Utah dad says baby taken from him for adoption against his will

That's what happens when you don't get a legal marriage license.
Funny you didn't have that position when a couple fags sued for child support from a sperm donor
They won on a technicality. He should have signed an agreement or had a physician present as required by law. If he'd won then any man could say he was just a sperm donor to get out of child support.
Fags want equal rights. Give it to them. When those two queers split up the one without the child should have paid NOT THE DONOR
If you be the donor you had better get a writ of non-liability from the donee...

Haven't there been cases where that doesn't matter if the State ends up paying for the kid? Wasn't there a case somewhere where the guy ended up paying when two lesbians split up, and one ended up on the dole? I thought that guy signed a contract, but the State found it void.

That's what happens when you don't get a legal marriage license.
Funny you didn't have that position when a couple fags sued for child support from a sperm donor
They won on a technicality. He should have signed an agreement or had a physician present as required by law. If he'd won then any man could say he was just a sperm donor to get out of child support.
Fags want equal rights. Give it to them. When those two queers split up the one without the child should have paid NOT THE DONOR
If you be the donor you had better get a writ of non-liability from the donee...

Haven't there been cases where that doesn't matter if the State ends up paying for the kid? Wasn't there a case somewhere where the guy ended up paying when two lesbians split up, and one ended up on the dole? I thought that guy signed a contract, but the State found it void.
The name of the father has to be on the birth certificate and entered with the state.. I know states like Texass that allow any name to be put in the Fathers box even if it's not the named ones child...and will have to pay child support even if it is proven that the name is not the real Dad..

The name of the father has to be on the birth certificate and entered with the state.. I know states like Texass that allow any name to be put in the Fathers box even if it's not the named ones child...and will have to pay child support even if it is proven that the name is not the real Dad..

Another example of laws being stupid.

Another example of laws being stupid.
They have shown they will abuse the system when they deem it necessary..and in retribution I have done the same to the govt...

He should get custody and the mother should have to pay child support.
Not married, her baby not his, unless he could work it out with her which he couldn't, obviously.

Get Baby Kaylee Home to her Daddy

Then any woman who gets PG and doesn't marry receives no child support. See how it works?
Nope, doesn't work that way. If can't come to an agreement, keep your pants on, and if she changes her mind either way, you're fucked, by that which you fucked.

Don't Republicans say either the mother take care of the unwanted child as punishment for sex or let someone adopt it? Seems she's just doing what Republicans recommend.

Woah wut? Can you give me a source on that bullshit cause I'm going to raise a stink if they prove their not the father and still have to pay child support...

Woah wut? Can you give me a source on that bullshit cause I'm going to raise a stink if they prove their not the father and still have to pay child support...
Yes, The Attorney General.. I had to pay child support for 18 years to the state of Texass........

Not married, her baby not his, unless he could work it out with her which he couldn't, obviously.

Then any woman who gets PG and doesn't marry receives no child support. See how it works?
Nope, doesn't work that way. If can't come to an agreement, keep your pants on, and if she changes her mind either way, you're fucked, by that which you fucked.

Sexist.

Don't Republicans say either the mother take care of the unwanted child as punishment for sex or let someone adopt it? Seems she's just doing what Republicans recommend.

Most social conservatives talk about consequences, not punishment.

Sexist.
Life is unfair, deal with it.

Yes, The Attorney General.. I had to pay child support for 18 years to the state of Texass........
It's not the name in the box, it's the paternity and, sometimes, the established relationship with the child. Think it's yours for too long, and it is...

Sexist.

Unfair is one thing, the law not being neutral is another. Consistency is another issue. If you are going to force a man to support a kid he doesn't want, you shouldn't be able to deny him custody of one he does, at least joint custody.

Sexist.

Unfair is one thing, the law not being neutral is another. Consistency is another issue. If you are going to force a man to support a kid he doesn't want, you shouldn't be able to deny him custody of one he does, at least joint custody.

Step it up a notch, if you're going to force payments, then a father should have a say so in any abortion decisions.

Sexist.

Step it up a notch, if you're going to force payments, then a father should have a say so in any abortion decisions.
Nope. Her body. He made his choice when he dropped his underpants. After that it is up to her.

Sexist.

Nope. Her body. He made his choice when he dropped his underpants. After that it is up to her.

That you can't see the consistency error with that if you support a gender neutral society speaks volumes of the intellectual dishonesty of your ilk.

That you can't see the consistency error with that if you support a gender neutral society speaks volumes of the intellectual dishonesty of your ilk.
Society is not gender-neutral, nor will it ever be. Those who can create life will never be the same as those who simply donate to the process. They are your betters actually. Just a few of you could keep a multitude of them in business no problems at all. And if they only want girls, they don't even need you.

So you were not the father and had to pay child support for 18 years?!? I'm... I'm sorry I'm just not buying this... Did you get a paternity test or are you talking about something that happened way back 20-30 years ago?

Society is not gender-neutral, nor will it ever be. Those who can create life will never be the same as those who simply donate to the process. They are your betters actually. Just a few of you could keep a multitude them in business no problems at all. And if they only want girls, they don't even need you.

Looks like someone is way to into Lesbian-separatist science fiction.

And biology isn't gender neutral, but how the law treats you can be.

Forum List

Back