USMCA. Mexico will pay for the wall. Another promise kept.

Mexico is paying for the wall through USMCA...So are the Canucks
Wow, no tariffs on cars made in Mexico or Canada. Wow, this will surely fund the wall.
Let me explain it again

NAFTA = Total ass raping of America

USMCA = Trump+ MAGA

For every net dollar that enters this country through jobs, taxes, imports/exports is a net dollar over NAFTA

Net dollar over NAFTA = 1 net dollar towards the wall

Trump = Maga

This is all algebraic
Show us where that $1 is going to The Wall? :21:

He just got another Billion and a Half for the wall BTW with The Defense Bill.

Instead of being brutally A raped for yrs by NAFTA, Trillions will pour in from Mexico to the US.

Trump was right and wrong. Not only will Mexico pay for it, so will Canada.

A whole year wasted because Pelosi sat on it for a year. Disgraceful. The wall would have been paid for by now.

Merry Christmas to all.
Pentagon finally gets its 2020 budget from Congress
At the crux of a new deal, the White House will get $1.375 billion in Homeland Security funds for the wall ― significantly less than the $5 billion Trump sought ― and no money to backfill the $3.6 billion in military construction funds the administration moved this year for the project.

So he still ends up with about $5
Billion.

Instead of being brutally A raped for yrs by NAFTA, Trillions will pour in from Mexico to the US.

A whole year wasted because Pelosi sat on it for a year. Disgraceful. The wall would have been paid for by now.

Merry Christmas to all.
Pentagon finally gets its 2020 budget from Congress
At the crux of a new deal, the White House will get $1.375 billion in Homeland Security funds for the wall ― significantly less than the $5 billion Trump sought ― and no money to backfill the $3.6 billion in military construction funds the administration moved this year for the project.

Merry Christmas to all.
Another rightwing lie.

There’s nothing in the agreement compelling Mexico to pay for Trump’s ‘wall’ of fear, bigotry, and hate.

“To be clear, there is nothing in the USMCA spelling out that Mexico will pay for any border wall.”

[…]

Kent Smetters, a professor of business economics and public policy at the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School, told us none of the concessions won by U.S. negotiators amounts to enough to offset the cost of a border wall.”

Is Mexico Paying for the Wall Through USMCA?

Where’s the Money?

If Mexico is paying, why do we have a trillion dollar deficit?

That does not follow. What does Mexico paying for a wall, have to do with the deficit?

Unless your claim is that the cost of the wall, is $1 Trillion a year.........

The deficit is caused by entitlement spending. Medicare, Social Security, and so on.

Last year we collected $3.3 Trillion in tax revenue. $620 Billion was to the Department of Defense.

That leaves $2.7 Trillion dollars.

The reason there is a deficit, is not because the wall is costing us $3.7 Trillion. ($2.7T plus $1T deficit)....

The reason we have a deficit is because of all the programs and entitlements that need to be cut.
All this money coming in from Mexico and we are not allowed to see it

The amount of money was never supposed to offset a $4 trillion dollar budget.

It was supposed to offset several hundred million to update the wall.

You are making weird statements. No one had an illusion that Mexico was going to pouring a hundred trillion on us.

Take a Mexican 30 seconds to get over that

So........ Everything in the entire video, from the statistics to the actual border patrol agents, is all say consistently that you are wrong....

but you are just going to randomly blurt out, with no support, no facts, no collaborating witnesses.... a Mexican will take 30 seconds to get over it.

If you truly stand by what you just said... that would make you an idiot.

That’s about right...30 seconds

right... well I think I'll believe the statistics, the people actually working in the field.... as opposed to some random person on a forum.

So........ Everything in the entire video, from the statistics to the actual border patrol agents, is all say consistently that you are wrong....

but you are just going to randomly blurt out, with no support, no facts, no collaborating witnesses.... a Mexican will take 30 seconds to get over it.

right... well I think I'll believe the statistics, the people actually working in the field.... as opposed to some random person on a forum.

The people working in the field have said the wall is useless.

What Border Agents Say They Want (It’s Not a Wall)

It doesn’t make any difference what border agents want or what might actually work – all that matters to Trump is to pander to his frightened, hateful, bigoted base.

Merry Christmas to all.
So...why didn’t this happen before the two years republicans were in control?

Because USMCA didn't exist until the end of last year, when republicans were NOT in control.

It doesn’t make any difference what border agents want or what might actually work – all that matters to Trump is to pander to his frightened, hateful, bigoted base.
I will say that all that matters is republicans achieving.... something

Merry Christmas to all.
How?

Merry Christmas to all.
Great to hear

So now Trump doesn’t need to take money away from the military
If the government was taking away money from the military and giving it to illegal alliens you loons would be jumping for joy.

Merry Christmas to all.
Great to hear

So now Trump doesn’t need to take money away from the military

He only needed to because of Nazi Piglosi and her hatred of the border patrol.

Um... ok but regardless... they say openly that it does work, and it is what they want.

So what really doesn't matter, is what you think about Trump pandering. Because.... pandering or not, he right.

Border Patrol agents overwhelmingly support Trump’s wall in new survey 89%

Merry Christmas to all.

I thought The money was coming from Mexico? Why are you in favor of stiffing the military?

The Moonie Times is not a creditable source.

Where’s the Money?

If Mexico is paying, why do we have a trillion dollar deficit?

That does not follow. What does Mexico paying for a wall, have to do with the deficit?

Unless your claim is that the cost of the wall, is $1 Trillion a year.........

The deficit is caused by entitlement spending. Medicare, Social Security, and so on.

Last year we collected $3.3 Trillion in tax revenue. $620 Billion was to the Department of Defense.

That leaves $2.7 Trillion dollars.

The reason there is a deficit, is not because the wall is costing us $3.7 Trillion. ($2.7T plus $1T deficit)....

The reason we have a deficit is because of all the programs and entitlements that need to be cut.
All this money coming in from Mexico and we are not allowed to see it

The amount of money was never supposed to offset a $4 trillion dollar budget.

It was supposed to offset several hundred million to update the wall.

You are making weird statements. No one had an illusion that Mexico was going to pouring a hundred trillion on us.
Where is it?

Don’t just assume it is there....show me

Job security

Forum List

Back