Utah dad says baby taken from him for adoption against his will

Their final products were not actually working sperm and eggs, but rather germ cells that potentially could mature and become viable for fertility. The study's findings were published Wednesday in the journal Cell.

This doesn't mean men and women will soon be donating skin cells rather than sperm and egg at fertility clinics. Eventually, however, the findings could open the door to more intensive research on human genetics and certain cancers, and could impact fertility treatments sometime in the future.

Still science fiction at the level you are talking about. Man-rage women will have to wait for their lesbian dystopian fantasies a little while longer.
If you think it can't be pulled off you're fooling yourself, it just hasn't been done yet. They can make a human with three parents as well, egg from from one and genetics from two others. The science is no longer a fiction, they just haven't pulled the trigger.

A concept and an initial product isn't an automatic end result. Just ask the Fusion guys about that one.
Tell us, what the hell are you so worried about? Oh right, gays could do what only heterosexuals can do currently. Got it.

Not really, the issue is it isn't viable right now, and your only reason for wanting it seems to be to piss off people you don't like.

Their final products were not actually working sperm and eggs, but rather germ cells that potentially could mature and become viable for fertility. The study's findings were published Wednesday in the journal Cell.

This doesn't mean men and women will soon be donating skin cells rather than sperm and egg at fertility clinics. Eventually, however, the findings could open the door to more intensive research on human genetics and certain cancers, and could impact fertility treatments sometime in the future.

Still science fiction at the level you are talking about. Man-rage women will have to wait for their lesbian dystopian fantasies a little while longer.
If you think it can't be pulled off you're fooling yourself, it just hasn't been done yet. They can make a human with three parents as well, egg from from one and genetics from two others. The science is no longer a fiction, they just haven't pulled the trigger.

A concept and an initial product isn't an automatic end result. Just ask the Fusion guys about that one.
Tell us, what the hell are you so worried about? Oh right, gays could do what only heterosexuals can do currently. Got it.

Not really, the issue is it isn't viable right now, and your only reason for wanting it seems to be to piss off people you don't like.
Nope. I'm talking the future while you're living in the past.

I stand by my statement.

I stand by my statement.
I'm sure that you do, you are simply wrong, as usual.

I stand by my statement.

Nope.

I stand by my statement.

Nope.
Yep, and with that we're done. Move on.

That's what happens when you don't get a legal marriage license.
Funny you didn't have that position when a couple fags sued for child support from a sperm donor
Oh wow, you lying sack of shit. Two lesbians had this child with the help of a sperm donor. They were doing fine until one got sick and couldn't work any more. Then the STATE, NOT the other lesbian sued the guy for child support. They did that to scare off potential sperm donors in the future from fathering a child.

You are one lying ass. You know you are. And you of all people say "fags". After all that time you spent trying to pick up wet soap? It shouldn't have taken that much time. It's not that hard to do.
Fags ask for a child. A man helps them get a child. Fags then can't support the child. Fags demand & receive welfare. State sues innocent man for the laziness & irresponsibility of 2 fags.

Fags & Rderp fail
Because one of them got sick. It even happens with straight couples.
Ben Carson says prison makes you gay. Is that why you're so angry? That it made you gay or didn't make you gay. Not sure which. Please clarify.
What's your obsession with my past got to do with this thread or two irresponsible fags?

When I was adopted my biological mother had to run a ad in the local newspaper for thirty days looking for my biological father, and after the thirty days passed without him coming to court my mother gave me up for adoption.

So if the mother did not notify the biological father about her intention to give the child up for adoption then I can not see how the Utah Government can allow the adoption to stay.

Because he was not married to the woman does not negate his parental rights. The woman does not have complete say of the child after it birth, and she has to include the father in the raising of the child unless the court find the father unfit or if he abandon the mother during the pregnancy and after the child birth for a certain amount of time.

The father will have a battle but men do have rights, and anyone that claims a male does not need to realize the woman is not in complete control after the birth of the child. The woman has the right to keep or abort the child, but after the birth of the child the father has rights, and to deny him his rights will result in court cases which will be a win for the father.

His rights ended when he fucked a girl without marrying her. I have no sympathy.

Hopefully he has now learned his lesson.
It takes two to fornicate.
But only one to complain. If he wanted rights, he should have married the girl.
A father is a father married or not. You sound silly blaming the father when the mother also decided to have sex out of wedlock.

What's your issue? Do you just hate men? Daddy issues?
The girlfriend put the child up for adoption. She isn't complaining. He's the one with the gripe. He's the only one that could have changed the circumstances and eliminated the foundation for his gripe.
Complaining? So that's your arbitrary standard to decide who gets rights or not? And who's to say if he wanted to marry her she would have agreed?

Just tell me you want to bring back shotgun weddings and I'll think you're at least partially reasonable because that I agree with. Two people who made a baby should be subject to compulsory marriage.

30ji5x1.jpg

His rights ended when he fucked a girl without marrying her. I have no sympathy.

Because the girl obviously doesn't want the baby, I don't understand this. To me, a person who wants to be a parent, the guy that is, shouldn't have to marry a person who doesn't want kids, the girl that is, in order to be the parent that they want to be.

God bless you and the guy always!!!

Holly

P.S. If anyone's rights are going to be signed away, it should be the girl's rights when she doesn't want the baby in the first place. This is when I feel bad for guys because something that they help create and want to keep has to be in the possession of another person.

Last edited:

Because the girl obviously doesn't want the baby, I don't understand this. To me, a person who wants to be a parent, the guy that is, shouldn't have to marry a person who doesn't want kids, the girl that is, in order to be the parent that they want to be.

God bless you and the guy always!!!

Holly

P.S. If anyone's rights are going to be signed away, it should be the girl's rights when she doesn't want the baby in the first place. This is when I feel bad for guys because something that they help create and want to keep has to be in the possession of another person.
Women who hate men are irrational. Your post is well intended, but you can't fix bat shit crazy.

A father is a father married or not. You sound silly blaming the father when the mother also decided to have sex out of wedlock.

The girlfriend put the child up for adoption. She isn't complaining. He's the one with the gripe. He's the only one that could have changed the circumstances and eliminated the foundation for his gripe.
Complaining? So that's your arbitrary standard to decide who gets rights or not? And who's to say if he wanted to marry her she would have agreed?

Just tell me you want to bring back shotgun weddings and I'll think you're at least partially reasonable because that I agree with. Two people who made a baby should be subject to compulsory marriage.
Sex has consequences. The consequence is a child. No one is forcing him to get married. He just loses his voice with respect to the child. Exactly as if the girl had decided to get an abortion.

Sex has consequences. The consequence is a child. No one is forcing him to get married. He just loses his voice with respect to the child. Exactly as if the girl had decided to get an abortion.
Nonsense. Before giving birth, the woman has 100% of the rights of what she does with her body. At that time, the man has no rights. However, that changes once the baby is born. From that point forward, both parents have equal rights.

Before giving birth, the woman has 100% of the rights of what she does with her body. At that time, the man has no rights. However, that changes once the baby is born. From that point forward, both parents have equal rights.
That first thing you say here is why I hate it for guys. They can't help it that they can't carry the babies that they want themselves.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Perhaps men who want children without the burden of a family should vet the women they have sex with.

Forum List

Back