🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Utah should be brought into the 21st Century

There are too many primitives in America!

In other words, you can't respond with logic and facts, so you resort to name-calling. That's kind of "primitive," wouldn't you say?

I ask you again, Why are you outraged that a convicted murderer would be executed by firing squad but not outraged that innocent babies in the womb are being poisoned or torn apart in elective abortions?

I want America to be civilized like the Canadians and Europeans. They don't use firing squads.

You used a primitive way of execution! People of Utah you don't deserve to live in the 21st Century! Go back to the 1800s where you belong!

Ohhhhh, so I'm guessing you're ok with poisoning and/or tearing apart a baby in the womb--those are the two main ways abortions are done--right? But you're outraged, and you think it's backward, that Utah is willing to execute via firing squad vicious murderers who have been tried and found guilty by a jury.

And, let's see, Utah has routinely ranked as one of the top five states for good fiscal management of the state budget, routinely has an economy that outperforms those in large blue states, has had a balanced budget for years, has a state health care plan for its citizens, etc., but, oh dear, because it's willing to execute convicted murderers by firing squad, it's "backward."

The liberal definition of what constitutes "progressive" is downright bizarre.
Why does the far right not get the facts straight.

1. Our budget has routinely funded public education at the lowest $ expenditure per student in the country for decades while giving business whatever it wants..

2. We. have no state health-care program. What we have is a fight over medicaid expansion, the governor's plan, and the House plan that gets less care for much more dollars.

3. We are not well governed in the people issues.

Last edited:
You used a primitive way of execution! People of Utah you don't deserve to live in the 21st Century! Go back to the 1800s where you belong!

So the key to being in the 21st century is to use new ways of killing people. You would have loved endangerment. They had countless new ways of killing people.

Personally, I'd prefer a society that kills far less. Thus utah would.be a very nice place to live compared with most places in the history of the world

Thank you Moroni and the people of the planet Kolob for introducing your stupid and weird religion to humanity!

Maybe it wouldn't be so weird or stupid if you learned something about it. I'm sure I can find some young men who would be happy to teach you

Why the hell are Americans so violent? Do you enjoy watching people die?

Says the person upset because Utah doesn't use new ways of killing people.

People kill because they are afraid and full of anger like you are.

seems more civilized than the method of stoning that they use in Iran

and the Papa Obama administration wants to make it easier for them to get
uranium for bombs

Perhaps, if Utah stoned people, the left would be more accepting ?

Woman%20Stoning%20Iran.jpg

uranium for bombs

Not really sure Jake here is a great example of the left.

uranium for bombs

Not really sure Jake here is a great example of the left.

Thanks,
to be honest I don't really know
I just assumed his rantings made him a good candidate
:)

Ohhhhh, so I'm guessing you're ok with poisoning and/or tearing apart a baby in the womb--those are the two main ways abortions are done--right? But you're outraged, and you think it's backward, that Utah is willing to execute via firing squad vicious murderers who have been tried and found guilty by a jury.

And, let's see, Utah has routinely ranked as one of the top five states for good fiscal management of the state budget, routinely has an economy that outperforms those in large blue states, has had a balanced budget for years, has a state health care plan for its citizens, etc., but, oh dear, because it's willing to execute convicted murderers by firing squad, it's "backward."

1. Our budget has routinely funded public education at the lowest $ expenditure per student in the country for decades while giving business whatever it wants...

Giving business what it wants? Like higher taxes, more regulation and increased compliance reporting? You used to at least pretend to be conservative, JS ... thank you for dropping the pretension.

Civilized? All of continental Europe in 1939 was fascist or fascist influenced, excepting the USSR.

One could easily make the argument that the USSR was just a different flavor of fascist.

Indeed,
they are both creatures of the left
they are both statist forms of gov't
the left likes to pretend they are not related

Fascism is defined as a form of radical authoritarian nationalism. Clearly Stalin's USSR fit that description.

1. Our budget has routinely funded public education at the lowest $ expenditure per student in the country for decades while giving business whatever it wants...

Giving business what it wants? Like higher taxes, more regulation and increased compliance reporting? You used to at least pretend to be conservative, JS ... thank you for dropping the pretension.
" higher taxes, more regulation and increased compliance reporting? " are your words, not mine. You pretend you are mainstream when you are not. As a mainstream Republican who is very concerned about our education dollar, I have no trouble calling for business to help out in their calls for a better educated worker. That's personal responsibility, that's Republican.

" higher taxes, more regulation and increased compliance reporting? " are your words, not mine. You pretend you are mainstream when you are not. As a mainstream Republican who is very concerned about our education dollar, I have no trouble calling for business to help out in their calls for a better educated worker. That's personal responsibility, that's Republican.

Yes Jake, higher taxes, increased regulation and compliance reporting are but a few of the "wonderful gifts" our gov't "gives" to business. Clearly you have never built, run or owned one and believe it or not (loony lefties love to believe they know all and see all) I too believe our schools are a high priority ... as are our pension, social welfare and operational responsibilities. As a former conservative you must know that taxes paid by businesses are merely "pass-thru" revenues which means consumers pay them in the form of higher prices. Good to see you admit to being all about higher business taxes and prices, Jake, and not pretending to be a conservative any longer. You fool no one.

Forum List

Back