Utah Officials Call on Feds to Investigate Senators Reid, Lee

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Finally a bi-partisan attempt to rein in dirty Harry. Why is it that it is always democrats caught cheating????

Page 2: Utah Officials Call on Feds to Investigate Senators Reid, Lee - ABC News

In their interview, the two prosecutors said they were limited in what they could share because the investigation is still unfolding. But they confirmed their agents have forwarded evidence to the FBI that raises questions about contributions to the campaigns of both Senators.

Rawlings said the agents began picking up “bread crumbs” that raised questions about Senator Reid’s contacts with representatives of online poker industry.

“As we do our investigation focusing primarily on the state officials, we are sweeping up these bread crumbs and then, [will] combine them to see where they go,” Rawlings said. “We’re not ready to pronounce [the] prosecutions of any federal officials. But I will tell you this. By virtue of somebody being a federal official-- be it an elected or an appointed official, whatever it is, does not give them immunity from state crime.”

Eric Holder will lean on Reid to pass more of Obama's agenda. And then he will bury the investigation. Don't think for a second the Democrats will jettison the King of the Senate.

Eric Holder will lean on Reid to pass more of Obama's agenda. And then he will bury the investigation. Don't think for a second the Democrats will jettison the King of the Senate.

How in the hell did Nixon ever have to leave office? Oh right, the Republicans saw he did wrong and did the right thing. No chance of that happening with Democrats so you are right.

Reid is one of the dirtiest politicians around

He has the Union in his back pocket is how he keeps getting elected over and over

Finally a bi-partisan attempt to rein in dirty Harry. Why is it that it is always democrats caught cheating????

Page 2: Utah Officials Call on Feds to Investigate Senators Reid, Lee - ABC News

In their interview, the two prosecutors said they were limited in what they could share because the investigation is still unfolding. But they confirmed their agents have forwarded evidence to the FBI that raises questions about contributions to the campaigns of both Senators.

Rawlings said the agents began picking up “bread crumbs” that raised questions about Senator Reid’s contacts with representatives of online poker industry.

“As we do our investigation focusing primarily on the state officials, we are sweeping up these bread crumbs and then, [will] combine them to see where they go,” Rawlings said. “We’re not ready to pronounce [the] prosecutions of any federal officials. But I will tell you this. By virtue of somebody being a federal official-- be it an elected or an appointed official, whatever it is, does not give them immunity from state crime.”

Cool. Filthy Harry needs to go. (I'd call him Dirty Harry but I don't want to put a damper on the Clint Eastwood interpretation of that title).

Lee's money is dirty, too, Mudwhistle, as I think Harry's is as well.

Lee is tied in with the gosh awful Utah AG (Shurtleff, Swallow) $$$s for favors scandal.

Swallow, I understand, is trying to cut a deal, Shurtleff is denying everything as is Lee, but the mud is going to splash heavy and far.

I don't give a damn whether a politician is a Democrat or a Republican.

DIRT is non-partisan.

Get rid of the SCUMBAGS.

Harry Reid is about 90% brain dead. The IDIOT is incapable of putting together ONE coherent thought or sentence.

I don't give a damn whether a politician is a Democrat or a Republican.

DIRT is non-partisan.

Get rid of the SCUMBAGS.

Harry Reid is about 90% brain dead. The IDIOT is incapable of putting together ONE coherent thought or sentence.

Of course he's not a boob, but he is corrupted by the gaming interests of NV.

The FBI has extensively investigated both of them and reported those findings to DOJ - where Holder basically told prosecutors to bury and ignore it.

What Utah is doing will do nothing to cause an investigation that has already been conducted or even seeking a Grand Jury to weigh the case. As long as Holder has the reins, he will do whatever he can to cover for Dingy Harry. And Lee, whether he's dirty or not, will get away with it due to his ties to the Majority Leader of the Senate. :(

The FBI has extensively investigated both of them and reported those findings to DOJ - where Holder basically told prosecutors to bury and ignore it.

What Utah is doing will do nothing to cause an investigation that has already been conducted or even seeking a Grand Jury to weigh the case. As long as Holder has the reins, he will do whatever he can to cover for Dingy Harry. And Lee, whether he's dirty or not, will get away with it due to his ties to the Majority Leader of the Senate. :(

Lee having ties to the majority leader??? Lee is about as polar opposite of the majority leader as you can get.

Forum List

Back