not make some asinine claim of PTSD.
i can guarantee you,you would never be brave enough to go to war let alone even join the military....

Forum List

Back