Utter failure: Defense secretary says the US is incapable of getting all Americans out of Afghanistan

. . . Personally? I'd go with A) Mentally unstable. All you "soccer fans," are certifiable.

Americans citizens being beaten, tortured, and murdered by terrorists in the streets of Afghanistan will be Joe Biden's legacy.

Austin fielded a question from a reporter, "Do you have the capability to go out and collect Americans?"

"We do not have the capability to go out and collect large numbers of people," Austin said.

View attachment 528059
Maybe it's time to arm the new "woke" military with dildos and send them in!!!!

Interesting how the UK military is leaving the safety of the airport, going out, Rescuing British citizens, & bringing them back to the airport ...while Biden tells stranded Anericans, "You are on your own."

WTF, Joe / Gen Milley / Sec Austin?

I can't deny, when I saw that Alex Vindman guy testify against Trump, I couldn't help but be shocked. I've seen former U.S military men from the 1940s on and they looked like and spoke like men. They looked ready for combat on a moments notice. These men command a room by their presence because you can sense "that guy has been there".

Seeing Vindman on the global stage was not good for my own biases and possibly the broader view of others about the U.S. I saw a flabby, soft, marshmellow like man and I heard so many other men and women who spoke in that Hearing who I not only didn't believe, but who also seemed mentally and emotionally ill-equipped to handle the rigors of such important National Security positions. I can't imagine any of Americas enemies were impressed.

There shouldn't be a negative connotation for guys who graduate top universities. There also shouldn't be special privilege for them once they reach positions that demand FAR more than just route repetition of words they read in books. I was a top student too, doesn't mean I am ready to command an army unit or advise the president on such issues.

Leadership is a lifelong process. It begins in ones youth and continues through life. Experience and overcoming obstacles It would appear to me, some are chosen for important positions not based on their abilities and mental fortitude, but, their political appeasement.
Leadership begins with truth….

Interesting how the UK military is leaving the safety of the airport, going out, Rescuing British citizens, & bringing them back to the airport ...while Biden tells stranded Anericans, "You are on your own."

Source?

Obama's loyalties always were with Terrorists and the Mullahs, but that's beside the point now.
What terrorists and Mullahs?

Would they be like the ones the former president dealt with? Or Reagan traded arms with?

What terrorists and Mullahs?

Would they be like the ones the former president dealt with? Or Reagan traded arms with?
The one's Clusterfuck Joe just turned an entire country over to.

Please try to keep up, Dumbass.

Come on man, that was like 5 days ago (actually 2 but don't expect Democrats to point out lies)

Democrats hate Americans. This is just more proof.
And not just conservatives. Their own diplomats. Guess they figure they need to take one for the team to prove their allegiance to the tribe.

Then they would get mad at the UK soldiers for picking up a stay American for rescue.

The one's Clusterfuck Joe just turned an entire country over to.

Please try to keep up, Dumbass.
Yeah, the same ones the former president touted a historic peace agreement with. Although, the former president had to make Pakistan release their leader from jail .

Yeah, I’m caught up.

Americans citizens being beaten, tortured, and murdered by terrorists in the streets of Afghanistan will be Joe Biden's legacy.

Austin fielded a question from a reporter, "Do you have the capability to go out and collect Americans?"

"We do not have the capability to go out and collect large numbers of people," Austin said.

View attachment 528059
I think the military was too busy guilting themselves of American Racism and having Ebrem Kennedy lecture everyone on white rage and white privilege. That's what military generals are talking about these days.

Hell, Stephen Colbert basically compared Conservatives to the Taliban the other night.

I think the military was too busy guilting themselves of American Racism and having Ebrem Kennedy lecture everyone on white rage and white privilege. That's what military generals are talking about these days.

Hell, Stephen Colbert basically compared Conservatives to the Taliban the other night.
First, are you still fighting for your white privilege?

Second, Steven Colbert is right.

Forum List

Back